OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was the first time on a dance or event alone. It wasn't like she felt alone, but it was different not being with Noah here. She was a bit afraid how things will go if she would see him or Kingsley. She put on a jumpsuit from one of her favorite designers and left her hair straight and down. The blonde hoped to see Lucas on the Dance. But he would sure be with Zoe, and that would be hard too see. Evelyn would look out for her friends and have fun with them. Fleur would be together with Riley, but she was sure her friend would be there for her. She told her friends a few days ago about the break-up and they were the most kind friends ever. The blonde was certain that the friendship would last after Hogwarts too. Espen was nowhere to be found so she figured he would not come to the dance.

The blonde walked into the Great Hall and smiled shortly for a moment. She saw people looking at her and for the first time in her life Evelyn was a bit insecure. She didn't want to act different than she was, so she decided to just let things happen. The blonde moved over to the drinks table and decided to start off with one. When she turned around she saw Lucas standing. Evelyn wanted to turn around, because he must have got the rose by now. But she was not scared, she wanted something and she would get it. Seeing Lucas made her stomach spin and the blonde never had that feeling, not even with Noah. It was a strange but also nice feeling and Evelyn wanted nothing more than to be together with Lucas, her best friend since year one. But he needed to talk to her, it seemed like Lucas never forgot the rejection from Evelyn a few years ago. But things were different than, Evelyn didn't liked Lucas more than a friend. But now it was all different. The blonde sighted and decided to go for it. She walked over to Lucas and smiled. '' Hi Luc. '' she started off. She hoped that she would have some time to talk to him. '' Did you get my rose?'' she said and hoped he would.

Lucas was in a good place and a lot of that had to do with Zoe. It was good to be in a relationship with someone who didn't always crave drama and didn't want to be around him just for the sake of attention. So far things with Zoe were good, they were calm and they were good for him. So once Lucas was finished getting ready for the Valentines ball he made his way to the Great hall to meet his date. Only before he could spot the Hufflepuff he saw another girl making her way toward him. Evelyn.

After the rose she had sent him Lucas had to admit he had thought a little bit about the blonde Gryffindor. As far as he was concerned whatever he had felt for his former best friend wasn't there anymore and he knew that he would have to tell her. He knew that Evelyn and Noah had broken up so the rose was clearly a statement of Evelyn's intentions. Unfortunately for Evelyn Lucas just didn't reciprocate her feelings. At least she would know how he felt all those years ago. "Yes, I got your rose," Lucas said flatly.

Fleur knew most of the gossip happening around the school and she knew who was dating who. So hearing a few days ago that Evelyn had broken up with Noah for Lucas surprised the Slytherin as she hadn't thought Evelyn would ever have feelings for the guy. She thought Evelyn was still didn't care for Lucas in that way and it seemed like the guy had moved on from his feelings for her. So what surprised her the most was that Evelyn was here at the dance talking with Lucas now, she wondered if Lucas' girlfriend was going to be showing up soon and decided to stick by just in case she needed to come to her friend's defense. She was ready to fight any girl who dared try to hurt her friend, guys well she didn't think she could take down a guy but girl's were easier to break with just words.

In any case Fleur was there for Evelyn if she was needed. She had her back turned towards her friend and Lucas but her ears were listening just in case. Fleur glanced back at her best friend and classmate. She herself couldn't see why Lucas was more attractive to Evelyn than Noah was, but then again Noah's father was the Minister of Magic here and that just upped his attractiveness quite a bit. Although she heard his time in office was ending soon and wondered if Evelyn had heard that and decided dating someone with a famous father wasn't worth it anymore and just wanted a normal guy for a change. Though she knew Evelyn better than that, it wasn't all about money and fame with her, she had real feelings for this Lucas character and even though she didn't understand why she was ready to stick up for her friend.

The blonde hoped that Lucas would at least hear her out. They didn't had a normal conversation in all those years. Whenever Evelyn tried there was a girlfriend in the picture, or Lucas would just be mean to her or ignore her. The blonde sometimes thought she was crazy for liking Lucas after all the things he did to hurt her. Evelyn would never lie to him, and so that was why she rejected him before. It was hard to turn down his feelings and she knew that there was a chance that he would never forgive her, but Evelyn figured he would come around one time. But Lucas was stubborn just like Evelyn could be. People could gossip all that they wanted but Evelyn knew what she felt right now. She didn't cared what others thought, only what Lucas would think of her. And now Evelyn was ready to tell him, since the Yule Ball she got feelings, and couldn't stand it to watch Lucas with someone else. For the first time she was jealous that someone else was with Lucas. Evelyn thought things true, when Lucas was dating Merrill she didn't liked it too. Perhaps she liked him longer, but wasn't aware of that than. She still liked Noah, it wasn't like she could easily forget him. He was the most kind and charming boy she had ever met, and hoped after some time that they could still hang out.

