OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden had a date to the ball. This wasn't unusual, linden had had a date for every ball since the third year. This year was the time year he had taken Finn. Just like the last date they were clear where they stood. last time it had been a kind of practice date, he had been someone for finn to practice going on a date with. this time it was his turn to ask for the favour to make sure he was really over lucas to make sure that the feelings he was developing for casper were not just "I need to get over lucas and cas is thefirst cute boy to look at me' feelings. he knew he was using finn in a way that he would hate to be used. But they had stayed friends since fifth year, not close but friendly enough, and he knew this was finns gig. Finn liked his freedom and didn't want a relationship which was genuine from him and not just a reputation. So Linen had been honest in the most awkward date proposals he had had he had been supprised that Finn not only agreed to it but seemed keen for such an unusual date. So Linden was waiting in the entrance hall dressed in a smart suit ready for whatever was going to happen tonight hoping he would get to have some fun and kiss a cute boy without worrying about it messing up anything else

Finn hadn't expected to be spending the Yule Ball with anyone, pleasantly surprised when Linden approached him. He had enjoyed his previous dates with the Hufflepuff, appreciating that Linden never seemed to want more from him than Finn was willing to give. He had been happy to back off when Linden and Lucas started going out, glad his classmates had found the happiness they were looking for, but after the breakup he'd had more of an eye on both boys. He had enjoyed hooking up with Lucas at Halloween, but couldn't help wondering if it meant he'd blown his chance of spending more time with Linden. So it was nice being approached, and he was happy to be spending time with his classmate. It felt good, having someone to go to his last Yule Ball with. He grinned when he spotted Linden, waving as he made his way over to join him. "Hey, handsome." Finn said with an easy grin. "Hope you're as keen to hit the dance floor as I am..."

Linden smiled as he saw a familiar figure approaching him and waved back. it was Finn complete with a leopard print jacket, messy hair and a handsome smile. if he wasn't enough to turn Lins feelings he knew they were worth acting on. "Hey Mr Gorgeous." he said giving finn a peck on the cheek and wrapping an arm around him I'm loving the leopard print a change from the tiger stripes of last time" he said smiling.
when Finn asked if he was ready to dance he smiled "you bet I am. don't think I haven't spent the last week learning the moves to the cauldron shuffle so they had better play it" he said referring to one of the popular songs this year that had a dance that was meant to go with it. he hadn't spent the last week learning it. but there had been a group of girls learning it in the music room when he had been studying and well he had had a go much to their amusement.

Finn couldn't wipe the grin from his face at Linden's greeting, leaning into the embrace easily. "Had to keep it fresh." He said in amusement, only just realising he had set a bit of an animal print theme for his dates with Linden. It certainly felt fitting when he considered the Hufflepuff's interests, at least. He laughed at Linden's comment about dancing, wiggling his eyebrows at the other boy. "You'd better teach me then, so I can keep up." He teased, winding one arm around Linden's waist and staying close as he headed into the Great Hall with his date.

Linden chuckled as finn said he was keeping it fresh. "well I do like the idea. i might have had to steal it for the next ball if we had another." he said. he felt Finn's hand around his waist and put his arm around Finn. it was nice to be close. he smiled coyly at the comment "Oh no. this is a one-time thing... If they put on the song" he said joking. he knew he would embarrass himself doing it and he was only going to embarrass himself once. they entered the great hall and he looked around admiring the decorations and seeing if any of their friends were around. specifically the other boys from his dorm. especially Casper, however, it seemed that they were the first ones there so they made their way toward the dancefloor. where he stopped at the edge let go of Finn and offered him his hand "Sir would you do me the honour of this dance" he said pretending to be formal but not keeping a straight face about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back