Leo Stanton

OOC First Name
Brandon
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
9 in. Redwood wand with Hungarian Horntail Heartstring
Hi Everyone,

I am making a return to the site and community after a rather spotty past. For those who might remember me, I am Brandon! I joined the boards back in 07' and my activity has been a bit wild with real life drama. Not to mention a natural progression of growth, experience, and age. I have played James Killian, some of you may remember him, Eric Evans, and Raziel Black (way back in the day). I am starting out slow and steady, sticking to only Leo Stanton, a new creation-ish. So you will see me posting more, hitting up the game section, and lurking with the best of them. I am excited to see both new and familiar faces among the Hogwarts New Zealand Community and look forward to catching up and hanging out with you crazy kids over!

Hello ^_^
New here so unfortunately, I don't remember your old charries but nevertheless I hope you have a great time coming back to the site. Leo and Zara are probably not too likely to cross path but hey, who knows? :lol:

Tee

Thank you Claire, it is nice to be back in any capacity :hug:

You never know Tee, weirder characters have crossed paths.

Brandon!!!!! I missed you!!! Dude you keep leaving me omg!

Real life has been kicking my butt but it does seem as though I am in a good place to come back now . SLOWLY this time around xD but I am happy to see your face!!! :wub:

Welcome back Brandon! I don't think we ever RPed, or interacted much, but I do remember you! ^_^ Nice to see you again!

Aww thank you Donna! And we so should roleplay together sometime <3

:woot:
Welcome back, man! It's been ages! Sorry to hear RL's been knocking you around, but I'm glad to see you back with us again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back