Evelyn looked over to Lucas and wasn't sure how he would react. Evelyn was confident about getting what she wanted. She was used to get all she wanted, always. And hoped Lucas still had his feelings for her. It was a feeling she had that they were ment to be together. Lucas was a bit more of a bad boy and Evelyn had a weakness for that she figured. At least Lucas answered, so that was a start. But the blonde hoped more. He didn't gave a big reaction. '' That's good. '' Evelyn started off. She played with a lock of hair and looked to her feet and back to Lucas.'' So what were your thoughts?'' The blonde felt like she needed to push Lucas with talking about his feelings. '' I want you to know that I've started to get feelings for you a few weeks ago. Perhaps I was jealous at you dating all those girls. I don't really know. But what I know is that I want to be with you. You've felt it before. But I didn't had those feelings than. '' Evelyn was very open in her life and for her it was important to be honest. It was kind of important to her that Lucas would still like her. '' I've never wanted to hurt you. And I have missed you as my friend in all those years. But I was honest, and that is the most important thing to me. I could have lied to you, but than we would both not be happy. Now I know why I never gave up on you. I really like you Lucas, more than just a friend. I've been happy with Noah for all those years, but what I'm feeling for you right now is something I've never felt before.'' Evelyn sighted for a moment and waited for Lucas to react. She had said what she wanted to say at least. And he had to listen.

Zoe Katsaros enjoyed the dance, though she was a little too wrapped up in Accio! around this time of year to send roses like she wanted to. She figured that it would be implied regardless. Zoe was at the snacks area, looking over what to bring Lucas since she wanted to surprise him with something. Cupcakes or cookies? She did not know which one was best. Perhaps a cupcake. Zoe grabbed two cupcakes and started to bring them toward her date but stopped short when she noticed Evelyn and Lucas talking. Rather than going to the two and demanding to know what was going on, much like what Zenia would do, Zoe stayed back a little bit. She could still hear what was being said, and knew in the pit of her stomach what was true. It definitely explained the actions of the Gryffindor prefect and meddling into business that was not hers. Zoe sighed and looked down at the cupcakes. She liked Lucas, she really did. But, was she ready for drama like this when she had so much other work to be handled? She had to be an Auror, after all. That was what she really wanted. For now, Zoe would give Lucas and Evelyn some time, before she would approach. Last thing Zoe wanted to do was create a scene.

Rory had of course invited Therese to the valentines dance with him, but he was still on the look out for others to spend the time with. Rory liked Therese a lot, far more than he had ever like Anabelle, but for some reason he was still growing bored with her. She was lovely, but maybe it was just a bit dull. He had sent her a rose of course, but he hadn't just sent one to her, he'd sent several as he always did to various girls that he liked to flirt with even if it meant nothing and led to nothing. He had found out through the grape vine that Evelyn and Noah had broken up and Rory was curious to see if she would take him on the offer of flirting that he always offered to her. It was why upon spotting her he began to make his way over, noting that she was talking to some guy, some gryffindor, whoses name escape him because why would he bother learning the names of guys who were less important than he was. He stopped next to a girl he knew only because of the yearbook and watched for a moment, it seemed clear that this girl wasn't too happy with what she was seeing in front of her, "Hey," Rory said turning a little to her, "Zoe right?" he asked, wracking his brain and hoping that he had grabbed the right name, "That's a beautiful dress yer wearin', pity yer man doesnae want tae give ye the time ah day," Rory smiled charmingly at her, assuming a lot about the situation, that she would really care about the boy or what was happening, "Can ah interest ye in a dance? Take yer mind aff it? Beautiful lassie like yerself shouldnae be stood starin' at a boy whose tae busy fae her?" it didn't really matter that Rory was saying all of this having left Therese alone in the great hall. And of course he put his most charming smile on, and all of his confidence was in his voice.

