Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was glad things had gone somewhat back to the way they had been before. She had hated being away from Vader before and was more than relieved to have him back now. She had her keyboard under one arm and lunch in her bag. She set the keyboard by the door, knocking on the door to the Accio room and bouncing a bit. "Timmmyyyyyy," she called when he didn't immediately open the door. "Lemme in," She pouted, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.

Vader was busy, as he always tended to be, but ever since Pho had admited she loved him, he’d actively saught out other things to do. Actively put more on his plate. The admission had really thrown him, and though he’d said it back, he hadn’t meant in the slightest. Vader’s stress and worries had therefore found themselves creeping back up, where he usually would have to worry about exams, he at least didn’t have that, but with the admission from Pho, the growing feeling in his chest of how much he liked Goku, the worry this caused him, taking on more accio work because he lacked exams, Vader was just busy and of course with this stress it meant his sleep had once again slowly but surely gone from an already terrible rate to close to awful. It was a little better than in the first half of the semester, that seemed to have stopped, but it wasn’t any better than at any other point when he got stressed. It was nothing more than a few hours a night, if he was lucky. Vader had managed to get to sleep fine that night, but someone had made a noise at a ridiculous time in the morning and from that point on Vader had just been awake, he’d completed some hour, done a little revision and from breakfast had been at the accio room. He heard the knocking on the door and headed over. Following going to see the nurse, Vader had been actively trying to cut down his coffee but it just resulted in him being more tired and not necessarily getting more sleep. He heard Helene at the door and walked over. ”Coming,” he’d called, since he had been at the other end of the room and in no mood to run. He opened the door and smiled tiredly at Ava, ”Hey,” he stood away from the door letting her come in. ”I was at the other end of the room,” he said between a yawn.

Ava stepped in, moving the keyboard into the room and looping her arm through his. "Hey sleepyhead," She greeted with a smile, pulling him with her back across the room. "Don't think I didn't see you skip lunch," She chided him. "I brought food, come on, let's eat," She smiled. "I... should probably catch you up," She admitted with a sheepish grin. "Spare me a few minutes?" She asked, blue eyes sparkling as she looked up at him.

Vader let her pull him further into the room, ducking slightly as she chided him for the lack of lunch, ”I lost track of time,” he told her with some honesty, ”I’ve been up so long, this is basically dinner,” he added, wanting to keep her informed in some manner about how he was managing with his sleep. He wanted to be honest with her, wanted to speak with her in a manner that wouldn’t result in them fighting because he struggled to come up with the right words to say or defaulted to studying. He looked at her, and nodded, ”Sure Ava, I have time,” which he did, he would always have the time for Ava. Especially since in the recent weeks she had been giving him so much of her time. She was there for him, she was always so good to him, even when he didn’t think he deserved it.

Ava pouted a little as he told her it was dinner. "Fine then, we're eating dinner and I'll bring by supper too." She grinned, knocking her hip against his. She stopped at an empty table, pulling a few water bottles from her bag and setting out a couple of PBandJs for her before wiggling his favorite sandwich at him. She sat down, opening her water and taking a sip. "Sooooo... about Halloween. You remember the boy that thought we were a thing? Tyler?" She set her water down, fiddling with her lid. "Allie knows I've been trying to get over Philip, so... she set us up on a date. At Brightstone." She bit her lip, looking down at her hands. "He's... sweet, I think I could really like him," She admitted.

Vader smiled a little as she said she’d bring him supper. He took a seat at the empty table and took one of the bottles of water from her. He took a long drink and then the sandiwch, his stomach rumbled loudly, reminding him of the fact he was hungry, he took a quick bite and focused on eating as Ava then began telling him about halloween. He hadn’t been sure what to make of the boy that Ava had introduced him to. He had seemed a little harsh to Vader, he wouldn’t ever dare say the words out loud, but he had been a little cute. He just wasn’t sure how much he liked it, but she was interested and he would support her, ”That’s good Ava, he seemed nice,” the boy replied between bites of the sandwich. ”He’s in the year below us, isn’t he?” Vader replied, ”If you like him, that’s good, I want you to be happy,” Vader assured her, he wondered for a moment if he should talk about Pho and his feelings there, but he didn’t want to bring the mood down, he’d mention it sure, but he would wait.

