Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx was in a good mood. Mostly. Sapphire was a prefect and didn't seem too put out by it, and Uncle James was as proud of her as he was. Kira finally seemed to be getting some sleep, Ava wasn't always running around trying to support her photographer accio buddy or whoever. He chuckled and shook his head. He needed more friends. He made his way down to the arts room, hoping to get some time in on the drums. They really were his best friend, the one friend that he didn't share with everyone. Not that he minded sharing. He just wanted to expand his circles. He peeked into the arts room to see if it was empty.

Jigoku Arai sat in the Conglomerated Arts room, where he liked to hang out since he started the school. He had a long scroll, and started on his writing in Japanese once more. His first language was English, so he wanted to make sure that he was learning more about the heritage as well. Goku heard the door open and he paused for a moment, lifting up his head to see who it was that was coming in. He looked behind him to see the door cracked, and some guy with longer, black hair peeking in. Goku knew that this place wasn't just for students that wanted to be alone, so he went back to his work, noticing that the boy was at least cute.

Onyx noticed almost immediately the cute Asian-looking boy. He forgot the drums immediately and sauntered over. "Hi," He greeted, tilting his head a bit and leaning down to try and catch the other boys eye. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, a playful grin on his lips. Maybe this boy was as interesting as he was cute. That would be a bonus. He noticed the writing on the scroll, but couldn't read it. It must've been another language. Ooh. Cute and bilingual. Probably intelligent. He ignored the flutter of his heart.

Goku glanced up as he heard footsteps, then the familiar greeting. The cute boy was talking to him. Goku finished the last part of the word and gently shook his head. "No, you may join me." Goku's voice was very soft, low, and almost delicate, but if he was cornered in a fight, the tone of voice would mean nothing as he would use what he had learned in martial arts against someone. But, he might as well introduce himself to the older lad. "I have transferred from Mahoutokuro but I was sorted here. Jigoku Arai, but I go by Goku."

Ooooohhhh, Onyx could feel his heart stuttering in his chest. This boy was so... intelligent and gentle in appearance. I'm in love. Onyx quickly took a seat across from him, a coy smile on his lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jigoku." He spoke softly. "I'm Onyx. I was a transfer myself a few years ago." He crossed his arms on the table and gave the boy a warm smile, leaning in just a bit. "How are you finding the school? Anything like what you remember?" He asked idly, looking for anything to keep talking to the cute and sweet boy across from him.

Jigoku cocked his head slightly to the side. Was the boy flirting? Goku had little experiences with boys, but it wasn’t like he didn’t like them. This one was kinda cute, and he could definitely get used to the flattery. His name was Onyx, which he thought sounded like a jewel. He was a transfer himself. “Onyx, like the black jewel, yes?” Goku asked in return, before pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts on the other questions, especially since Onyx was leaning closer. “It is interesting so far. It is a lot better than I remember, now that I no longer have to care for my twin brother.” He would have mentioned he was a triplet, but with Ashita still in Japan, it made no difference.

Onyx gave the boy his most charming grin. "Yes, exactly. Or like my hair. I could never decide, but the jewel is a prettier thing to be named for." He set his chin in his hand, immensely enjoying himself. He couldn't help the grin that spread across his face. "Oh, you're a twin? What a coincidence. So am I. Some people think Sapphire is the prettiest twin, but I dunno," He winked playfully. "I think I have my sister beat there." He chuckled. "I should apologize, she's always telling me I'm a bit much. Are you and your brother not close?" He asked instead, hoping to learn more about the boy.

Jigoku listened as the boy talked, unknown if it was like his hair or not. All he knew was that the boy himself was kind of cute, and he would just go with it. Onyx was a nice name anyway. A nice name for a very cute boy. He nodded as Onyx explained as he was a twin as well, and said that some people thought that Sapphire was the prettier one. Goku shrugged as he spoke, “I wouldn’t know. I tend to be the nicest of my siblings. I should explain, I am a triplet. Ashita is still in Mahoutokuro.” He fell silent for a second, before explaining, “Vegeta and I are not close. He is a bully to people which I do not agree with. Before I tried to help him, but after so long, I got tired of it.”

Onyx propped his chin in his hands, listening as the boy told him about his twin- no, his brothers. Ooh, triplets. His face fell a little as he explained how his brother was a bully. Onyx straightened into a more serious position, reaching across the table and laying a hand gently over the other boys. "I'm sorry, Jigoku. That really is terrible. Sapphire and I have our fights, but I can't imagine having to go through something like that." He hesitated before continuing. "We... were actually separated for most of our lives. We've only been together for a few years now. I already knew I was blessed to have her with me, but I... I never imagined what it would be like if she and I weren't close." He hesitated, realizing his hand was still over Jigoku's and started to withdraw it. He didn't want to make the other boy uncomfortable.

Goku felt skin on his hand, and glanced down to see Onyx resting his hand over his in a comforting manner. This was pretty nice, not that he had not had this done before, though. Onyx explained how he and Sapphire were apart for years, and now were very close. Goku nodded, and saw that Onyx was about to withdraw his hand, but Goku simply smiled softly down at their hands. "You didn't have to do that," Goku murmured. His eyes went to Onyx's once more. "It is okay. Ashita and I are still close. I protect her whenever I am with her. I have a lot of other siblings, but never been close to many of them. Most are much older. I would tell you their names, but the likelihood of meeting them would be slim."

Onyx folded his arms on the table, blushing and giving Jigoku a shy smile. He listened as Jigoku reassured him that he was still close to his sister and had many other siblings. "Well... alright." He brushed his hair out of his eyes. "I'm glad you have Ashita, at least." He bit his lip and glanced away, unsure how to move past such a topic. He chuckled as he spotted the drumset. "I almost forgot that was what I came in for." He turned back to Jigoku, a sparkle in his eye. "Would it bother you if I played on the set for a bit?"

Goku laughed softly as Onyx mentioned that he had forgotten why he had come in here. "I didn't think I was that much of a distraction." He also forgot what he was doing as well, before he looked down at his work. Right, he was working on his Japanese to ensure he kept it fresh in his head. "No, it wouldn't bother me at all, Onyx." Goku was being rather honest about it, since he thought the boy was cute, and normally, a lot of noise would disturb him, but since it was that Gryffindor, he could tolerate it for him for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back