OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Tina was trying. Trying really hard to relax before the exams and she couldn't. She was only trying to make cupcakes and was reading directions from her grandmother's recipe. Tina had asked for it through owl and was polite to give it to her. Usually, her grandmother wouldn't let anyone know her secret recipes but Tian pleaded because she was stressed enough as it is and wanted her homemade cupcakes. The Slytherin stared at the mess she had made and her first batch of half cooked flat cupcakes. Baking wasn't her thing and yet, she's trying her best. She was good at capturing news but not following directions on a simple cupcake recipe. She sob silently, Tina was either covered in flour or baking powder. The girl wiped her tears with a floured hands. The stress of passing all her classes was getting to her and she wanted a cleared mind by the time exams comes.

Thomas spent a long time in an art room that was hungry literally like a wolf. So I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He knew he would have to finish the song some other day because Thomas hadn't finished some homework yet. Entering the kitchen, he stopped at the door as he was tossed, because Tina was in the kitchen. It seemed that she was trying to bake something and it didn't work out well. Of course the thought flashed and he went to pm, but his stomach chuckled again. Taking a deep breath, Thomas took a step forward. ''Hello, Tina. Is something wrong with the recipe? Maybe I can help?'' He asked, looking at the girl, but then he looked at the bowl where Tina was trying to mix the dough.

Once her tears had gone wiped, she started again with a clean bowl to make a new batch. But then she heard someone behind her. The Slytherin girl turned around and saw her ex standing there. Thomas had noticed that she was baking and asked if he could help her. "Yes, please. I think I forgot an ingredient. The first batch seems to not have risen." She pointed at the cupcakes on the table behind her. Tina was getting nervous just from Thomas being there. She hadn't talked to him after their break up and the boy knew it was her fault. "How are you?" She asked after.

He had never liked the girls' tears, so he tried not to pay attention to them, but instead looked at the ingredients on the table. ''Can I read the recipe? That way we will be able to understand what ingredient you have forgotten.'' He said, looking at the cake the girl pointed out. There was obviously something wrong with them. In the past, he would worry about the girl's presence, but now it wasn't. ''I'm good. How are you?'' He replied, and asked the girl to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back