OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight as a Bendy Straw
Damien hummed, setting the folders down onto his kitchen table. A steaming, hot pot of gumbo sat on the counter, ready to be served, and he had a mocha in hand. He had shot Dani a text to see if she was willing to come over. They were engaged now, after all, and there were plans to be planned. He didn't remember if she was free that day, but he thought she might be. He had a spare mocha steaming and ready for her in the seat across from him in case she was. He opened one of the magazines and began to flip through it, sipping his mocha as he waited for his fiancee to arrive.

Danielle Corelli

green eyes 💎 harpies keeper 💎 based in uk

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Danielle just came out from the pastry shop with a box of macarons before heading over to Damien's when she got a text. Speak of the handsome specimen, she chuckled as she read the text. She went ahead and quickly made to her fiance's house. Letting herself in, she smelled mocha in the air and followed it into the kitchen. "Hey, darling.", she placed the box on the table after dropping a sweet kiss on his lips. She settled on the chair across him and picked up the cup. "Is this mine?", she teased. Taking a sip, she moved to open the box to reveal the sweets inside.

Damien Gates

Fashionista- Dramatic- Loving

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Damien smiled as Dani appeared, enjoying the kiss she placed on his lips. He sipped his mocha, flipping another page. "Hello, darling." He greeted cheerily. "0f course, " he told her. "Oh, sweets." He reached out and snatched one, popping it into his mouth with a satisfied smile. "So, " he started after a moment. "We have a wedding to plan." He winked playfully at her.

Danielle Corelli

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Danielle smiled into her mocha before a macaron herself. "I know you love your sweets, Damien.", she teased. She softly moaned because of the sweetness of the treat. Judging from the magazines sprawled on the table, she already knew what the agenda was for that day. She still could not believe that she was engaged to this man across her. She had to look at her ring to be reminded of it. She was getting excited about the wedding now that they had decided on a snowy one next year. It seemed that Damien was excited just like her. She also found it endearing that he would be really involved in the planning. "That we do.", she laughed. "A winter wedding. I love it.", she pulled a magazine toward her. It featured bridal gowns and accessories. She did not need accessories. The necklace and her engagement ring given by Damien were more than enough for her.

Damien Gates

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Damien smiled. "Must be why I love you," He teased lightly as he took another macaroon. He flipped the page. "The dresses for you and your bridesmaids are up to you. I'll take care of me and Coop's suits. We should have a color scheme though. Maybe... forest green and deep blue?" He asked playfully. He sipped his mocha. "Oh, I was thinking I could invite the Michaels family to be the band. Ember sang for you when I asked you out, remember? Turns out, her little brother plays bass and her twin cousins are drums and guitar. Thought it might be nice. A touch sentimental." He winked playfully.

Danielle Corelli

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Danielle chuckled at Damien's reply. "Of course, you do. I love you too." She nodded as she listened to Damien while she listed who her bridesmaids were. She did not have any sisters that she could ask out and the only girl she could ask was Amy Applewhite who she did not actually know where could be. This somehow put a sad smile on her face which she quickly wiped off so that her fiance would not notice. "Color scheme, huh? I personally love the forest green. How about you, darling?", asking the man's opinion. Taking a sip of her own mocha, she hummed in agreement. "Ember's amazing, love." An idea came to her mind. "My cousin, Morwen, also sings. Maybe they can perform a duet if she's up for it.", she suggested. This could also mean she could get her cousin date and be less sheltered from her aunt. "Should we also start drawing up a list of guests?", she asked her fiance, knowing that with both of their statuses since they started dating, it would be a big wedding.

Damien Gates

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Damien noticed the small look of sadness Dani tried to hide. He stood, bringing his chair next to hers before dropping back into it and laying his arm around her shoulders. "I like the deep blue better, " he murmured, leaning in to nibble her neck. He nodded at her idea. "I can ask. I don't think she'll say no." He nuzzled into her neck, sufficiently distracted from his previous plans. "mhmm," He agreed vaguely as she mentioned something about a guest list, kissing her lower jaw.

Danielle Corelli

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Danielle smiled as Damien came round to sit beside her. When his arm came around her, she reached to thread her fingers to his. Suddenly, she felt ticklish resulting from his sweet assault on her neck. "Darling, it tickles.", she giggled. "I can send a text to Morwen as soon as he receives the invitation to the wedding.", she replied, her breath hitched when Damien made his way to her lower jaw. "Damien...", she whispered, her hand tightening against his hand. She turned to give her a sweet kiss on the lips before resting her forehead against his, her hand on his chest. "Slow down, mister.", she joked. "Guestlist, darling?", she added with a teasing smile.