Fleur wished nothing more than to stand next to her best friend as she faced this guy letting out her true feelings. But she knew this was something Fleur needed to do on her own. It made her wonder if she'd ever be as brave as Evelyn was being that evening if she ever had big feelings for anyone other than Riley. She did think some of the guys at the school were good looking and some were more appealing than others but Riley was sweet to her and that also mattered to her. At one point she spotted Lucas's girlfriend Zoe and thought about going up and introducing herself to her classmate, she hadn't really talked to many Hufflepuffs before let alone Zoe. But soon after she spotted Rory taking her attention. She was glad she could hear what he was saying and couldn't help but to roll her eyes. He was such a flirt, at one point she had felt honored by his attention but now that she had Riley she wasn't as interested in Rory.

Fleur turned around so she could see Evelyn and tried to get her attention as subtle as she could without letting Lucas know she was there a few feet behind him. She nodded over towards where Zoe and Rory were standing so her friend would know the girlfriend of her crush was nearby and being bothered by Rory. She was torn on what she should do after pointing out Zoe being there. Her thoughts were wanting to be there for Evelyn but also save Zoe from Rory, but if things were to work out for Rory it'd leave Lucas open for Evelyn if he wanted her as well. She opted for staying out of it for now and glanced around looking to see if Riley had arrived yet.

Lucas couldn't but notice that they weren't alone. He could see Evelyn's friend Fleur hovering around and he had a feeling he knew why she was there. He had been surprised by the rose and the note that came with it and had he got it a year ago it would have made him happy but now he didn't feel what he had for Evelyn. Lucas had finally moved on, he wasn't interested in Evelyn anymore, he focus was on his girlfriend Zoe who he had been looking forward to seeing that night before all this happened. "Evey," He began perhaps ill-advised as it was his name for her at a time when their relationship was on significantly better terms. "I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you anymore," Lucas knew exactly how it felt to put yourself out there and to be shot down and he wouldn't wish it on anyone which is why it hurt to be the one doing it. "I did for a long time you know I did but I moved on, I'm sorry,"

Ideally, Lucas would have wanted to comfort Evelyn a little before he left her, to make sure she was okay but he caught something in the corner of his eye that enraged him. Rory Fergusson was a well-known flirt and at that moment he was creeping on Zoe. "Evelyn I'm sorry but a snake is trying to worm his way to by girlfriends affections, excuse me," Lucas placed his hand on her arm and gave a gentle squeeze before he darted off to get between Zoe and Rory. "Back off creep she's taken," Lucas called.

Evelyn was very curious how Lucas would react. She was kind of positive and had a feeling it would all be fine. She was also just an optimistic person so thought like that too. But also since she was used to getting what she wanted all the time. Her dad really spoiled her with that. The only thing she didn't got what she wanted was her mothers love and respect. But she gave up on that, since that seemed like something that was never gonna happen. Evelyn tried to rub the prefect position in her mothers face but that didn't even seem to impress her. When Lucas called her name for a short version Evelyn felt some butterfly's inside of her stomach. He hadn't called her like that in ages. There was a moment of silence and than Evelyn felt her stomach turn in a negative way when Lucas said he didn't felt the same way anymore. Evelyn her mouth went a bit open and it stayed that way for a moment. This wasn't what she had expected or hoped for. The blonde felt tears burning up but she wanted to stay strong. He had moved on, with the face of Evelyn her enemy. A face that was terrible and ruined everything. '' Okay..'' Evelyn could only say. This seemed like a nightmare, this wasn't happening. Things weren't going as she had planned.

When Lucas talked about a creap and the word girlfriend Evelyn looked in the way where Lucas was pointing '' Just let him. He's just like that. Whatever. He doesn't mean it. '' Evelyn saw Rory and Zoe standing and Fleur a bit more further. The blonde sighted for a moment. She had been focussing on Lucas, and him only. And now those people were all standing there. When Lucas touched her arm and left her to go to Zoe and Rory she felt a tear rolling down her face. This was humiliated, being rejected here. This had to be the perfect romantic moment, and it wasn't. Evelyn felt sad but also very angry. Angry at everyone. Why was Lucas leaving her right now. It was clear he chose for Zoe. She wanted to scream and yell at Lucas. But mostly she was sad. Evelyn walked over to the drink table and poured herself a pumpkin juice. She waved at Fleur and needed her friend desperatly. She was not gonna leave this party, she wouldn't. The blonde quickly dry her tears and was a bit lost at the moment.

