Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry was walking around the Harbour in an effort to clear her mind. She was tired, and her last year at Hogwarts New Zealand was soon to be upon her. The girl was confused at what she wanted to do after she graduated. When she was younger, more naive, she wanted to be a Healer, but her grades were not good enough for that. Rama also had terrible bedside manners. She was not very kind to people, and she blamed her father for that because he was not very kind either. Well, she had started to change because she was tired of being alone. She wanted to be able to grow old with a nice woman that loved her as much as Rama loved life. The girl sat on the dock over the water and let her legs swing slowly. She could really use some company right now.

Venus Fontaine had a bit of a break from the school for a single semester but she was fully ready to come back after some shopping. Venus came to realize that she liked girls and needed some time away especially after she really likes the girlfriend of her adopted brother. Emma was just so pretty it was hard not to like her. Venus made her way toward the docks to see another girl there. Since Venus has not socialized much, she would not recognize Gryffindors in her own year anymore. She approached the girl and smiled, her French accent still prominent in her voice, “Need some company?”

Rama was enjoying the slight breeze there was on this strange winter day. The sun was out, and there was no snow outside. However, later it was going to get colder, and snow was going to begin to fall. Rama was not worried about getting caught in the snow. She was sure that she would be home by that time, not that her father was worried about her or anything. The girl had begun to think about what she was going to do after graduation because she had no clue. Her father was surely going to kick her out after she graduated, so she needed to figure out living situations as soon as possible.

Rama jumped a little at the voice of another female. She had been thinking too deeply about the future. She chuckled a little and nodded. "I can't surely say no to you." she said with a smile on her face. It had been awhile since she had interacted with someone of her own gender. She was relieved, as she felt like she could be herself finally.

Venus smiled when the girl said that she couldn't say no to her. The Gryffindor sat down next to her and pulled her legs to her torso. "I'm Venus Fontaine. I'm returning to school after a semester break. I've been back and forth from Hogwarts to Beauxbatons and back." The Part-Veela brushed her hair over her shoulder. She may have been adopted but she also had no will to know who her other family was. The Fontaines were her family. Tholomyes Fontaine was one that she was incredibly close to, and also supported his relationship with Emma Snow. "Have any plans after this year? I assume you are in my year. Seventh, yes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back