Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Vine Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Marlee first time was her and walkes the street and looked around with a little surprise. There was so many magazine shoop and Marlee hoped find things for shcool. She wanted by with her mom some closes becouse Marlee needed some new jeans and bag. She loved fashion and good looking but also she like playing football with her friends in London. That was good fealing, playing game in the rain and later showed up the sun. There was lot of fan.

@Annabeth Easterling

Anna was bored, her ball for soccer was in bagpack and she just tried to look more interested in shops. Annabeth looked like she is going to fall asleep and then her eyes stopped on girl who looked more interested in these shops then Anna was. "Hey.. uh, my name is Annabeth!" Maybe unknown girl can help her get more interested?

Marlee walked the street and a little singing, then she see another girl who walked her closed and say her name. "Nice to meet you Anna, my name is Marlee!" Girl smiled her.

Perfect! She didn't scare this girl! "You have good voice and hey I like your name! I haven't heard about name like this before." Anna was honest and of course she thought that compliment always will be good idea how to start conversation and maybe even friendship.

Oh, she was hear singing. She blushed a little and shaking her hair. "Oh, you hear? Thanks" Marlee blushed, becouse about her singing, she was a little shy about her nice voice and afraid singing people. "I likr your hair! Where are you from? I'm from London!" Marlee told her.

Yes, Anna heard it and to quaestion she just smiled and nodded her head as answer. "Why are you blushing? Wait, you didn't want anyone hear your voice? I'm sorry! But anyway you have really good voice, I can't do anything with music except listening to it. Are you training your voice somewhere?" she said this all in one breath and only after this monologue she finally take her breath. "Too many questions?" Anna smiled but didn't feel uncomfortable about so much talking only about Marlee blushing. "Like I'm born in Denver, that's in United States but for last years I'm living in Hamilton, that's a pretty big city in north island of New Zealand. "

"I'm a little shy sing, when is people around and hear my voice. Thanky, so much! Also, i like your hair! Not realy, i'm always singing shower!" Marlee loved always in the morning singing to the shower and listened music. "No, it's okey!" She told her, but yeah that was to many asking but she can hendle it. "I live London, Kingston Gardens! That so cool live New Zealand!" She told her with a warm smile. There was such a grate place.

Shopping bags lopped around both of her arms, she stride toward another shops to see what else she could buy. The Obsidian Harbour gives a vast array of things to do and quality clothes to sell. They were only visiting but already got their letter from the school here. Cassiah, Hayzel, Rye and their parents split up to familiarized them around. Walking around, Cassiah found a shop for magazines. The eleven year old was always a fashion critique and loves to be an editor for a famous and large Fashion magazine company in New York City.

But to her annoyance, there were two entities blocking the shop's window.
"Excuse me but you two are blocking the window." She announced, her hands on her hips. Raising an eyebrow while looking at the two girls.

"Why? I am sure there would be a lot of people whho would appreciate your voice." Anna actually liked Marlee voice. "Oh, thank you. My mom has same hair colour as me and actually I like my hair too." so Marlee wasn't the only people who liked Anna's hair and she liked compliments about her hair. "Yes, living in New Zealand is pretty cool but I would love to get back to Denver because after all that is city where I have grown up."

And then there was another girl and Anna thought she is trying to act mean but anyway that didn't make her change her behaviour. "Hi, yes I'm sorry." Annabeth smiled to her and then moved away from window.

That was good asking about her singing. But Marlee was just Marlee and she loved more singing in the shower. Warm water take your skin and she was happy to singing. "Thanks, friends?" She asked the girl and hoped she would be say yes and Marlee wanted find friends going this year Hogwarts. She smiled when she talk about her mom and that was good thing with the same collor and hair to. "I know, what your fealing! I love so much my home and i never wanted go enywhere!" Marlee love Kengsinton garden and her friends there and Peter pan park.

Then walk another girl who was so rude. "How rude!" She told her and Marlee don't be apologize becouse it's free world and not of your bisness laidy. "I think she would be next slytherin!" She told Anna a little quet voice.

Cassiah smiled at the blonde girl who was kind enough to move away a bit from the window. Then she heard the brunette said that she was rude. Cassiah, always the unmannerly of the triplets, gave a fake smile at the brunette. "Trust me, there are more people like me in this word." She continued. "And I do wish I'm in Slytherin next school year. My mum, who's an angel slash saint, is a Slytherin Alumni. She's nowhere near like me." Cassiah told her off. Not all Slytherin's are bad and that's why her mother was proof of it. There might be bad people in that house but in this era? That would be a rare commodity. Cass looked on the window and back at the girls, "I guess you two would be going to Hogwarts New Zealand as well?" She asked no one in particular.