Fleur had been lost in a moment looking for her own boyfriend she missed the movement of Lucas leaving Evelyn and Evelyn moving towards the drinks table. Once she turned and saw her friend in a new location she knew now was the moment she was needed. Lucas had said no to her best friend and that made her want to slap the boy's face and tell him off. He was missing so much by not being with Evelyn. She was far prettier and brilliant than Zoe was. Fleur was certain Evelyn was also more of a happier person and generous than any of the girls in their year. She quickly moved over to Evelyn and saw the tears in her eyes and on her face. "Oh Evelyn," she said pulling her friend into a hug quickly pulling out a tissue from her small bag she had brought. Once she pulled away from the hug she moved her hand up to her friend's face and started to dry the tears there and make sure any makeup that had run down from her eyes was wiped away and cleaned up as well. She gave her friend a small but supportive smile. She knew it must be hard to have your feelings crushed like that. "He doesn't deserve you, if he's going to deny you than he doesn't deserve your brilliance," Fleur finally said. Fleur glanced back over her shoulder to see where the confrontation between Lucas and Rory had gone but quickly turned back knowing Evelyn was the most important person to focus on in that moment.

Aaron hadn't actually been planning to go to the Valentines Dance this year. The dances had never been as fun as they used to be when Lucas and Aaron used to attend them together. Lucas had left Aaron behind in pursuit of girls, something that Aaron definitely had no experience in. Well, that was until he had gotten to know Anabelle a little better. The fact that Anabelle had told him that she was going to the dance made him 100 times more interested in going. He dug out his most formal casual clothes and chucked them on and smoothed his long hair down in an effort to look a little bit more presentable than usual.

They agreed to meet at the dance so Aaron set off as soon as he was ready. He entered the Great Hall that was decorated completely in hearts and everything pink and red. It was a bit excessive but he supposed that it did the job. He looked around for Anabelle but couldn't see her yet but he did see his two best friends: Lucas and Evelyn. He was about to make a beeline for the two of them until he saw that Evelyn looked incredibly upset and he wondered what on earth it could be about. Aaron knew that there was history between the two Gryffindors but he thought that was left in the past. They both had seemed to have moved on but he now realised that Evelyn and Noah had broken up so perhaps she was reaching out to Lucas again.

Unfortunately, Aaron knew that Lucas was happy with his current girlfriend who was in Hufflepuff. He hadn't met the girl before but she seemed to make his best friend happy which is all that really mattered. Although, in spite of this, he would have loved to see Ev and Lucas together again. He liked the two of them together. He walked over to Evelyn in attempt to comfort her but Lucas left her almost instantly and headed in the direction of Rory. Who, Aaron had just realised, was there, and, to make it worse he was talking to Lucas' girlfriend Zoe. Instead of going to comfort Evelyn (something he felt incredibly guilty about) he ran to Lucas to make sure that his best friend didn't do anything stupid. He knew what his best friend was like and once he saw red there was no changing his mind. "Lucas, be careful mate" he warned, keeping close to his best friend and keeping an eye on Ev who seemed to be okay being comforted by Fleur.

It was all going down. Zenia couldn't help but watch it, even though she was there with Cristian again, her eyes were drawn to the drama unfolding before her. She excused herself from her boyfriend, knowing that her sister probably needed a bit of defense, and if it was against Rory and Evelyn, well, that was even better. Luckily she was able to walk past Evelyn on her way to her sister, as she wasn't planning on staying and chatting to her for too long. "Ooh, snaking onto someone else's man? That's cold Evelyn, even for you." Zenia smirked, before moving on towards her sister. She couldn't explain the happiness that the situation of Evelyn getting turned down by someone she apparently didn't like gave her. Especially by someone that was dating her twin. Luckily Lucas had understood how much of a catch his girl friend was and had beat her to getting to Zoe, but Zenia didn't slow down. Standing next to her twin, she smirked at Rory, daring him to try anything.

