Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
open after jess
Lumio was at the local magical park in Auckland, his mother hadn’t been feeling very well that day and his grandparents busy, so he’d left the house with a thick jacket on, a thick wooly hat and some fingers gloves. It was growing a little colder, which was usually their cue to go to Italy but they hadn’t yet left. Lumio had cycled to the park, it wasn’t that far from his house, by cycling was quicker and it had the desired effect of also warming him up slightly. He reached the magical park and took a small breath of air. It was busier than the local muggle park, but that was further than this one, and with hogwarts just around the corner, Lumio was looking to hopefully meet some kids his age he might actually know. The boy was pleased that there was a swing open, and he ditched his bike by the entrance of the park and rushed over to it, sitting down on the swing before anyone else could take it. The few times he and his brother had been at this park together, Lumio had watched as his brother climbed up to the top of the swings, Lumio had been worried, frustrated at the actions but everyone else at the park had thought his brother cool. In the end, Lumio had been frustrated that his brother was chatting with others and not with him, more than the dangerous he put himself in, but this occasion Lumio was just happy to swing back and forth.

Addy was having a good morning. After much discussion with her mother, Addy had convinced her to cut her piano lesson for the day a bit short in favor of getting some fresh air at the park. She took her scooter and rode it down to the park. There weren't often many people here, or at least not ones that didn't make fun of her for liking to slow down and watch the clouds roll by when they could be playing. There was a new boy here today, and he was on the swings. She set her scooter aside and approached him. "Hi," She greeted shyly. "Can I join you?" She motioned to the empty swing next to him.

Lumio looked up as a girl stepped up to him, he didn’t go to this park often, so he’d never seen this girl before, but then it was unlikely that he would’ve ever. Lumio gave a little smile and nodded, ”Sure! So long as you don’t climb on the frame, then we’ll be fine,” he said before laughing lightly, clearly making a joke. Lumio had a warm tone, he spoke a little louder than most, but there was a genuine friendliness to it. His day had been so dull, he’d felt so bored and so he was more than happy to strike up a conversation with this girl, ”I’m Lumio!|” he held out a fingerless gloved hand to the girl, though born and raised largely in New Zealand, his voice had a slight hint of the italian accent he’d grown up hearing from his mother.

Addison giggled lightly and sat on the swing next to him. "I won't," She promised softly. She reached out her hand to shake his. "Addison. Addison Beckett." She told him. "Do you live nearby? I don't think I've seen you before." She questioned. She lived nearby and she thought she knew all the kids around here that didn't like playing with her because she was too quiet.

Lumio was pretty pleased when she said that she wouldn’t be climbing on it and even introduced herself to him, taking his hand. He knew that in New Zealand it was better to do a New Zealand greeting, the few occasions growing up when he’d default to an italian greet people had not known what to do. At the question he nodded, ”Somewhat yeah!” he motioned in a general direction, ”I live over that way, it’s not far from here at all, but this isn’t my local park,” he was honest with her, ”I think it’s a better park!” he added, he liked the one closest to his house but it tended to be busy and this one had more swings, though according to his brother they were easier to climb which was the parks only downside. ”I don’t come here a lot,” he did clarify, ”Do you live around here then?”

Addison blinked in surprise as he motioned in a general direction. She returned the favor by motioning in the same direction. "I live in that direction, too," She told him with a shy smile. "Maybe after a while you can walk me home and we can see if we live close to each other." She offered. She swung her legs a little, getting a soft swing going. "This actually isn't the closest park to my house," She admitted, "But I thought it might be nice to try something different today."

Lumio grinned at her when she said she lived in the same direction as him. ”this a much better park!” the boy said to her in a tone that was as if he was attempting to assure her that’s she’d made the right choice in picking this park over another, ”I’ll of course walk you home! I’ll fight off anyone who dares come near us,” he stood up off the swing and bowed to her with as neutral a face as he could manage, to indicate to her how much of a heroic knight he could be. ”Do you go to school in the area then too?” he asked as he took a seat back on the swing. He was trying to now figure out if she was magical, this area wasn’t a purely magical area, but the area he lived with was concentrated with magical people, so perhaps she was too, how to go about figuring that out without just bluntly accidentally revealing the whole magical world might be hard for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back