She smiled at Marlle and then. "Hey, being Slytherin is not that bad. Not all of them are bad." Anna didn't like sayins about Houses. Not all Gryffindors are brave, not all Slytherins are bad, not all Ravenclaws are nerds and not all Hufflepuffs are that friendly as everyone is thinking.

Then she listened to girl. She wanted to be a Slytherin and Anna liked it, girl knew what she wanted and that always was good and she wanted to be like her mom. "Yes, I am going to Hogwarts and I am Annabeth, and I hope I am next Hufflepuff."

Marlee listened what Anna say and ingore just her words. She was rude and that was no normal. Marlee roled eyes about her two. She looked how Anna make so fast change but nothing say but mayby her reaction was so fast. "I'm sorry about that!" She apologize the girl becouse she wanted be nice with others.

"My name is Marlee and i'm going to Hogwarts but i wanted be part of Ravenclaw house!" She told her both.

Last edited:
Cassiah was suprised the blonde has some empathy to her, she was nice and Cassiah likes her. The blonde who's name was Annabeth confirmed she's going to Hogwarts New Zealand as well. "Hey, that's not bad. One of my siblings might end up in Hufflepuff but you never know. Hayzel is more into boy stuff and Rye is somewhat weird." She described her other siblings. They are triplets and had come to recognized one another since the age of one.

The other girl on the other hand seems a bit fake of her apology. But she can be civil and do the same, Cassiah smiled sweetly gross at her.
"No worries, judging too quickly will make you some enemies. And Ravenclaw isn't that bad, I've heard not everyone in that house are smart. You see, if you have other strong personality, the hat will make it a point. At least that's what my mum told us." Of course, her mum might be wrong at some point but she wasn't like any other Slytherins. Her Aunt wasn't like any other too as she's a Slytherin as well. "Anyways, anyone up for some ice cream? My treat." Cassiah offered as she was in no mood to buy some magazines.

Anna smiled at girl, Anna likes everyone, that was just her character. "Actually, I think my twin will be in Hufflepuff too or if not in Hufflepuff, anyway we will be in the same House." If someone knew Anna, then they already knew Elisa. They were just a copy of each other.

And then she just got confused, what happened between both girls? Anna didn't understand what's going on so just awkwardly smiled at her feet and listened to her. "My dad said that the hat is reaching for the deepest your thoughts just to understand the you will change in years and then makes decision based on our character after some years." She said when girl ended her monologue. "I would love to and um we still don't know your name." Anna said but anyway she accepted offer, she liked both girls.

She listend both talking and she know later she will be go home and left both girls. Becouse that was right fealing and mayby friendship don't be here. Thanks, for talk but i better say no about ice cream! Mayby another time! I need to go! Have a grate day!" She smiled the girl and she fealt here like a third wave and better be leave. Also she needed by some shcool things and go back to London. Marlee walked away and go to the shop where she neded.

Thanks for post.

The brunette looked at the blonde, she too was a twin and she was surprised to meet one. And a twin that's going to the same school as she was. "Oh my god! we're twinsies. You'll meet mine once we're at the school." She nod slightly at her remark, she right. When Annabeth agreed for an ice cream run, she introduced herself. "Oh, I forgot my manners. My name's Cassiah. Weird name but I like it." She said with a smile. Cassiah almost forgot Marlee was there. Annabeth was more relaxed than Marlee. "Some other time then." She continued. "Let's go have some sweet cooling ice cream, Annabeth." Cassiah grab hold one of Annabeth's arm like they were friends for a long time.

Anna happily smiled at Cassiah. "I guess you will meet mine at school too. Mostly we are always going everywhere together but now she is in her ballet training." she said and pulled her shoulders up. "I don't think it's a weird name. My second name is Rosemary like a spice." Anna giggled. She liked her name but anyway sometimes it was pretty awkward and only because of that dad always gave her exactly roses but Elisa always had something with moon. At least both twins were in same trouble called they have weird second name. "It was nice to meet you, Marlee." Easterling smiled at girl and then turned back to Cassiah. "Yes, of course! And you can call me Anna if you want to." Anna was happy about getting new friend and mostly if it's a girl like a Cassiah so she let her grab her hand. "You lead the way, I don't really orientate here." Annabeth blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back