OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
"Harley?" November asked for the probably tenth time as she walked down the fifth floor corridor, she'd been through all the lower floors hoping to catch the Gryffindor she was looking for. She also was keeping her eye out for another Gryffindor but hadn't seemed to find that girl either, seemed like the boy had been the easiest for her find earlier that day. "Hey do you know Harley?" She asked a girl who seemed younger than her and might be in the same year as this Harley Tsuji.

Rose delivery day always seemed so busy and crowded, and Harley hadn't seen much of anyone she knew today. They were all probably off doing their own thing, getting Valentines kisses or handing out roses. Harley's mind drifted to Odette and she shook her head, trying not to get distracted. As she was walking down the stairs she spotted one of the rose deliverers bumping into someone and asking... if they were her. Raising a hand, Harley quickly approached the girl with the basket. "Hey, Harley is me." She found herself uncharacteristically nervous about this. Her rose for Odette had been... a gamble, and she had tried to couch the whole thing more as a joke than a sincere gift, but she had been wondering whether there was something coming in return. "Uh, so... rose I'm assuming?" She asked, trying and failing to cover the awkwardness she felt.

November could feel the awkwardness in the younger girl's voice. She wasn't sure if she herself was feeling awkward though or if it was the girl or both. She just had a terrible time in the Great Hall that morning delivering a rose but looking for the kid at the wrong table, it had been embarrassing. "Yeah, I got this yellow rose for you," she said handing it out, it seemed like there wasn't going to be much conversation with this delivery which November was kind of happy about. She wondered if she was going to get many roses this year, last year she'd gotten two from Flavio, though one had been a secret and this year she figured it would just be one from him. But she hoped Noemie had sent her one because she had actually sent her friend one this year as well.

Harley you're an awesome friend and you know it! I don't know why we've decided we need flowers to remind each other but whatever.
Rory

The relief when the girl picked out a yellow rose rushed over Harley like a wave and she smiled more sincerely as she accepted the rose. Probably from Hayley, then, or maybe Zoe. Things with Odette were... too complicated. This was nice. She opened the card, surprised to see it was from Rory. She laughed a little as she read it, folding it up and pocketing the message. "Cool." She said quietly, then remembered the deliverer was still here, having been wrapped up in her nerves. "Hey, thanks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back