Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Elio loved to deliver roses, mainly because it meant that he could meet a bunch new people every year even if it wasn't for very long. The prefect was sat on a small roof beside his best friend, surveying the grounds for anyone that happened to be on his list of roses. If he didn't see them he would have to go in search, but he figured this way was much more fun. "Hey, look," he said to Rowan, pointing at the Hufflepuff that he had seen from his list. This was perfect. Grabbing the rose and the note intended for Elliot, and leaving the rest of the basket of roses on the roof, the Gryffindor leapt straight off the roof and landed on two feet in front of the younger boy with a wide grin on his face. "Briar?" he asked, just to double check he was who he thought he was.

Rowan watched the grounds on the look out for whoever Elio’s first vict-er, recipient was. He spotted Elliot Briar first and she grabbed the basket of roses quickly as he kept off the roof and landed in front of the younger boy. “Whew, check it out, boys falling for me,” she joked, laughing at Elio as she watched the interaction unfold below.​

Elliot nearly jumped out of his skin when someone suddenly appeared in front of him, stumbling back a few steps and barely keeping his balance. "Wh-huh?" He gasped out, blinking and gripping at his chest as he tried to get his heart rate to normal and take in what had just happened. "Where did you even..?" Elliot asked, eyes landing on the girl sitting on a nearby roof laughing and slowly piecing things together after the shock. "Did you just jump from there?" He choked out.

Elio could bear giggling from above but his eyes were still on Elliot in front of him, who unsurprisingly seemed a bit alarmed that he’d appeared in front of him. “I did, just for you,” he said with a wink, handing over the yellow rose in the hopes it would distract the Hufflepuff. “Hope this rose is worth potentially breaking an ankle for,” he shrugged, although it had actually been that high there was no way Elio would have jumped off it.

Elliot,

We should do some more stargazing sometime soon!

Best, Adorah

Rowan waved down at the pair as she sat comfortably on her perch. “The yellow looks lovely from up here, boys!” She informed them, sure they needed to know the information. After all, it was very important. She wasn’t even sorry that Elio seemed to have scared the poor boy, it was funny and she was having fun. If he’d hurt himself she’d have taken him directly to the hospital wing of course, but he seemed fine. She kicked her legs out in front of her. “Eliiiiiooooooo, come here I’m boooooored,” she whined at him, making sure he was aware that she wasn’t about to sit here and watch him talk to other people whilst she was still waiting. “Come on boy, come here!”

Last edited:
Elliot flushed when the older boy winked at him, taking the rose with a mute nod. He was pretty sure the guy's name was Elio, he recognized him as one of the prefects and his name had always stuck since it was so close to his own. The girl on the roof was calling over to Elio impatiently now and Elliot looked between the two of them a little frazzled. "I'm uh.. Not keeping you right?" He said tentatively. "Wait, you didn't actually get hurt did you?" Elliot added after a sudden thought, glancing at Elio's ankles in concern. The last thing he wanted was to somehow be responsible for a rose related injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back