Alternate RP Tiredly Enjoying the Best Night Cont.

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Leonardo Orr

lonely; serious; chaser

OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo gave a little shrug, ”I think Renata and Jordie are the best,” he replied. He didn't want to lump himself in that, especially when he was not the best, and they were a whole lot better at it all than he was. Leonardo nodded at what she was saying, that it had gone well. He was glad it had, he always wished harmony to have the success she wanted. He gave a little shrug at the question. Leonardo had been thinking about it. It was something his grandfather had always pressed to him, to have a date to the ball. But he didn't know now. ”I hadn't decided yet,” Leonardo told her honestly. His leg beginning to bounce nervously under him. ”It was something my grandfather wanted, and I knew he'd be mad at me if I didn't.” Leonardo spoke softly. ”But it was always nice to be there with someone, so I don't know what I'll do this year,”

Sky shook her head as Leo said that Renata and jordie were the best. "it is a team. you need to work together and each bring your strengths. especially the three chasers. you play with only one seeker and keeper and can get by with one beater but you need all of your chasers" she said.
She rested a hand briefly on his arm when he mentioned his granddad. and how he was the one who had made sure that he had had a date to the ball. she frowned slightly at that information. maybe he didn't want to go to the ball at all if that was the reason he had always had a date. "you don't have to go at all if you don't want to. you can go alone or with friends" she said. she paused for a second not sure how leo would take her idea. "we couple go together. would you like to go to the ball with me?" she asked.

Leonardo nodded briefly, not entirely believing what she said, but not caring enough to challenge it. He glanced at her hand as it rest on his arm. ”I like going, just…getting a date was always nice in the end too, but, it was just a lot,” Leonardo said. He realized now how embarrassing it could be, to stand about and hand out cards with his best traits and be rejected by many. He looked at Harmony and smiled for the first time since the semester had started, it was brief and faded quickly. ”I'd like to,” he said. ”The last time we went together was the most fun I've had at them,”

Harmony smiled as Leo said that he said that getting a date was hard. she had wanted to go with him last year but he had found someone else before she had the chance to ask. so she was glad that this time she had got there first.
the smile grew wider as Leo said he would go with her and that the last time they had gone together was the most fun he had had. she too had enjoyed that ball more than any of the others she had attended. "I am glad. I enjoyed the ball we went together most too." she paused for a moment as she considered what she was gong to say. "and it isn't a coincidence we end up hanging out ever halloween. the first one was but after that it wasn't" she said. she always tried to find him at halloween. even if it wasn't always a fully conscious effort. ever since their first halloween when neither of them had come in costume halloween had just been their thing. though thankfully their costumes had gotten a little fancier. and she was particularly pleased with this years even though its meaning was a little obscure.

Leonardo nodded, and almost soft smile appearing on his features as she said she had enjoyed the ball with him too. It faded as quickly as it came but it was nice, that she enjoyed the time with him too. He thought it was true that they did often spend the feasts together, though he had never sought her out intentionally, never wanting to impose in case she had plans for the celebration. "We enjoy the snacks," he replied with not much more to say but motioning to the fact they were sitting and eating snacks. He enjoyed spending time with her, enjoyed the celebrations with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back