Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose, Edgar her succulent and a basket of roses were still searching for some people on the list of recipients. She didn't know everyone on the list, but she recognized some names. The next name on her list was @Crystal Holmgaard the only reason she remembered that name was because Rose liked the named Crystal. She knew she was sorted last semester and that she was sorted in Ravenclaw. Weird knowledge to remember, but she was sure of it. There weren't as many students sorted this year and since Lynn was sorted she had paid more attention. Since she couldn't barge into the Ravenclaw commons, Rose decided to check if she could spot Crystal in the North Tower. She had asked around if they had seen Crystal and hoped that she was going to be found rather easily. Then she walked into a corridor that wasn't empty and deserted. ''Hello is Crystal Holmgaard here, I got a rose delivery!'' Rose chirped happily.

As Crystal walked around she hoped one day she would not get lost. It was too big for her and she sometimes felt ashamed of how stupid it was. But she believed she was close to her house. The blonde had decided to sit at an window and look outside for an moment to try and find how close she was to where she needed to be. And as she sat down she heard someone calling her name. And she turned around slowly. It seemed like an older girl and she was wondering what she had done. She hoped she hadn't done something bad. '' I'm.. here.'' She than said trying to not be too loud or to soft. And put her hand into the air in the direction of where the girl stood.

Rose walked over to the girl that spoke up. ''Hello, nice to meet you!"' Rose said to the girl while searching in her basket. ''I got a rose for you!'' Rose said to the girl and handed over the yellow rose. ''You can preserve the rose by putting it in a book'' Rose muttered ''Dried flowers can live on for ages'' After the delivery was done Rose waited for the girl to read the note.

CUZ!
Happy Valentine’s Day good buddy!

Have a GREAT day bro! You’re awesome!
Love
Eugene

As the girl came to her she seemed friendly and Crystal wondered what made her do that to her. She smiled back and waited for het to continue. And as she explained she got an rose it made sense. And her smile got bigger. ''Thank you..'' She than replied. As the girl explained how to let the rose live longer it seemed like an good idea. '' Oh - I didn't knew. That's handy.'' But it seemed logical that an dried flower didn't need water and stuff. But she wondered how long the leaves would be on and not crumble. She took the rose and note and read it. Smiling as she did read it. It was very kind from Eugene. She should thank him later, and glad that this was an meaning that they were both friends or saw eachother that way. It was necessary that she knew that for sure. Since she was so new to making friends. '' How do I keep the rose from crumble or not damage it? When dried?'' She than asked the girl curiously since she seemed to be knowing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back