Fleur could hardly believe what was going down with the others in that moment. Lucas was coming on strong to Rory. She thought Rory might be able to take him in a duel but Lucas was a big guy and Rory was rather skinny in comparison she thought from here. Though Rory was probably fit since he played quidditch, Fleur wasn't too sure. What didn't surprised her was Zenia coming by to aid her sister. Fleur hadn't really spoke to either of them before and after tonight didn't really plan on doing so. "Mind your words, little worm," Fleur said towards the girl walking by her and Evelyn. Fleur wondered if Evelyn taking away house points for being rude to her out of spite would be against the rules of their position or not, she'd love to see Zenia lose a few Gryffindor house points, but then it'd put the whole house down which wouldn't be fair to Evelyn and Riley. If only Evelyn would have been allowed to switch to Slytherin things would be so much better, her and Annabelle could switch. Fleur wouldn't mind getting rid of her from the dorms. It was odd sharing a room with Rory's ex. Though it seemed anywhere you turned you'd run into an ex of someone in their year. Lucas seemed to be making a list, just the same as Rory. She wouldn't be surprised if both guys were going with a new girl to the Halloween Dance next spring. What bugged her the most was that Zenia used her own house's animal as a negative term. There wasn't anything bad being represented by the snake, it was a cunning creature that knew when to strike and when to back down. At this moment with Professors hanging around she knew it was the moment for her to back down and not start a fight with some random girl. She glanced over her shoulder wondering if Rory was going to keep trying to hit on Zoe or move on with his life.

Zoe felt a little more than lost, especially when someone she knew as Rory started to speak to her. Worse. Hit on her. Her lips parted into a small 'o' as her voice did not make it up her throat. She blushed heavily, and dropped the cupcakes in surprise. "I-" stammered the fifth year before clearing her throat and turning her head to see that Lucas was heading her way and Evelyn was storming over elsewhere, looking rather upset. Zoe almost sighed in relief, thinking that the girl was really low to try to break a couple apart when they were perfectly content. 'Poor Evelyn, being rejected must hurt. But, why go for someone who was involved?' thought Zoe as she felt safe when Lucas came over and guarded her from the Slytherin. She felt even better when her twin showed up, knowing that Cristian was nearby and likely going to guard his girlfriend in case anything happened to her. Zoe cleared her throat, and she shrugged her shoulders, "Rory, I'm sorry, but I don't dance with people that I'm not involved with." She placed her hand into Lucas', giving it a small squeeze. All she needed was some support to know that she could definitely protect herself. Unless, she was angry.

Rory rolled his eyes at the actions of the girl's boyfriend, how weirdly protective, couldn't this girl decide on her own. He was even more surprised by the fact the guys friend joined them and advised him to not bother, "Aye listen tae yer wee pal," Rory replied smirking at him, he didn't figure this would go his way, but Rory wasn't going to stop himself from chatting to a girl because their boyfriend was possessive. He looked at Zoe as she moved, "Only dance wae folk yer involved with eh? Yer pals must have a right old ball wae ye at a party as ye stand by yerself while they dance away cause you dinnae dance wae folk yer no involved wae," he replied with a light chuckle, finding it a little ridiculous, yeah, he was flirting with her, yeah his intentions hadn't been a friendly dance but he didn't care. He took a small step towards the pair and smiled at them both, "When this guy inevitable leaves ye again, maybe trade up fae something a little purer," he smirked at them both, letting a charming smile linger as he looked at the girl and then towards her boyfriend too. It wasn't like he was looking for a fight, but he knew if he didn't keep his mouth shut he would likely end up in one because Rory had poor self control.

The blonde couldn't believe what was all happening around her. All people she knew were involved. Evelyn just wanted to show her feelings to Lucas. She was glad Fleur was around to comfort her right now, but she felt really bad about this. It wasn't what she expected and it didn't happend a lot but it left Evelyn a bit speechless. Her emotions were all mixed together and it felt like she could explode. Evelyn was trying to keep it together, she didn't want to fall back in old patterns. She could become angry easily and act like the spoiled brat she was before arriving to Hogwarts. But she was a prefect and knew she had a responsibility. And if she made a mistake and lost the title she would never forgive herself or the people that helped with that. Fleur came to her and Evelyn looked at her best friend. It was nice having her around her right now. But Evelyn wasn't really done with Lucas. She had no explanation from him, was he really liking Zoe over her? Evelyn couldn't really understand. Fleur said really nice things to her, but they didn't worked. '' Thanks Fleur. Sweet of you. But I don't get it.. why.'' Evelyn said a bit dreamy. Evelyn saw more people coming and it seemed like Lucas was really mad at Rory. Evelyn rolled her eyes for a moment. Aaron tried to calm Lucas down it seemed. He was a good friend she figured. The blonde observed the thing and sighted. She was drying her tears and threw her hair to the back. The blonde didn't got it why people were mad at Rory sometimes. She didn't liked him at first in their first year, but he was a good friend of hers and his flirting was not annoying to her. He just wanted to be charming she figured.

