OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree knew that in a few short weeks the days would get shorter and they would get wetter and shorter. Daintree had decided as the sunshine was high in the sky, that he would grab a few sandwiches from the kitchens and head outside. He spent a lot of time outside when he walked around the grounds, but he didn't spend a lot of time just sitting and with everything else going on and the sun bright in the sky then he was pretty keen to just sit on the grounds. He went to the water front and put his robes down, sitting down upon them to protect himself from the grass. He took out the lunch he'd grabbed and began just enjoying his lunch in the sunshine. It was calm, there wasn't a breeze on the air. It was quite nice, not too warm but definitely still late summer warmth.

Jenna today was wear realy nice swimming suit. Outfit was realy cute and she take her hair and tied hair in the tail. Jenna walked the lake and she wanted swim when she was a free day. Her swimming outfit was purple collor and she enyoi today the weather.

Daintree took a bite of his sandwich, and looked out over the lake. He was thinking mostly about Tres, things hadn’t been the same with them, or well the entire issue was that things were the same, that nothing had changed and he didn’t think he was getting much out of it. He wanted to break up, move on, but he wasn’t sure how to do it, and she didn’t appear to be very open to talking to him, she wasn’t around as much, harder to pin down that before. He looked up and noted at the water’s edge not far from him was Jenna. ”Oh hey, Jenna!” he called out to his friend with a little smile. He was always happy to see Jenna.

"Hey, Daintree! Can you please turned around? I take shirt!" She was a little shy for him and she wanted Daintree did not want to appear in front of Daintree because she was in an open swimsuit. She was a little shy from Daintree and therefore wanted to hide behind her brother's shirt.

Daintree smiled at her before nodding slightly, ”Sure,” he said, he took another bite of his sandwich and turned around. He of course would respect Jenna’s request or really anyone. He just lightly chewed on the bite of food he’d taken as he waited, when he swallowed he was beginning to get bored, ”Let me know when I can turn back around,” he said loudly, he had his sandwich round the other way, he really should’ve just taken all of it as he waited rather than just a bite of it.

"Thanky, Daintree!" She blushed him a little and Jenna was glad when he turned around. Her hair was with water and water full the ground. She was swiming and enyoi her day. She wear brothers shirt and she fainaly can told him that he can look. "You can look! Why are you here alone with sandwich and Bon apetit!" Jenna asked and a little shake her hair.

Daintree waited until she said he could look back once more and did just that. He looked towards her and gave a little smile. He picked up the sandwich and took another bite, enjoying the warmth of the day and the way the air felt around him. He shrugged, "Wanted to have lunch outside," he told her with a little sigh, "It's just nice to enjoy the sunshine and have some lunch in the peace and quiet of the outdoors," he went into a little more detail. He wasn't necessarily sad about the break up with Tres, but it had been a solid in his school life for a while, so he was a little unsure of what to do next and he didn't actually want to be single for long. "What were you doing? Just swimming?"

"It's true but somtimes you just wanted be outside and be alone to think?" She know that fealing abd somtimes she do that her self. "Me?Just swiming and enyoi nice weather. Wanna join for swim?" She asked and she didn't know if Daintree say yes about swim.

Daintree nodded in agreement, ”Yeah, Tres and I broke up, so I guess I did want to be alone,” Dain took another bit of his sandwich. He knew that Jenna had tried to cheer him up not that long ago and perhaps he was looking for sympathy from his friend and because she'd likely be the only one that interested. He liked Jenna, they’d been friends a long while, and she had good friends..he discarded the thoughts quickly and shook his head, ”Yeah, I’m good to not swim, just happy to watch you though, if you do. Can make sure the creatures of the lake don’t get you,”

"Oh, no! So sorry for you both, what happened?" Jenna wanted listened and try be good friend to Daintree befouse she know that he needed it. "I will soon go swim. Don't vorie about me and i have friends from mermaids!" She was lucky meet Sandy.

