OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Veela Hair Core
It had been a day or two since they were back at Hogwarts and Xiuying was sorta glad to be back at Hogwarts. The girl had spent most of her break practising for quidditch, as well as trying to study as much as she could as she didn't want to disappoint her parents at all. But she was glad that she didn't have to deal with her parents, her mother especially with breathing down her neck when it came to studies.

Xiuying had been in her dorm, unpacking the rest of the things she needed to unpack in her dormitory as well as catching up with her dormmates when she noticed a small wrapped box near the bottom of her suitcase. Though she had a feeling she knew who exactly it was from. When she had finished doing what she needed to do and excused herself to her roommates, she made her way down towards the gardens, knowing exactly where he would be and smiled to herself when she found him. "Hey," Xiuying says softly with a small smile, as she stood a few feet away from her brother. She then sat down next to him. "What's this?" Xiuying says with a smile as she shook it a little. She had always found it adorable when Xinyi had left gifts for her.

Xinyi was in the gardens, tucked away and working in secret on a little gift for Rosie. He wasn't sure that she would like it, but he was trying. At the sound of the voice, he jumped, practically shoving his sketchbook under a nearby bush quickly before turning to look bashfully up at his older sister. "Hello Xiuying," He managed with a shy smile. "I don't know what that is," he lied automatically. "Did someone give you something?" He tried to play innocent.

Xiuying smiled at her brother's greeting. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya there" Xiuying says apologetically with a chuckle, as she ruffled her younger brother's hair playfully a little. She then looked towards where her brother had thrown something into the bush. "What were you doing?" Xiuying questions playfully in Chinese, curious about what her brother had been doing before she had arrived at the bush. She chuckled at her brother's statement. "Hmm, are you sure?" Xiuying replies back in English, as her brother denies the small gift in her hand. She then gently shakes the box again. "I don't know, you tell me," Xiuying says with a chuckle.

Xinyi blushed. "Nothing, I wasn't doing anything," he countered, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. He glanced between her and the gift, and looked away, letting his hair fall to cover his eyes. "It's probably a necklace or something, I don't know," he grumbled in Chinese. "Why are you even asking me, just open it," He whined, embarrassed.

Xiuying chuckled a little. "Hmm... sure... nothing," Xiuying says with a teasing nod and smile. She enjoyed her brother's company and didn't mind spending time with him or teasing him just a little. Xiuying chuckled again a little at her brother's complaints. "Fine, fine I'll open it," Xiuying says with a small smile, as she began to open it. "It's adorable!" Xiuying replied back in Chinese with a laugh when he had asked why she was questioning him, as she continued to open the box. She found it sweet that her brother would sneak in gifts here and there.

Xinyi rubbed the back of your neck. "Xiuying," He whined. He knew what was in the box, of course. He'd picked the jewelry pieces out himself. The bracelet, the earrings, the necklace, the hair clip, the ring, he'd spent a good portion of his allowance on it. He'd considered giving them to her a piece at a time, but it seemed easier to just give it to her all at once. Not that he would admit that. He looked away, his cheeks burning, rubbing the back of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back