Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Simon<3
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Yew Wand With a Veela Hair Core
Charlotte was returning home over the holidays. But her brother wasn't and she was still mad at it. For the first time Charlotte was a bit scared of going home. She had been through so much in her first year. Odette that name that devils name had come up to their story. The blonde still hoped it wasn't true but she had a bad feeling it was true. Charlotte would confront her father with what Matthew had said to her and what Odette said. That stupid rat Odette was pure evil and Charlotte her mission was to ruin her life completly. She didn't cared what she had to give up for it, but that was her goal. As the blonde knocked on her fathers study room she waited for him to answer. Charlotte was her fathers princess and she always got what she wanted and right now that was the truth. The blonde was not going out of this room before she had some answers and explaining. But what was the truth and who lied to her? It was a confusion inside of her head and she had cried herself in her sleep last night. Nobody could see that, she didn't want Odette getting under her skin so much. But she was a bug that needed to be erased for sure. She didn't want to cry about it so focused on revange. That was way better than being sad and everything. '' Dad?! It's Lot. Can I come in?'' the blonde said hard so her father could hear it inside. Charlotte had learned from when she was younger. She than stormed inside of her fathers room but learned that wasn't something she could do. So now she behaved herself, for now than.

John had tried to drown himself in work lately. With his wife showing her true colors and the extend of her knowledge, and both (all three) of his children in New Zealand doing god knows what, he hasn't felt very rested lately. And the only one of his children coming home for the holidays was Charlotte, as Matthew still refused to even write them. He wasn't worried, but he was surprised. He had judged Matthew to weak to be as independent as he had been lately. Though it didn't surprise him that his form of protest was avoiding the problem instead of doing something about it. He might actually respect the boy a little if he came to confront him. But perhaps not.

As soon as there was a knock on his door, he knew who it was. His wife had barely spoken a word to him since she told him she had known about his other child, and Matthew wasn't here. The tone of Charlotte's voice also told him something else, however. She sounded worried, scared even. He had hoped Matthew would be too scared to tell her anything, but apparently it hadn't gone that way. He missed the days when he had control over his life and the lives of his children. Lately it all seemed like everything happened without his permission, something he wasn't used to.

He cleared his throat, trying to gather himself. If he didn't want to lose the last member of his family too, he had to play this well. Lying probably wouldn't do much good, as much as he wanted to. "Of course you can." He called back. "I missed you."

Charlotte wasn't sure what to expect. She had an image inside of her head of how this story was going to be, or at least she hoped too. She hoped her father would tell her these were all lies and that Odette was a faker. But why would Matthew act so weird than and not coming home? Her mother should have noticed something too right? It was hard to tell if her father would tell the truth. People were saying so much things to Charlotte that she didn't know what to believe. Her father was her hero and what Matthew had told her about his company was weird. And why would their father love another woman over their mother and never said something about it. When she heard her fathers voice the blonde sighted, she hoped her father would not notice. Charlotte opened the door and put a smile on her face, as the good actress she was. The blonde had missed her father too, and needed him right now. '' Hi dad. I've missed you too.'' the blonde said honestly. Charlotte went sitting on a chair in the area of where her dad was. '' Hogwarts is great. Slytherin is the right house for me.'' Charlotte said confident. But she wasn't here to talk this stuff over. The blonde looked at her dad as she put away a blonde lock of hair. '' I've wanted to talk to you about something, what really bothers me..'' Charlotte looked at her father straight into his eyes. He had to look at her if he would look away with what she said she already knew enough.

Charlotte put her legs above eachother and sighted. '' As you know Matthew is not coming home. He wouldn't tell me why. I forced him too tell. That is one thing, but does the name Odette ring a bell to you? That lovely blonde troll came to me and told me she is my half sister. '' The blonde raised her eyebrow. She was wondering how he dad would react. She could tell much details but first she wanted a reaction. '' And don't lie to me dad. I will always find the truth.'' the blonde said while putting her arms over eachother.

The first thing John noticed when his daughter stepped into the room was how much she seemed to have grown up in even a single year. Of both his children (the ones he acknowledged), he knew deep down that Charlotte was most like him. She was intelligent, driven, ambitious. Everything her brother lacked, as painful as that was to admit. he turned to her as she took her seat, knowing what this conversation would be about. What he noticed and appreciated was that she didn't launch straight into it. It wasn't the foot-stomping demanding of an answer he would have expected of her a year before.

He watched her as she talked, his expression regretful as he broke eye contact. "I will not lie to you, Charlotte." He said softly. "And I want to thank you for hearing me out. For coming to met and talking about it. You're already showing more maturity than your brother." He told her, then sighed heavily. "I'm afraid it's true. But I didn't want my mistake to impact your life. I love your mother, I always have. She has known about this, and I haven't lied to her." He said, though that was partly a lie. At least it was true that she knew. "Lot, darling. I know it must be hard for you to understand, but it happened in a period in which your mother and I were apart a lot. I know that doesn't excuse anything." He folded his hands in front of him. "I never wanted you to know about her or even meet her. As far as I'm concerned, she is not my family, even if she is my blood. I have you and your brother, and you are my heirs. If Matthew hadn't been so stubborn in leaving to New Zealand to seek her out, you wouldn't have had to meet her." His expression softened slightly. "Why don't you transfer to Ilvermorny? Then you can be at the school your mother and I attended. I'm sure you'll find your place there as much as in Slytherin."

The blonde looked at her father with a bit of an expression of desperate. She felt that she was weak of showing her real emotions. She would never want to do that to the people on her school only Matthew could really see that. To her father she wanted to look strong and the girl he wanted her to become. But she could not help it. Her father said that he would not lie to her so Charlotte focused on that. She would know it when he would lie. And he had no choice of telling the truth since she knew it, she was too scared to accept it though. A bit too stubborn too perhaps. Charlotte knew she was now more favorite than Matthew was to her dad. Charlotte nodded for a moment. She didn't liked the fact that Matthew wasn't here around, but she indeed came to the person directly. Odette would never face her dad, the blonde thought. '' That's amazing and all. But you could have come to me too. I'm twelve not a little child anymore.'' the blonde tried to say it tough to her dad. Her dad was her superhero, but with all of this information her head could explode. And she had no idea what to think anymore. One thing was sure, that she was mad of not getting the truth. '' I don't get it dad. I really don't. Because you made the most ugly creature in looks but also from the inside. Odette is horrible! And the look on her face when she told me this. She enjoys this, and thanks to her this family is broken.'' Charlotte would blame Odette more than her dad for all of this. It was that feeling of love she still had for her dad. Ofcourse it was her dad's fault because he made that child, but Charlotte enjoyed it more to blame Odette. And now Charlotte would do anything to break her half sister. The word was horrible, she got sick of the thought. The rest that her father said made Charlotte angry. There was no excuse at all! How could any other woman than her mother be more beautiful. Charlotte really didn't get it and folded her arms over eachother.

How her father talked about Odette made Charlotte grin for a moment. If the girl could hear this that would be awesome. Odette didn't had any dad and she would never get hers. '' I'm glad you think like that. But you should have told me yourself.'' the blonde said stubborn. Though the thought that her father didn't even cared about Odette was amazing. But she looked close at her dad. If he would ever reach out to Odette and be a father to her the blonde would be furious. She rolled her eyes of what her father suggested. She would not transfer, no way. Leaving Simon and her minions would be a disaster. Charlotte frowned and looked at her father. '' I'm not leaving there. I have things to do and people that care about me. And you can't make me go there.'' Charlotte looked at her dad seriously and waited for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back