Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Merrill sat by the edge of the cliffs, and looked over at the water below. She wondered if there were many rocks, or how deep the water was. She had always wanted to try cliff diving, but was too scared to test it here. Really students even weren't supposed to be on the cliffs so it must be dangerous. Maybe I can ask my parents about it next vacation. Sometimes we have free time in between jobs. Merrill shuddered at the idea of her parents career. The older she got the more she realized what they were doing was wrong, but could she really turn in her own parents? They truly believed they were protecting people. The young Gryffindor shook the thoughts from her mind. What she was about to do would be confusing enough as it was. Merrill had realized that over the break she hadn't missed her boyfriend at all despite the fact that they had only written to each other. That was a problem, and so Merrill sent Lucas a note, and asked him to meet her here.

When Lucas got the note from Merrill to meet him at the cliffs he found it quite odd. They shared a common room, they bumped into each other all the time. Perhaps she had plans for the two of them up there. The two had written to each other over the holidays but it felt strange, he hadn't missed her as much as he used to miss Evelyn when they wrote to each other. Since getting back to school Lucas hadn't thought much of it as he would be seeing her again. He arrived at the cliff side and smiled as he saw his girlfriend waiting for him. "Hey, you summoned me?" He smirked and kissed her cheek.

Even with all her thoughts swirling through her head Merrill could still hear Lucas coming up behind her. She could tell it was him by the sound of his steps. Everyone's was different if you learned to listen. Just one of the many skills she had been taught growing up. Even with everything that was going on between them the young girl couldn't help but smile when Lucas kissed her cheek. I think the affection is what I'm going to miss most. she thought. "Hey. Yeah I was worried you wouldn't get it." Now that he was here, and they were talking Merrill felt like her stomach was going to come up her throat. She had no idea what the kind of courtesy for these things were. "Look, Lucas, we need to talk." Merrill started as she turned to face the boy. "We've been dating for like a year now, and it's been amazing. You've been the best first boyfriend I could ask for, but I think we should break up before things get serious. I just don't feel the same way for you anymore. It's not you its me?" She sped through the words as if they came out of her all at once. She bit her lip nervously as she waited for Lucas to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back