Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
The next girl's name was more familiar to Cyzarine, it was someone she knew from the fact she was a player for the gryffindor team, so it was no surprised that she'd be likely to find the girl at the pitch, but it seemed to Cyzarine as she arrived and there were a few in the air that she wasn't the only one who'd spend time there. The gryffindor paused as she looked up at the people flying above, "Lizzie Taylor!" She knew the older girl had been one of the people to organise this event, but she was sure that while on hand to help out, that taking time to do other things was equally important too. "Lizzie!" she yelled louder, so that over all the other people and the noise the older girl might be able to hear her.​

Lizzie's delivery list had taken her all over the castle, and she was pleased to find her route took her out to one of her favourite places too. She had thought there was a chance of finding Gabriel out at the Quidditch pitch, but her teammate was nowhere to be seen. Lizzie knew she should get back to the castle, should finish her deliveries, but she took a moment to just look up into the sky, watching the people practicing above with envy. She was distracted from her thoughts of taking to the sky by the sound of her own name being yelled, and looked over to see another girl with a collection of roses calling up for her. Laughing softly, Lizzie waved to the girl. "I'm over here." She smiled, walking over to her. "Were you looking for me?"

Cyzarine waved back excitedly to the older girl as she made her way over to her. She was already reaching into her bag and from within pulling out the rose for her. A lovely yellow rose, "I bring you a rose!" the young gryffindor told her excitedly holding out the red rose for the other girl to take, the note that went along with it already in her hand for Lizzie to be able to take both. "You organised the rose stuff right, with Rose?" Cyzarine was sure this girl was the person who had organised it with someone else and was so happy to be able to give her a rose, and mostly Cyzarine was asking so that she could gush about how much fun it all was.
Lizzie!
Thanks for helping out with all the roses, pretend not to see this one.
You’re a good friend! Good luck next year!
Rose

Lizzie's smile brightened when the girl confirmed that she had a rose for Lizzie, and she closed the distance between them quickly. "Thank you!" Lizzie said excitedly, taking the rose. She opened the card, smile widening when she saw who it was from. Organising everything together had been a lot of work, but Lizzie really appreciated all the time she and Rose had spent together, making sure the event would run smoothly. Looking up at the girl's question, Lizzie laughed lightly and nodded. "Well, I helped. Rose is the one in charge." She laughed softly. "I just go where she points me."

Cyzarine smiled at the explanation, "Well, it's an amazing event!" the girl gushed easily, but she had plenty more roses to deliver and now was not the time to dilly. "I better get back at it! Happy valentines day Lizzie!" the gryffindor said as she gave one last wave and then headed away. Leaving to find the next person she needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back