Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Wondering herself
Wand
Oak Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Open after Daphne for characters to get splashed only, post a reaction of your character getting wet!

Everly could feel herself getting older each time she came back to school in the fall. Her sister was going into her own seventh year and the redheaded teen could hardly believe it. After this year she'd just have two more years of school herself. But she couldn't remember the last time she really had any fun, sure her roommates were always a blast to talk with and hang out in the room with. But when did she last pull a prank on someone? When was the last time she risks breaking rules? She couldn't really remember and so that morning she set out to raid the supplies she brought with her to see what she could get up to. It took awhile but she finally hatched a planned involving a great height, some balloons and plenty of water. It took some time to get everything together and once she had about 50 balloons filled with water she had to carry them from the public girls bathroom to the first floor over looking the ground floor. Thinking about different things she heard were going to be going on she knew today would be a fun day to get people wet, after all it was harmless, water wouldn't kill anyone as far as she knew. The first years would be getting a tour of the castle so she made sure she was in an area on the first floor that wouldn't be likely for them to tour. Looking over the railing she noted that they were taking off, she opted to wait until they came back not wanting to ruin anyone's day too badly. She'd feel bad if she made a first year miss the tour because she got them wet with a water balloon. It took awhile for the mass of first years and their guide to leave the area and then she waited one balloon in hand and the rest hiding behind a statue along the wall.

The OWL year was making Jasper nervous. He wanted to be an auror, he knew that, but for that he had to get certain grades. He'd never had to do particularly well at school before, and the pressure was on. But he wanted to have fun too, and what he really wanted was to pull some big epic prank, something that would be talked about for generations. The problem was that he had no clue what sort of thing to do. He had some ideas, but none of them were grand enough. He was contemplating this as he was heading up the stairs to the first floor corridor, but interrupted when a water balloon landed on his head. Alarmed, Jasper yelped and nearly fell down the stairs, frowning up at the direction it had come from as his hair dripped in his face. He thought he spotted someone, or maybe something. Was it Vex? Wiping his face with his sleeve, Jasper hurried up the stairs to the spot he thought it had come from. He peered behind a statue, and frowned at the sight of one of his classmates. "Everly! I thought you were cool!" He complained, gesturing to his wet hair and robes.

Everly sat waiting until the perfect moment a medium haired boy walked under her and she let the balloon go and it landed right on top his head. Giggling she backed up from the landing and to behind the statue where she had all her balloons stashed to grab another and wait for the boy to leave. To her dismay the guy ran up the stairs and found her. She was surprised it was Jasper, one of her classmates. From up above she thought she had hit a 2nd year or something. Everly couldn't help but laugh a little at his look, all wet and upset. "Sorry, I thought you were one of the younger students from up here Jasper," she said still laughing as she talked. He did really look like some sort of wet cat at the moment. "But I am cool!" She said back her hand reaching out to lightly punch his shoulder. "Here go on, you can have the next throw and see how fun it is. Plus, water isn't going to harm you, we could always dry you off with a spell if you want," the young teen said to the boy. She was very happy she was having fun now.

Jasper pushed his wet hair out of his face, scowling as Everly laughed at him. "Are you saying I look like a firstie?" He said, mock offended. But as she insisted she was cool, he grinned a bit. "I guess you're not uncool." He conceded with a slight shake of his head. But then Everly said he could throw next, and he grinned. "Nah, it'll dry." He said, squeezing behind the statue as well so he could grab a balloon. "I bet I can hit someone from farther away than you." He told her before darting out of the hiding place and throwing a balloon over the railing at someone in the distance below.

Everly had to stop herself from laughing at Jasper's hair dripping water onto his face. "From up here, maybe just a bit," the girl said with a laugh to her classmate. She'd hadn't ever really thought Jasper would be a fun person to talk to. To be fair she hadn't really spent much time outside of her group of friends in her Gryffindor girl's dorm. They were all pretty fun girls to spend time with and she liked being friends with them. She smiled proudly at being told she wasn't uncool but with a hint in her face that she knew they were joking around. Everly laughed as Jasper turned it into a competition and hurled a water balloon over the edge at another person. She stayed back and ducked after the throw as to not get caught and give away their location. "You're on, " she said watching the few people who were moving down below them. She threw a balloon as hard as she could in order to get someone far away but it ended up missing and hit the wall above them in stead. Still she hoped they'd get wet a little but felt a bit embarrassed by her bad miss. "You're a lot of fun, I'm glad someone else in our year isn't as stuffy as everyone else getting lost in their books already."