When the blonde thought about what she would do next, her biggest nightmare arrived. '' Omg'' the blonde said to Fleur. Ofcourse Zenia had to come and enjoy this situation. Evelyn just wanted a moment with Lucas but suddenly everyone was getting involved. That was what she ment, she never had a moment with Lucas alone. And if they had it after all those years, people like girlfriends would always interupt them. The blonde was not gonna show Zenia how sad she was. Evelyn hated faking things but she wasn't gonna let Zenia enjoy this. She would let her tears come later when she was alone or with people that she trusted. When Zenia insulted her Evelyn felt her blood boiling. The fact that she was already mad and very sad didn't helped with that. ''Shut your mouth Zenia. You know nothing.. Jon Snow'' The blonde looked at Fleur for a moment. She was glad having a friend who stand up for her like that. Evelyn hated fights and stuff but Zenia was just a different story. Rory was just being Rory how he reacted and Evelyn couldn't really care.

The words that came as a reply from the two girls made Zenia roll her eyes but she didn't stop to respond to them. They weren't worth anything at the moment, and though it gave her the greatest joy that Evelyn had been shot down, it was her sister that needed her at this moment. She gave Rory a smirk as Zoe replied, standing up for herself. Zenia was very proud of her sister, though she was being incredibly sweet to such a horrible person. She couldn't help but feel her back get up at Rory's comment. When he stepped closer to her twin, even though Lucas and Aaron were there, the Gryffindor girl couldn't help herself. Zenia stepped in between her twin and Rory, not being afraid to get close to him. "You need to back off right now. Or did you want me to break your nose again?" Zenia threatened, fondly remembering the time she punched him. What a good first meeting that was.

Fleur glanced over towards Rory and wondered what his problem was. She didn't see anything truly wrong with his actions but she thought he'd know that when a girl said no it was a no. He needed to back off and the other two who were causing more of a scene needed to be stopped as well. Zenia was protecting her sister but so was Lucas the two of them looked about ready to hold Rory down and beat him up just for simply asking the Hufflepuff a question. Sighing she glanced at Evelyn as her best friend spoke, she knew Evelyn wouldn't understand, heck she wouldn't understand a guy turning her down for someone like Zoe. Evelyn was obviously the better choice, but feelings never worked that way. She really didn't have anything more to say to her friend to help, she hadn't ever been turned down. Whenever she flirted with Rory he'd flirt back and when she liked Riley he liked her back. Hearing Zenia threatening Rory she knew now was the time to act before a fight broke out. She badly wanted to punch Zenia in her own face for being rude to Evelyn and telling off Rory but she wasn't about to fight Rory's battles for him, he could do that on his own. She was going to stop this one if she could. Moving over towards the group gathering around Rory and Zoe. "Alright, stop it right now, I hate having to pull out the Prefect badge during a dance but enough is enough. Rory, go find your date, I'm sure she's missing you about now," she said looking over at the Scottish boy. Looking back to the others she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "You two stop with the threats, we're all classmates here and I can't stand by while you two make a scene over something so small as flirting, go and enjoy the Valentine's dance, stop bringing pride and hate in here," Fleur said eyeing the two who were acting out, Lucas and Zenia, also offering a smile towards them, mostly towards Zoe, poor girl didn't seem to understand what flirting with Rory was like. Must be a boring life to not know how to flirt, she thought to herself.

Rory was more surprised when a girl who looked exactly like the one he'd been flirting was suddenly in front of him, saying something about breaking his nose again. He didn't know who this girl was, and if they'd met he'd certainly forgotten her. "Who the f##k are ye?" he asked this new person bluntly, still trying to figure out who this person was, but the entire thing would be interrupted when Fleur decided to put herself in the middle of it, he rolled his eyes, but at least knew to listen, "Fine," he shot a last wink at the accio girl, before heading away, deciding to not go back to his girlfriend, but instead heading towards Evelyn maybe she wanted a bit of company after all, she'd been left alone, and it seemed like she'd been a little upset, "Hey Evelyn, ye want tae get some air?" he asked her, motioning towards the exit of the great hall, he liked evelyn as a friend, and their light flirting didn't meant anything, if anything it was harmless fun, so while he wasn't concerned about her, knowing that Evelyn would land on her feet and get what she wanted, he could be a supportive friend...well a somewhat supportive friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back