Damien Gates

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Damien was hardly listening as Dani continued with wedding plans. "Mhmm," He murmured vaguely, enjoying himself far too much to really care. He leaned into her kiss, smirking a bit to himself, but his hand hadn't even made it all the way to her hair before she'd stopped him. "Fine," He pouted, stealing another swift kiss before sitting up. "I'll put down everyone on my side while you do yours." He told her, setting to work scribbling out names. He wasn't surprised when there weren't many on his side, and added a plus one to each of his guests to build up the number. He looked up to Dani when he was done. "I was thinking maybe we should get married at the Inn. It was where we had our first date and Tyra already informed me that she won't charge us. I won't tell you how soon after our date was that she told me that, though," He teased her with a wink.

Danielle Corelli

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Danielle giggled at Damien’s pout. She gasped when her fiance stole another kiss before sitting up. She threaded her arm through his before leaning on his shoulder. “Oh, darling.”, she cooed before she worked on her list. All her brothers and their dates, if they had one. She knew Dominic would bring Rowan. Her aunts and uncles would be there too along with her cousins. Kace being the youngest will be the only one of student age. She wondered if she should also send an invite to her Aunt Eleanor who was currently based in the UK. With the family list done, she worked on adding the team with their coach to the list. “Damien, I was thinking of who else to add. Friends, colleagues. I already added the team.”, she said when a crazy idea came to her. “If that’s okay, I’ll send an owl to Hogwarts for the professors. And another invite to a couple of friends back in school.” She held her breath before adding, “And I was thinking of inviting Teagan.” Her heart was worried Damien would be pissed at what she was suggesting.
When Damien mentioned the inn, it was the same moment when Danielle flipped to a page on wedding venues. One place caught her eye and she fell in love with it. She glanced at Damien with an innocent smile before looking at the page again, taking in the details. Shaking her head, she flipped to another page before replying to Damien. "Sure, we can do that. Tyra’s got you all figured out then huh?”, she teased him.

Damien Gates

OOC First Name
Jessica
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Damien smiled as Dani cooed. She was adorable. He turned back to her as she spoke again. "That would be a good idea." He nodded, thinking it would add to the guest list in a good way. "Speaking of school, I heard something interesting. Apparently, Ember's little sister has a crush on a boy named Kace. Isn't he related to you somehow?" He asked, only sorta sure he was. "I'm sure she'll ask him as her date." He grinned. Ah, young love.

He paused as Dani suggested inviting Teagan. "Well, I suppose you could," He spoke slowly. "I don't see why, but I don't really care one way or the other." He told her. He hadn't even thought of Teagan in so long. He was unsurprised that he didn't really feel anything at the thought of her. Ah, well. He took a sip of his mocha, glancing at the page Dani kept looking at. "We could go there instead of the Inn," He offered, noticing how she tried not to look too much at it. "We can always hang out at the Inn whenever." He gave her a grin.

He laughed as she teased him back about his sister-in-law. "Tyra is usually pretty intuitive." He agreed. "Though that might have dimmed a bit with the triplets driving her insane." He wondered briefly about Dani being a mother. "Do you want a baby?" He blurted without thinking, then shot up straight in his seat. "I, ah, maybe, that is, heh," He rubbed the back of his neck.

Danielle Corelli

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤
Wand
Danielle nodded enthusiastically as she added Professor Alicastell, inviting the professors to the wedding guest list. She laughed as she listened to her fiance talking about Ember’s sister and her cousin, Kace. “Kace is my cousin who lives in New York. I guess Uncle Raphael has not told him yet. Kace can do a dance number since he is what he calls “Popping Prince”. He can ask his date to be his partner.” She took note of Kace and put a plus one beside his name. “What’s her name?”, she asked so that she could write it down too.
The woman observed Damien’s expression at the mention of Teagan. She admired how well he was holding up and did not even care about it. “Darling, I don’t want to upset you. I found out that she was actually my cousin’s best friend and she might be his date.”, she explained calmly. She would not push the issue if this would put a strain on the process. Wide green eyes met the blue eyes in excitement. “For real?! I don’t want to hurt Tyra’s feelings if we would not have the ceremony at the Inn.”, she reasoned out, although it was already evident in her face that she was more excited at the idea of having the wedding there. She already snuggled in his arms after she threw her arms around his neck.
Danielle laughed along in agreement with Damien’s comment about Tyra. She had met the woman on their first date although the woman already knew her because of the dress Damien asked her to make. Just as she took a sip of her mocha, her fiance blurted out, asking her about a baby. “Oh, darling.”, she laughed, leaning up to kiss his lips briefly. “Of course, I do. A little girl with your eyes or a boy with mine will complete our family.” There is no need to tease the man. It was already enough that he shocked himself with the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)