Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Evelyn was glad that the day of Yule Ball was finally there. Since day one from the new school year she was busy with what to wear and how to picture the perfect night. She went with Noah for the second time now and they were dating for some while now. The blonde was very happy with him on her side, he was so sweet to her and she loved spending every minute with him. That was not possible but she thought she could. Since they weren't in the same house they had to meet up before the Great Hall and so the blonde went there. She had chosen for a long soft pink dress and loved turning around with it. She really felt like a princess and had to think about her father who always called her that way.

When Evelyn arrived before the Great Hall she looked around and smiled at the students passing by. Mostly Noah was the first to be there, but now she didn't saw him yet. She knew he wanted to be dressed good for her, so he would take some time for that too. He knew what she liked and he was so sweet of putting some energy into it. She couldn't wait to see her handsome boyfriend in a suit, she always loved it on him. Boys looked good in suits she thought. Evelyn played with a piece of her hair and waited for her date to arrive.

Noah Kingsley had dressed himself in a nice, new suit to please his girlfriend. Things were getting serious between the pair, and he had been thinking it would be nice for his family to finally meet her officially. He planned to ask her over for dinner one night during the holiday break, if his mother would allow it. Even though Cyndi Kingsley hadn't directly said it, Noah got the impression that his mother didn't like Evelyn very much at all. His eyes scanned the hall as he waited for Evelyn to come down. He grinned as he saw her. She looked as beautiful as she always did. Noah smirked as she looked around the entrance way, clearly not seeing him where he stood. He crept up behind her and put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" he said, playfully in her ear.

The blonde hoped that Noah would be there soon. She couldn't wait to go inside and look for her other friends. She wasn't gonna leave Noah, but it would be nice to meet up with her brother and other friends like Fleur, Amber and Noemie. She felt nervous of something, she didn't understood why. She just wanted Noah on her side and than everything would be alright. She shocked for a moment when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. A smile appeared on her face as she understood that it was Noah behind her. '' My handsome boyrfriend I hope?'' She turned around and looked in the face of her boyfriend with a big smile and gave him a kiss on his mouth. She looked at Noah and he looked very handsome in his new suit. It was really perfect and how she wanted her boyfriend to be dressed. '' Your suit looks amazing on you!'' Evelyn was very happy and when she looked in Noah his eyes she reminded herself that she was a very lucky girl. She couldn't wait to grab his arm and walk inside.

Noah grinned as he let his hands slip from her eyes as she turned to face him. "The one and only I hope." he joked as Evelyn smiled at him. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist to keep her close to him. "Thank you. I thought you would like it when I picked it out." he said, proudly. "And, you look beautiful as always." he said, complimenting her. Noah held his arm out for his girlfriend. "Ready to go dance?" he asked.

The blonde smiled as Noah kissed her back and felt very lucky as always with him. She couldn't wait to meet his family. Evelyn was gonna visit them in over the break and already planned out her outfit for it. It would be weird seeing Kingsley in her own house, but she wanted to get to know her better and through this way it was possible.
'' Well.. You are!'' she said with a bright smile. Noah really paid attention to what she would like, she could really respect that. He just looked good in a suit that was the truth. She gave him another kiss when he said she looked beautiful as always. '' Thanks! I'm really happy with you you know? This will become another great evening!'' she said sweet to her boyfriend and grabbed his arm to go inside. And so they did, when they entered the blonde couldn't stop smiling. She waved at some of her friends when she noticed them but when they arrived and were about to dance she noticed someone who she really didn't liked too. Zenia.. she thought. And she was together with that Christian boy, he seemed way more sweeter than she was. Why would someone ever love her? '' That's the girl I've been talking about. Zenia and she really doesn't like me, but I think the same of her. '' she said to Noah. She told him before about the many irritations she had of her roommate. Zenia and Merrill were really making a hell of her life sometimes. Merrill was just following what Zenia did she thought. '' But she is not gonna ruin our night!'' Evelyn was honest and also to her boyfriend, he could know who her enemy was. Now he could see it with his own eyes. Evelyn took Noah is hand and made a turn and started to dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back