Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene wanted to get things started at school promptly. Accio was easier because the team hadn't changed and they were in a better stride now that he had one year as leader under his belt. But the arts, that was different. The hufflepuff knew the other leader just because they were in the club together and she'd been close with Casper as had he, but he didn't yet know how she would want to go about it. After all, much like with Casper, Eugene was happy to allow her the formal leadership and for himself to support and just be the musical side of things. The hufflepuff had arranged to speak with her and spend some planning time, and he'd arrived at the arts room a little early. He'd grabbed a chair and after less than a minute grabbed one of the guitars and just lightly began strumming away playing nothing in particular.

Sky had been rather supprised when Casper had asked her to take over the clomglomerated arts club. She had expected it would go to someone older. Maybe Eugene would take it over as she had been second in command. Or maybe one of the other boys who were always hanging out in the band room. But not her. She was only a third year. However she was proud to have been chosen. And had spent time over the break coming up with ideas. Once they were back at school it hadn’t taken her long to find Eugene and they had organised a meeting to discuss ideas.
she entered the club room, her club room and made her way to the music booths. As she drew towards them she heard the unmistakable sound of guitar. A guitar that had a distinctive Eugene taste to it. She picked up one of the club guitars and went to join him. Taking a seat opposite him listening for a few moments and then, as her real name digested. Adding in a harmony. Site thebguitar wasn’t her instrument of choice. But she could navigate her way around a feet board as she needed. hello Eugene. she said after a moment. Not sure how she was meant to start the discussion.

Eugene glanced up as the door opened, but Sky went ahead and took another guitar and began playing with him. It was good, she was good, it wasn't her instrument he knew but it was good. He eventually allowed the song to slowly become quieter so that they could actually talk. "Kia Ora," he greeted with a smile. "How was your break?" he knew they had things to do, things to plan but he wanted to get to know her. He had liked Casper and got along with him, and it felt important to also get along with with her.

Niamh had been practising the guitar a bit over the break it had been her project she had played a bit before but this last holiday she had tried to learn how to play a bit more on it and had been somewhat successful. she listened as eugene changed the song to something softer and followed his lead. "my holiday was good. my family went to and spent the week on holiday and i had plenty of time to practice the guitar. and Renata came over." she said. pulling another few chorde, stopping and going back a step to correct a place where she had messed up the fingering of the D chord. "how about your break?" she asked. wondering what someone like eugene would get up to.

Eugene nodded along as she said what she'd done with her holiday. His attention was immediately perked as she mentioned Renata, but he did his best to not let it show. It was helped by the fact that she got a chord wrong, "That D chord can be tricky," Eugene said before smiling lightly. "Oh my break was good, I got some rest, worked, and went busking around both the mall and just Auckland, caught up with my cousin too. It was good," he said. It wasn't too wild, and he didn't go anywhere, and largely he had just worked but he wasn't disappointed by it. "I'm looking forward to working together, my time is split between this and accio, so I'm happy to play second guitar, just...let me know what you need,"

Sky hoped that Eugene didn't notice it was when renata came up that she messed up the chord. "Yeah, it is hard, but not as bad as the F, I try to avoid that one when i can" he said. there were too many strings to hold down and she wasn't used to bar chords. "where do you work?" she asked. she heard that some people their age were getting jobs and she was not sure what she wanted to do, if she even wanted to get a job.
"I am looking forward to working with you too. I have had some ideas about what events we can run. but I am a but nervous about the club fair. I don't have any ideas and you will be with Accio" she said. she may as well get the conversation going in the right direction.

Eugene gave a little nod, it had been a while admittedly since anything had really given him any problem. He'd been playing for like ten years now, considered himself pretty good too. He still practiced a lot, and played his guitar for at least an hour or so every day. "You'll get it, sometimes it helps when we grow a little and it's easier for the fingers to reach and hold things down," he replied with an encouraging expression as if he was already she would get the F chord soon enough. "The Inner Eye? It's in the mall and has all sorts if your interested in divination. it's a good job" he said, he knew that Sky would've certainly started her electives, but he didn't know if she'd picked divination.

Eugene gave a little and tried to give a reassuring smile. "I'd love to hear the ideas of events, and it's okay to be nervous about the club fair. I'll be dealing with Accio but if it gets a lot just come and get me, or get someone to come and get me, Accio won't be busy at all, and I can balance the two," he wasn't sure where the stall for accio would be but given that they weren't actively looking for people it was more of a presentism for accio. "We could have some artwork, maybe play some music and have some cookies from one of the folks in the club that likes cooking?" he suggested, it was a broad club, so of course there would a number of ways to bring people in. "And I'm sure Accio has lots of spare pictures of last years events, I could get those and bring them?"

Sky nodded as Eugene sad that it would get easier. She had an idea that it would. But she was so much more used to the four strings six seemed like so many. yeah. I just need to get used to it she said. as Eugene said that he worked for the inner eye she nodded again ”professor Le Fey seems nice in class. My mum knows her and her daughters used to babysit me occasionally when I was younger she said
As Eugene started talking about the club fair she it did reassure her that things wouldn’t be too hard. If he could valence both stands she should be able to do just one. could we try and get tables near each other so we aren’t on opposite sides of the hall? And they are all good ideas. Photos would also be good if you have some. Last year cas made name tags. Maybe we could do a small thing too.” she said.
wje he asked her about her ideas she reached into her pocket and took out a bit of paper. I thought a sort of anything goes to start with. Where we have everything by set up and people can have a bit of a play with whatever they want. And try something new. Then other ideas were a variety show, a collaboration with wild patch where we grow vegetables then make a meal with them. We can do decorations and entertainment too if people want. And maybe like a Santa Lucia or Scandinavian Christmas night next year. There are a lot of Christmas traditions that involve crafts and singing and music she said plus Christmas in the summer over here didn’t feel like Christmas and maybe that would help make it feel like Christmas for those who had come from Europe or elsewhere in the north.

Eugene gave a warm smiled to Sky, ”You'll get used to it in no time.” Eugene assured her. She was already a good player in other ways, so this wouldn't been too much of a struggle for her to get. The Hufflepuff nodded in agreement as she called Professor Le Fey nice, and thought it was cool that Sky's mother knew her. ”I'll make sure my table is right next to yours,” He didn't think it would be difficult to do, he'd just get there with plenty of time.

Eugene leaned forward as she took out a piece of paper, and nodded along as she began going over a few options that they could do. He was happy to let her make the decisions, and he could just go in and support her. ”That all sounds excellent,” He said, ”Would be good to start with the free for all, if only to introduce yourself to the club a bit more and just let people be creative,” Eugene told her. ”We can speak to the wild patch about the vegetables,” Eugene agreed. He was sure the Christmas one wouldn't be this semester, but would be good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back