Last edited:
Jasper stuck out his tongue as Everly said he'd looked a bit like a first year. He knew for a fact that wasn't true. He was way taller! Jasper ducked after throwing the water balloon, but peeked over the edge of the banister to see if he'd hit someone. He had, but only their shoes. It wasn't nearly as cool as hitting someone in the head. But at least his shot was better than Everly's had been. "Hah, I win this one." He told her with a grin. His grin faltered a bit as she mentioned students being stuffy and getting lost in their books already. "Really? Are they?" He asked, suddenly wondering if he should hit the books too. "Are you going to ace your OWLs without being stuffy and reading books, then?" He asked, turning the conversation back to her.

Kas had been heading back from breakfast, doing his best to avoid a gaggle of first years getting the castle tour. He was just musing whether he'd have enough time to try and find Eric so he could coveniently walk past and ignore him before Kas' first class, but that plan was quickly waylaid when something splashed at his feet, soaking through his shoes and socks. "Are you serious?!" Kas groaned, stepping back from the puddle before it managed to soak through the bottom of his robes too out of spite. First the slime at the feast and now this, was the castle out to get him this year? He spared a brief glance at the ceiling, wand half drawn before deciding trying to fight a stupid poltergeist was probably only going to end more tears. And slime. Shoving his wand back in his pocket, Kas trudged up the stairs to his dorm, grimacing and muttering at every soggy footstep as he went.

Everly stifled her laugh as she hide from the kid that was below them yelling out towards the ceiling. She knew people might get mad but she hoped that they'd realize water wasn't going to hurt them. And most could easily do some sort of drying spell. After all Jasper had already seemed to have gotten over the fact he'd gotten hit. That was something she enjoyed about her classmate already. "Of course I'll read my books for classes, but I won't be stuffy about it," she said lifting her nose up a little, mocking how most of the Ravenclaws and other smartypants who spent time in the library acted around the school. "We need to still have fun, or school will just become a boring pit of studying." Everly felt strongly int hat belief. She knew classes were important but she'd rather be off doing something rather than listening to Professor lecture about this and that. "Good hit by the way," she said as the boy who had soaked feet headed off.

Jasper couldn't help laughing as the boy reacted to his wet feet. He ducked out of the way as the boy came up the stairs, then shared a grin with Everly. He nodded as she said she'd read books for classes, but wouldn't be stuffy about it. Jasper ran a hand through his still wet hair. "Well, I might be a bit." He admitted with a grimace. "I have to get my grades up if I want to be an Auror." He admitted to her. "But I won't forget to have fun, I swear." He added with a grin. "I wouldn't want a boring pit of studying." He smirked as she complimented his hit. "You can go again next, see if you do better this time." He offered graciously.

Everly was surprised to hear Jasper wanted to be an Auror. Of course what kid didn't ever have Auror as a future dream job at some point in her life. She went through that phase around the age of nine. But soon realized it would require much more than she could ever really want to handle. She did admire the people who made it to that point of course. But it wasn't the path her, "Alright yea, I'll go next," she said with a devilish grin picking up a water balloon waiting for a target. "You'll be boring and stuffy come 7th year for sure, won't be able to have much fun with you then," she teased as she chucked a water balloon down on a person walking below them aiming for their head. She backed away from the railing to prevent herself getting caught.

Jasper smiled as Everly picked up the next water balloon, curious if she would hit a target this time and wondering who it would be. He scoffed and nudged her with his foot, shaking his head. "I haven't been boring or stuffy yet, so I won't be by seventh year either." He told her with a huff. "I'm fun." He added in an undertone as they ducked back to avoid being seen. Jasper then got an idea, and grabbed the next water balloon, and throwing it at Everly fast enough that he hoped she wouldn't be able to catch it or duck away. "See?" He called with a laugh, jumping back from her to avoid getting himself soaked.

Everly was glad she had gotten Jasper with her first balloon of the day. He was more fun to hang out with than she thought any of the Slytherins would be. She wondered if many in her house thought the same as she had. But Jasper was friendly and goofy and the kind of person she could easily get along with. It was nice and the laughing they were doing made the day seem relaxing and helping her to not stress about their exams at the end of the year. She watched down below to see if her target got hit or not while listening to Jasper talk. Suddenly she caught him moving in the corner of her eye and turned to see what he was doing only to get a water balloon directly to her face. "HEY!" She shouted as water dripped down the front of her to the floor. She was a bit shocked but quickly laughed a bit and picked a balloon with a threatening glare towards Jasper. "That throw seemed a bit stiff to me, like you were sitting over a desk studying for too long," she said back teasing him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back