Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur hardly understood the drama going on with the 6th and 7th years. She heard vague rumors and the latest were all about the girl she was giving a red rose to. Fleur had been told the girl was last seen out on the Great Lawn and maybe headed towards the lake. After walking all over Fleur found someone who fit the description of Madeline. "'Ello there, Madeline Walden?" Fleur asked clearly British and trying to polite, although she was annoyed she volunteered to give out all these flowers in the first place.

The lake was one of Maddies favourite places at hogwarts. It was the perfect pace to relax and to think and she had done a lot of thinking in the past couple of months. She was sure she had her own tree to hide under after the amount of times she had ventured out here. However, it seemed that she wasn’t alone this time as she heard an unfamiliar girl’s voice call out her name. She got up from under the tree and turned to the girl ”Yeah I’m Madeline. You okay?” she asked the Slytherin girl.

Fleur sighed loudly glad to have finally found this older girl. Upon seeing her face Fleur thought she was pretty and probably worth all the drama that seemed to be happening. "I have a rose here, are you the one dating like five boys at once? It's probably from one of them," Fleur said completely forgetting her manners. She was curious about the drama happening with the older students but too wrapped up in watching her own 4th year house to bother much with the other gossip. Pulling out a red rose she waved it towards the girl so she'd take it.

Maddie,
Saw this and thought of you.
I just hope you're happy.
Miss you
[/font]

Maddie's feeling of elation at getting a rose was quickly dampened by the other girl making a rash judgement on her from vile gossip that was flying around the school. "Excuse me?!" she demanded, taking a step towards the girl "what the hell did you just say to me?" Maddie's nostrils were flaring and she felt her blood begin to boil; how dare this girl insinuate she was dating lots of boys at the same time. "I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. Maybe you're thinking of my roommate, Lyra. I happen to know she likes to juggle boys" she replied, scowling.

Fleur was a bit shocked when the girl reacted the way she did. She thought all girls loved to have the attention of boys, having a few boyfriends sounded fun to her, not at the same time of course, but Fleur did want to get around and date a few before she left the school and probably married some pureblood boy or at least nearly pureblood boy. "Oh well, it's kind of hard to keep all you older students straight. So Lyra is the one juggling boys? Interesting," Fleur said not actually knowing which one Lyra was. But, nonetheless Fleur thought it all was interesting. "Enjoy your rose anyways," Fleur said with a little wave turning to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back