Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clarai had no objection to the idea of walking in the garden. On the contrary, it allowed the brain, which occasionally smoked due to intense learning, to rest. Although a little. It is good that the exams were passed and we had to wait and successfully hope that she will be successful. It seems that her excitement about the exams was over and she enjoyed a nice time and May was the favorite month for Clara. Clara walked slowly and didn't really think about the park and life was good.

Edward was relieved exams were over at last and was somewhat confident he had managed to passed all of them even Transfiguration. He had spent so much time with Stan and Allison that he figured he'd give the two of them a break and go for a walk so that he could stretch out his legs. Before he knew it, he found himself where the Wild Patch Club normally hung out. He'd never been there before and thought it would be nice to take a look around. It was there that he saw a blonde Ravenclaw girl that he had classes with but couldn't quite remember as he spent most of his time hanging out with his friends. "Exams are done!" Edward shouted with glee, hoping the other student wouldn't mind him letting off some steam.

Clara was thinking something to cook the kichen and then she heard voice but she was hear something not familiar and he was not Lumio. But some gryffindor boy and he was first year. She smiled when he says examen alredy have gone. Clara was agreed and she have a good grade Dark arts. -Hey- She waved him with her hand and smiled to him. -I'm happy to about finished exams. - Clara try to fast think what she needed say to him.

"Hey!" Edward said cheerfully as he walked over to the Ravenclaw girl. "We have classes together don't we?" Edward asked, he knew they had but it seemed like a good way to start the conversation since he hadn't actually gotten to speak before in class. "I'm Edward" he said by way of introducing himself. It was always good to meet new people even if the year was almost over.

"I think, yes!" She remember him of clases leason. But she was happy finaly meet him and look like he was nice boy. "Clara" She take her hand and gave him to shake it. Most people when meet new people that was doing and she didn't het it why.

"Enjoy your exams?" Edward asked politely, he was happy for a chance to talk with someone about them now that they were over though he also thought about the House Cup and wondered if there were ways he could try an earn some extra House Points, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were pretty close to each other in points which meant that anything Edward could think of might end up making a difference.

"Yes, i have a good grades Dark arts. This is my favorit leason, how about you?" Clara don't asked the boy about house where he was becouse she alredy know and he was the same house with Lumio.

"Pretty sure I aced Herbology and History of Magic, not sure about Transfiguration though. My match didn't turn completely into a needle the first time during the practical" Edward explained. He had managed to turn his quill into a spoon on the first try though so he hoped it had even out the trouble he had with the match. "Transfiguration is hard enough without dealing with Slytherins every lesson" Edward said out loud though it had meant to be to himself really.

-Herbology is nice and i like to this leason. Transfiguration is not for me! It is a little harder, do you like?- She asked woth a warm smile and she wanted know a little more about Edward. -I agree. Where are you from- Clara was suprise when he says aout leason with Slytherin. She was glad to be a part of Ravenclaw house.

"I like Transfiguration, I'm just not very good at it he he" Edward explained thinking about how the Slytherin boy Luxen Silverback always liked to show off how good he was in class. It was really annoying but Edward would much rather have had friends to hang out with than be an excellent Transfiguration student which was something the Slytherin definitely did not have. "I'm from Palmerston North, it's a city on the lower part of North Island" Edward explained. "What about you, are you from New Zealand too?" Edward asked knowing that a few of the students were actually from other countries.

-Me to! I got E there!- She was hoping say right but she was happy not get T examination. - I never hear about that place. But, sounds cold a little bit. No, i'm from Ireland and city is Cork- Clara explained Edward and becouse her dad wanted go study bere not Ireland muggle shcool.

"It's actually not too far from here to be honest. I expect it must be crazy moving from one hemisphere to another though" Edward said with a laugh. He actually never thought about how strange it might be for someone to come from an area where the seasons were reversed. Edward was fortunate enough that he had managed to do well on his written portions to get by in Transfiguration even if he wasn't very good at the practical portions. "Your lucky you didn't have to take Transfiguration with that Silverback kid, he's been a real pain all year" Edward said casually.

-Not realy! I'm fine and i like this place and shcool! I always eas dreamed when i was younger, how is there learn- But now she finaly know how was to learn here and she was happy be part of the ravenclaw house.

-Silverback kid? You mean that evil boy? Why is so mean to everyone?- She didn't get it why that boy was so mean.

"He's an odd duck, my friends and I just try to avoid him though he doesn't seem to particularly like us or Mary Lou from Hufflepuff very much" Edward said. He had heard that Potions with the boy was particularly brutal as he was constantly picking on the Hufflepuff first year to the annoyance of the rest of the class. "Seems to just enjoy being a jerk" Edward said without much more thought.

-Oh, i remember and hear to shcool talk. That no nice and i hate drama. I better read some good book our make cupcakes and eclairs.- Not so much stressed about some boy of Slytherin house and she was glad not be there.

-That not nice. Life take all back this thing to him. How bumerang turn back. - She talk him and gave some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back