Alternate RP Tubing down the river

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Dallas Braunfels

Thunderbird | That Southern Twang

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
This happened in early July of 2056 (Texas)
Dallas laid consciously on her rental tube, just relaxing. It was their annual family reunion, it always happens in the summer where all the kids are out of Ilvermorny. The Guadalupe river is a popular summer destination, some are free and some are inside State parks that requires a little bit of money to get in. Dallas watched as her other cousins played and some just tubing with their significant others. She sighed, she wasn't into romance right now but if merlin did grant her a boyfriend, she'll take it. "I heard y'all have a girlfriend. Aunt Issa was talking 'bout her earlier." Dallas told Austin who's tube was attached to hers. The girl shook her iced coffee and took a sip from her straw cup. "When are we gonna meet her?" The cousin turned her head to look at her cousin.

The young lad that stayed in New Zealand for a year was now back in Texas. Austin starts his job in August and was relief that he didn't had to starts on the spot he landed at the airport. How he wished Jenna would just apparate and he still doesn't understand why. Although, that wasn't his thing in his mind, it was the fact she might not be over her ex-boyfriend yet. But he didn't want to force her to move to Texas when her work is literally in New Zealand. Yes, Jenna can learn Dragons here but with the government who governs the wizarding animals.

The ripple of water and the laughter was the only noise around him until a familiar voice asked him something. Austin lifted the straw hat that was laying on his face to cover the sun. The young man turned his head to Dallas, a cousin from his mother's side. She's probably his confidant and best friend even though with the age gap.
"Oh, jesus! Really? Mama had to announce to the entire colony?" Austin rolled his eyes. Not towards his cousin but to his mum. "She's just a simple girl, Dallas. She ain't needed introductions." He continued. "I'd worry about yah studies. Yah literally taking both wizarding and muggle schooling." It wasn't easy to take both schools, he had to go through with it as well and thankfully graduated.

Dallas had to chuckled at her cousin, his surprise was genuine. "Remember this family is a tight knit one. Everyone wants to know everything." Although, she can't blame Austin for wanting some privacy. But you can't blame how their family is very traditional. "Thanksgiving. Bring her here. Everybody would be here." The holiday was more bigger than Christmas itself. Everybody gather in one place, eat and talk. "Though, the kids wouldn't be there. I won't be there and that sucks." Dallas is now invested to meet this girl but when her Aunt Issa was talking about her with the rest of the adults, she seems to have this serious face.

The girl went back on sipping her iced coffee. The tube just slightly moving them both, it was a hot summer in Texas. The heat index ranging from 90°(32°) to 105°(40°). Her studies were okay, she hadn't had a single fail in her classes ... yet.
"Yah doubting my intelligence? I do multitask." She continued. "Oh, and I decided that I'll be trying out for Quidditch this year. Wish me luck." Dallas wasn't confident that she will get in though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back