Daintree gave a little shrug as he took another bite of the sandwich. He wasn’t sure how to describe their break up since it hadn’t really been because they’d fought or done each wrong, it had just not been right. ”We weren’t a good match in the end,” Dain replied with a little shrug, he did his best to put a little dejection in his tone so that she might feel bad for him. ”Wow friends amongst the mermaids, that’s cool. How did that happen?” he asked. Daintree was looking at Jenna keeping his gaze on her. Jenna was popular, she was younger than him but not by much. She didn’t need the popularity in the same way he was sure Tres had and she was pretty...But he pushed the thoughts away, last he knew Jenna had still be pretty keen on the hufflepuff kid.

Jenna was feel so bad for Daintree. She was know what he feels ad Jenma was feel the same with Wendall. Jenna was so hard try to him get attention but nothing and mayby she needed move on and forgot about him? She know that was hard be friends with somoune if he does not like you at all. Jenna smiled Daintree and looked the water and she take deep breth and remember that day. "I met Sandy in the day when i was bad mood and she cheer me up. I was mad my self about Wendall. He does not like me at all becouse i was try and nothing happened." They stay as good friends but she still was get hart a little bit and why all that things was hard? She never was a real date but she was young and mayby later she will be know.

Daintree took another bite of the sandwich as Jenna spoke, it was funny that it turned out that she’d met the mermaids on the day that she’d been upset and he’d run into her on a day when he was upset, well, should be more upset. The boy nodded, ”I’m sorry Jenna, you deserve better than him.” he told her honestly, he knew that Jenna liked Wendall, but he just wasn’t that interested and he knew that she deserved someone who was interested. He wasn’t though….or maybe a little. ”Sometimes things are just not meant to be, and you’ve got to just move on,” he said, since that was what he and Tres had done. ”But it can be hard,” he admitted, finishing off his sandwich and just letting himself watch the water.

She was afraid like somoune and later know he does not like you at all. That was realy hard and that was a little funy when Daintree was upset and Jenna to but they both talk so easyly and enyoi the weather together. "You realy think? You to Daintree ans Tress don't know how grate man she lost" She told him a compliment and smiled him. She hoped mayby he felt to a little better. "Thanky, Daintree and you are probrably right!" Jenna take her hand and take to him shalders as he know that he not alone.

Daintree could appreciate that Jenna was being nice and friendly, he wasn’t probably as sad as she maybe now thought he was, but he was laying it on pretty thick. He nodded and then gave what he could only hope was a little shy smile, ”You think?” he said, repeating basically what she had said to him. He leaned lightly into her touch and gave a little smile. He looked at Jenna and was once again weighing the options with her. ”Wendall really doesn’t know what he’s missing, you’re beautiful,” he said. She was pretty, and she was smart, she had good friends, this would be a good pairing. Only if she was interested, but he could start moving things now.

"Of course!" Jenna was tell him the true and she looked again the waterband mayby she again see Sandy. "You realy think?" She blushed when she hear a compliment from Daintree and she didn't know why he told her? Jenna was a little surprise. "Thanky, but i first time her you told me a compliment!" She looked Daintree and his eyes and she wanted know why? Mayby he was upset about Tress? She didn't know.

Daintree nodded at her, ”Yeah,’ he said giving it a tone as if to say it was obvious. He thought she was pretty, she was different from Tres. But pretty nonetheless. He shrugged at her words, ”We’re growing up Jenna, maybe this is just the first time I’ve really noticed,” he said. He no longer had Tres and he had to move on, Jenna was a good friend and he was sure if she was interest he could really grow to like her.

She looked thoughtfully at the water and saw the waves in the lake move as if bringing peace to her soul. Jenna put her legs closer to her and put on her brother's shirt and wrapped her arms around them. She put her head on her feet and smiled at Daintree. He was right and she had to forget Wendall and live on but how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back