OOC First Name
eddy
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Dogwood Wand 13" Meteorite Dust Core
hey!! hopefully this is the right place to post this i have no idea how forums work....

anyway im eddy! im totally new to hnz and rp forums in general and finding this site a little overwhelming (bring me back to the 2005 neopets rp board am i right?), but i saw someone on tumblr say that now would be a good time to join because of sorting???

looking forward to getting to know you all and if anyone has any tips for starting out... hmu... pls

Hii Eddy!! HAHA I am on Neopets right now oh man

Welcome to HNZ!! :hug: This is absolutely the right place to post. I know how daunting it is joining a new site but I'm sure you'll get to grips with things quickly, and everyone is super helpful and friendly ^_^

A good place to start is the Site Docs - you'll find everything there from the rules and FAQs to roleplaying lessons and tips! Just lurking around the site will probably also give you a good idea of the roleplaying format we use.

You can also head here to get your character sorted, once you're ready! Sorting will be open for a couple of weeks, at least, so you have plenty of time!

On HNZ we have separate accounts to represent each character, and our usernames are our characters' names. When you've picked a name you can find the username change request form in your account details :D

There's a lot to learn but I won't bombard you with links hahaha!! But feel free to send me (or any of the staff) a message if you need help with anything ^_^

And enjoy your time here!!! :party:
Claire

Hey Eddy! Welcome to HNZ!
Take it nice and slow and don't get overwhelmed! There are plenty of people who will happily roleplay with you as you get used to things and you'll be in deep with the rest of us in no time at all! :D

Hey Eddy, welcome!

Definitely a good time to be joining, and as said above, there can be a lot to get to grips so take your time looking around. I joined a few months ago, never having done any forum RP either (I think I posted on Neopets forums once.. when I was like 11..) and I already feel pretty much completely at home here :D

Feel free to reach out once you get situated if you want to plan potential RPs!

Hi Eddy! Welcome to HNZ! I'm always open to RP with people :D I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to HNZ Eddy! Glad you could join us here!
Take your time getting to know everything about this site and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Hi Eddy! (I think I saw you like my post on tumblr :r ) Glad to see you around! Claire's already given a bunch of great tips, but if you ever have questions or just wanna chat feel free to drop me a message here or on tumblr :D

Hi Eddy! I am Jamie welcome to HNZ! Feel free to contact me if you'd like to RP with me or just want to chat or ask stuff!

Welcome Eddy. Agreed sorting is the best time to join as the site is abuzz with new characters and open rps to jump into.

Welcome to the site! Exciting to hear you heard about us from tumblr :O! I think you'll like the site a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back