OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Despite everything, Allison had finally made it through her last year at school. As soon as she had the chance, she slipped away from the ceremony and found her way through the crowd down to Thomas and their sons. "There are my boys," She smiled broadly, picking up Volaine and holding him in her arms. "You're both getting so big," She cooed, bouncing her son on her hip gently and turning her eyes to Thomas. She smiled warmly. "Hey there, handsome," She flirted lightly, offering out her hand for him.

It was a long year for Thomas and yet it was kept in honor because he knew how important education was. He watched the ceremony, holding his two sons' hands, even though he had a kangaroo bag over his chest and could put the boys in there if one of them fell asleep. By the time it was all over, he stepped aside a bit, then noticed Allison coming towards them through the crowd. He watched as Volaine was taken in her arms, while Dante was sleeping in the kangaroo bag. "It's not what you think it is," he said, winking at Allison when she looked up at him. ''Hello, sunshine.'' he took her hand in his.

Allison giggled, lacing their fingers together. "I love you, rockstar," She murmured, trying to pull him in for a kiss. "Thank you. For sticking around, for bringing the boys," She sighed happily, taking her hand from his and brushing Dante's hair back. "They're such good boys," She breathed, before giving them both a kiss on the temple.

Thomas smiled a warm smile at her. "I love you, my muse," he said softly in her ear, then pulled her closer and kissed her. ''Please. I will always be by your side. I couldn't do otherwise, because I knew how much you longed for boys.'' he said, allowing himself to stroke Allison Dante's hair. "Yes, it is. Just be careful not to wake him up.'' he looks at his son, who was crying quietly.

Allison smiled warmly, leaning into Thomas a bit. She giggled at his words, kissing him back easily before turning her attention to Volaine, bouncing him gently on her hip. "Should we go find my dad?" She looked back to Thomas with a smile. "You and I should probably get the boys home, yeah?" She asked, taking a quick peek around the hall one last time before holding out her hand for Thomas to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back