Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
learning our history but still, we don't take it in.

Once again another eurovision reference. my last one for the year I promise. (or at least I think I promise. I probably won't keep it)

Next Sunday I will be travelling to Denmark for a holiday and to catch up with some friends that I have not seen for two years. I am really excited about it although I am slightly nervous about it because i am really unorganised. and by unorganised i mean I have only booked three nights accommodation for my whole three weeks. I have yet to decide if i should get an interrail pass, or a eurorrail pass (I technically could get either), or just buy tickets. But I do have 13 packets of timtams packed. so I reckon that is might almost cover accommodation (my friends are huge timtam fans). :p
So what that means for me is that I won't be as active as I would like as I don't know how my internet will be. and I would rather be doing things like catching up with friends or visiting Viking museums. I will try and get divination classes up before I leave and mark them when I get back.
Så vi ses. (so see you)

Mia :mia:

so I am going to leave you all with a song, a song that has been in my head for the last few days.

That sounds so exciting! Have a great trip Mia!

Have a great time!

Enjoy your trip!

Have a wonderful time on your vacation! Take pictures and show us when you get back. :D

Ohh Mia, have so much fun! Denmark seems like a great place, though I've never been there. It sounds like a fun adventure! I hope you have a great time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back