Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby had been doing her weekly shopping, this time making sure she also had the baby essentials. It was strange, buying tiny clothes. She'd seen them before, and had experience with her baby sister, but buying them for real was surreal.

Libby sat outside a small cafe, bags around her and beside the chair was a push chair, an inside was a tiny baby boy. Alex had wanted her to have time on her own, but Libby insisted showing Keanu the world, and giving him some air. She was pausing now, looking out into the streets. She had done this often through-out the years, each time in a different country. France was defiantly some where she preferred. She was pleased Keanu would be growing up in these surrounds, although she couldn't keep away her excitement that when he was old enough she would show him many other places too.

She took a sip of her drink and watched as other students passed by. This village was one of muggles, and so it was no suprize that there were no Beauxbatons students around. Her old schools were on holiday at the moment. She had considered asking Larissa round, but since she and Tobias had run off the morning after they had been looking after the pub, Libby wasn't sure she wanted to get her involved.

Teddy looked around for a cafe or bench or somewhere he could feed Oscar. He urned the corner and saw the perfect little cafe for them to have a small break. "Tracey, we're going to have a sit down okay? Oscar needs his bottle and I think Olivia needs a break from walking." Tracey nodded and almost dragged the smaller girl to a table. Olivia had wanted to walk today, happy she could walk properly now, and it was tiring for the one and a half year old. She could only just speak but she managed to let everyone know she was tired.

Teddy sat down and gave the two girls menu's so they could get a snack. He let Tracey explain to Olivia what each thing was as he lifted Oscar from his push chair and got his bottle and formula from his little baby bag. He managed to make up the milk in the bottle and hold the big baby boy in his arms at the same time, he was quite skilled at it now. He fed Oscar and rubbed the young lads stomach at the same time. Oscar liked that and he had put up with a lot of things he didn't know about today.

When Oscar had finished drinking the girls had ordered some meals, Tracey had ordered 'spag boll' and Olivia had gone for jacket potato and beans. He began to rock Oscar back and forth to burp him when he noticed a familiar face at the table next to him with a child. He couldn't remember her name but he knew she was a student at Hogwarts, or she had been at least. "Excuse me." He called to her, still supporting the baby and his burp cloth. "Didn't you used to go to Hogwarts?" He remembered her properly now, from the library with Immy. Her name was something like Liberty or Letty or, or, something beginning with an L.

Libby glanced over and smiled at the image of her sleeping son, glad that she was able to have a break. In front of her she had a coffee. It kept her awake and alert, something she needed these days. The nights were terrible. Sure, she'd had heard about what would happen but she'd never expected it to be this hard.

She took a sip from her glass, and continued to look around at the other customers. She watched a boy around her own age with three younger children. He sure managed to feed the baby boy like a professional. Libby was only just grasping it. She jumped when he turned round to talk to her. Hogwarts? How did he know about Hogwarts? She thought. Suddenly the face clicked to her, and she was suprized at herself that she hadn't recognised him. "Hi." she gave him a small smile. "Yes. Yes i did. I left a while ago for.." she nodded her head towards the pram. "I was in Hufflepuff. You are arn't you?" she asked. "Teddy isn't it?" she continued. "It's Libby" she grinned. She looked over at the two girls that were with him, "Are they your sisters?" she asked polietly.

Teddy smiled, he had worried that she wasn't who he thought and he was just talking to a stranger. "Yeah, Yeah I am, well, was. I left for this lot too." He smiled and looked over at the two girls, now having a small poke war. "Yeah, it's Tracey's birthday and she wanted to see Paris. She's the oldest, the other is Olivia and this here." He moved Oscar so he was no longer rocking but facing Libby. "Is Oscar." He watched as Oscar grinned toothlessly. The small boy was due to begin teething soon and he wasn't looking forward to it.

Teddy looked over at the very small baby with Libby. That child was a hell of a lot younger than Oscar. Either that or it was very small or premature. "Cute." He said, nodding towards the child. He hadn't really been a kids sort of guy before, only really liking Tracey, but looking after Oscar gave him a new found liking for them and great respect for any single mother out there. "He yours then?" Teddy had judged the childs gender by the colours it was wearing. He hoped she had someone to help her out. Looking after this lot made him realise the work in children.

Libby smiled at the children, "Happy Birthday Tracey" she said to older girl. "How old is she now?" she asked, watching Teddy hold Oscar. Her own son wasn't old enough to open his eyes properly, let alone sit up and grin. Libby glanced back at the boy in the pram as Teddy called him cute. "Yeah he's mine. He's only a week old and then he was a month premature" she explained, stroking the boys thin dark hair. Libby wondered why Teddy's parents wern't here with him, but she felt it a little too forward to ask. "I got married last year" she explained. "I moved to France and now we own a pub together. Your welcome to visit if you want. It's one of those restaurant family ones as well as the bar." she continued, dertermind not to give him the impression she was one of these girls who just slept around. The baby had been unexpected although their relationship had not. "What about you?" she asked, "You live close to here?"

Teddy smiled as Tracey looked up and smiled with thanks to the girl before going back to her poke war. "She's eleven now, she'll be starting school next year." They still hadn't decided what school she was going too. Tracey liked Beauxbatons, Teddy liked Hogwarts and Stacy wanted Durmstrang but no one really cared about Stacy's opinion anymore so it was just between the two school.

Teddy grinned and couldn't take his eyes off the baby. He was gorgeous after all. He finally dragged his eyes away when Oscar finally burped. "Good boy." Teddy grinned and picked the boy up over his head, making him giggle adorably. He then sat him back down on his lap and searched in his bag for the dummy. "Well, that's a good reason to drop out of school. Congratulations then." He smiled. "What's his name?"

Teddy was slightly surprised to hear she and her husband owned a pub but he smiled anyway. "You know, we just might. It'd be nice to have a family day out, Alfie and Jessi can come too." He smiled, his cousins were allowed to skip the Paris trip today as long as they got Tracey super awesome birthday gifts which they promised they would. He shook his head. "Nope, we live in a house up near Obsidian harbour. Just us, Alfie, Jessi and Stacy. If you can count her any more." He mumbled the last sentence under breath so the girls wouldn't hear him. Olivia still worshipped her mother and Tracey didn't like people saying nasty things about other people.

Libby smiled watching Tracey. "I remember being eleven. Seems so far away now.." she said, thinking about how much her life had changed. She looked back at Teddy. He was the year below her wasn't he? She watched as he looked after his brother, and Libby for the first time wondered if she'd even make a good mum. "This is Keanu Cedric Corvus" she introduced, her eye welling up at his middle name. It had only been a week.

"Great" Libby encouraged. It would be fun to have a familiar face around. "Are you going back to Hogwarts?" she asked, "And does Tracey have any idea which house she'd want to be in if she went there?" she added.

Teddy smiled at Keanu and waved, even though he woudn't be able to respond. He had learnt that babies like to watch people move, talk, and eat more often than not. "No, I have to stay home and look after the young ones." He gestured to Oscar in the push chair. "Ah, She's gunna be a 'puff. It's family tradition. I was and so was dad." His eyes saddened at the mention of their dad. He missed him immensely.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's so short

Users who are viewing this thread

Back