Ava smiled as Vader began to eat, munching on her own sandwich as well. "I think he is," She replied softly, before nodding. "Yes, you know how Alice is dating the Slytherin alternate seeker? Blake is his best friend," She opened her water and took a sip. "I'm not sure what I think yet. It's just such a nice change, you know? Like I don't think he fully believes there's nothing between you and I, but he didn't immediately demand that I choose between you either, so that's a definite bonus," She grinned, setting her water down before smiling brightly at Vader. "What about you and Pho? I've seen how worried you look sometimes. Is it not going well?" She asked softly, reaching over and placing a hand on his arm.

Vader listened as she spoke about who he was, he hadn’t known that Alice was dating the slytherin alternate seeker, he hadn’t been a very good friend to Alice, too involved in all his own issues to know what was going on between others. He listened as Ava told him about how it was nice and he felt happy for her. ”I’m happy for you Ava,” the teen replied to her, he hoped this would go better for her, he hated that she so often ended up being upset by the partners she had. He knew he hadn’t been there for her to begin with during the first half of the semester, but he could be now, and in being there for her, he’d be of help to her too. He froze a little between bites of the sandwich at the question. He gave a little frown and a sigh, ”I think we’re going to break up,” Vader told her, not really meeting her gaze, ”It’s just not working,” he knew now why it wasn’t, he could figure it out but he didn’t want to say it. It was undeniably real and he knew it now, but saying it would make it oh so real and maybe he could just get over it.

Ava sighed softly, she had worried this would happen. "I'm sorry, Timmy," She offered, rubbing her thumb over his arm. "Is there... a reason you can think of why it isn't working?" She had her suspicions, and she was hoping that maybe, just maybe, Vader was starting to figure it out himself. Not that she was about to push him on it. "I'm sure you'll find someone," She offered gently, not mentioning who that someone might be. She had thought she maybe saw him staring at one of the other guys in class a time or two, but she couldn't be for sure.

"Here, let me distract you." She squeezed his arm, reaching into her pocket. "I meant to give this to you for your birthday, but I forgot," She smiled impishly, pulling out the small box and sliding it over. "I know it's a little late, I'm sorry," She apologized.

Vader shrugged a little, he wasn’t particularly upset by it, since he knew at this point why he didn’t like her like she liked him. It wasn’t like with Isabelle where he’d been so deeply in denial that it being a problem with him than he’d just moved on the to next hoping for different results. When Ava asked about if he knew why it wasn’t working, he still slightly, looking away from her with a light blush appearing quickly on his checks. He shrugged in a non-committal manner, keeping his gaze away from hers, ”I just don’t like her like I thought I would,” he replied with a small shrug, only looking towards the floor between them as he spoke. He didn’t mention Pho’s admission of love and him saying it back despite knowing it wasn’t true. He didn’t want to think about how horrible he’d been all because he was so reluctant to be who he was supposed to be. He looked up as she handed him a little box. ”You didn’t need to give me anything, you organised the birthday party,” he told her, but he took the box anyway and smiled at what was inside. ”This is lovely Helene, thank you,” he told her finally looking at her and giving her a warm smile, tiredness in throughout it but a genuine smile nonetheless.

Ava tilted her head a bit to the side. He knew why he didn't like her, it was obvious, but it was also obvious that he didn't want to tell her. She knew not to push him when he was like this, so she just rubbed her thumb in small circles over his skin. She shrugged as he said she didn't need to get him anything. "Of course I did, the party was a very elaborate apology to make sure you knew how special you are," She gave him a small smile, taking the bracelets. She clipped one around his wrist, and the other around hers. She gave him a bright smile. "Do you mind if I stay after lunch? I wanted to practice with my keyboard but I wanna stay here with you, too," She gave him her best puppy dog eyes, sticking out her lower lip and whimpering playfully, making sure to bat her eyes at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back