The meeting place

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato had he made his way to the room after the fire incedient in the common room. On his way up Makato had been thinking hard about the most recent events. What drove bella to set fire to the common room and then to attack the professor. Makato was not one to take any fondness in authoity figures but he did respect them for the most part. Makato hadd reach the same empty wall that he had did once before and thought hard. I need a practice room. The wall then warped into a door and MAkato walked into the practice room and waited for his company.

Bellatrix quickly headed up to the 7th floor. Pacing back and forth at a immense speed the door appeared and she burst through it. "sh1t!" she screamed as her cold eyes found Makato. Yet they weren't cold from anger, and hate, but sadness and grief.

Seeing the grief stricten Bella, Makato rushed over to the girl and said in a concerned way."What is wrong ?"

"I hate him, I hate that b*stard, Mantia. He took away my only minimal source of magic. He took away my wand, my restricted wand. Just for helping a stupid insignificant first year b1tch. I swear upon this day, I will never help another person in need again," she screamed once more and threw herself into the big leather chair.

"Fine then dont no one said you had to in the beginning , now did they?" Makato asked simply.

"No!" she snapped. "But the Ministry and the other Professors expect me to, to 'prove that I can be good!'" she spat mimicking the last bit.

"What you did was not good and you got into twice as much trouble for helping. I would have let them shake in what they had done.You are a powerful witch and much accomplish also. You should not be running around saving mandrakes now should you?" Makato asked rather simply.

"I found an opportunity to attempt to help and I took it. I did not care on what the matter was, for if I really had put any thought into it I would have watched them wallow." she said coldly.

"I guess it is the though that counts. Yet no one knows it was a good deed they all saw it as there goes bella again." M.akato said kindly

She collapsed wearily in a chair. "I am sick of them wanting me to act good, and when I finally attempt it, only worse things come..."

"It must suck to have that happen" Makato added as he sat down beside her.

"Who am I kidding? I am as 'good' as a mass murderer....I have no good left in me...I never had it to begin with...." she said disheartedly.

"You are good as you allow yourself to be and you and only you will know when you are doing good" Makato said looking bella in the eyes.

She quickly looked away, for she constantly felt that he was peering into her wounded soul. "I don't believe that...you are either good or bad...nothing more...nothing less..." she said sharply pushing back any emotion she could possibly have. Once more hiding behind a mask.

"I am both and not afriad to show it" Makato said as he drew his wand.

Bellatrix lurched back in fear at the sight of Makato's wand. "W-What are you doing?!" she suddenly demanded, attempting not to show her very obvious hypersensitive emotional state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back