Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
The graduation was pretty much over when Blair had went running towards her family, skipping a little as it was still quite hard sometimes on the heels, and those heels were totally uncomfy. But here she was, in front of her dad and brother, holding a diploma, making a face before laughing and jumping a little. "I have graduated! I did that!" she excitedly wheezed a little. It was a little uncommon for Blair but she was cheerful and in the end, it was her family. They wouldn't judge her for being happy. "You next," she patted Valerius' shoulder and then went in for a hug with dad. "Thank you for coming, dad," it was a quiet whisper but it was probably the first real time that Blair called Stefan her dad without mocking it or teasing. Just calling him dad and meaning it. It was about time that she actually admitted that.

Stefan stood as the ceremony ended, adjusting his suit jacket before making his way away from the seating. Valerius stood with him, and Stefan had his hand on his sons mid back gently. "I'm proud of you both," he murmured to his son, before turning to the girl- no, the woman that approached him. He caught her up in a hug, squeezing her gently. "Good job, kitten." He praised, rubbing her back gently. "We're proud of you."

Valerius smiled as the graduation ended, copying his fathers movements, standing and straightening his suit jacket. He followed the man out of the seating area, surprised by his fathers words. Before he could respond, Blair had arrived, patting his shoulder before hugging their father. He rolled his eyes at her words. "What, no hug for me?" He countered sarcastically, smiling at his father and sister.

Blair couldn't help but press herself a bit more into dad's jacket, feeling absolutely special that he was there for her, that she could always know that he would never miss it. It just felt nice to have people to always count on, she liked that feeling. "Oh, come here little, pipsquek. It will be a long time with a no reason like this for us to do a good family hug," she immediately went in for a big hug for her brother, unable to resist back a little chuckle as she ruffled his hair. "Bro, it won't be long until you will be bigger than me," she teased him as she was totally in dad's genes, being way higher than the average height for a girl but still, feeling a little odd that her brother was gonna be taller than her in a little to no time. "So, what does it feel like?" She teasingly asked Stefan, trying him to confess his feelings.

Stefan chuckled as the girl hugged her brother, straightening out his jacket sleeves. "How does what feel?" He asked, looking between his two children. "Seeing my little girl all grown up? It's certainly a bit disconcerting," He chuckled. "What do you say we take a family trip?" He asked the kids. "Why don't you choose where we go, kitten?" He looked to Blair with a small smile.

Valerius gave Blair a light hug, rolling his eyes at his sisters antics. "Come on, now, silly," He countered, pulling back and ducking more behind his dad. "Are all girls this annoying?" He countered, ignoring most of her comments. "It will be relaxing when you get out of here," He countered, shrugging his shoulders. "Pick somewhere good," He chided her, looking away and folding his arms over his chest.

Blair excitedly smiled as he shared how he felt, she nodded, that was what she wanted to hear, she liked when he was honest with his emotions. and then laughed at Valerius' answer to her hug. "They totally are," she answered instead of dad, claiming that girls were annoying. "Did you not know? You've been hanging out with a girl... How was her name? Something on A... Aine, right?" She teasingly admitted that she did know how he was doing during school. She just elbowed him a bit with an amused smile when he told that he wanted her to leave. "No, you're joking? I can pick?" Blair immediately got excited. It was totally something she had always wanted, to make a decision on such a topic. "I have a few options, help me pick one. Peru - Machu Picchu. Bali. Japan - mount Fuji or... Oh my God! Russia? Arkhangelsk?" She shot options towards Valerius, the last being her hometown that she hadn't visited since the break between her third and fourth year, not long after she moved to New Zealand and then met dad.

Stefan chuckled, letting his children interact. "Now, Blair, don't push him too much," He teased his daughter, rubbing her shoulder gently. "Are you sure your hometown is such a good idea?" He asked her. "You aren't concerned we'll run into your mother?" He murmured gently, fretting a bit.

Valerius grimaced as Blair brought up Aine. "She's my best friend, that's all that it is." He rolled his eyes. He was relieved when the subject changed to where they were going. "Yeah, I wouldn't pick the sentimental one for a celebration trip," He echoed his father. "I would go to Japan, honestly, it sounds like a good time." He ran a hand over his hair. "I appreciate their culture."

"If you say so," Blair would have continued to tease Valerius but she stopped only because dad told her to be not too harsh. "I don't care about her. It was more like a place where I'm gonna spend the closest year at," even more, she did know that her mom for now was in Spain but she totally wasn't going to say that. The fact that mattered was Blair was going to study there. "So Japan it is," she easily announced the final decision. She liked all her options equally so she left the final decision up to Valerius. "God, I wanna try their food! Especially their takoyaki!"

Stefan was pleased that the children seemed to agree so quickly. He smiled, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "Sounds like a plan, then. Valerius, feel free to bring a friend. Blair," He turned to his daughter. "I think its about time you invited Branson along, don't you think?" He smiled softly, wanting to welcome the young man more into the family- while also getting to know him more, of course. "Which reminds me," He looked around his room. "Would his father be here?"

Valerius rolled his eyes. "Come on, Blair, just hang out with dad for a year. No one ever said you had to move out the second you graduated." He teased her. He looked to his dad. "I'll ask Aine, but I don't know if she'll want to come. If not, may I invite Dahlia?" He questioned his dad.

Blair copied Valerius action and rolled her eyes with a little chuckle. "Right, and you're gonna study in my place," Vaganova was indeed counted as one of the best ballet academies in the world, in a lot of statistics even being in the first place. But Blair loved the Vaganova method. "Oh, yeah, sure. I'll ask Branson," they had been dating for more than a year, it would make sense for him to actually meet her dad. "Oh, I'm not sure actually. He may be somewhere but he may not be at the same time. In the end, neither the twins nor Branson is graduating," she hadn't noticed his dad there but not that she was really looking. "Branson is here tho," she pointed in his direction where he stood with other prefects.

Stefan chuckled. "Come on, you two. Go gather your friends and then we'll head home." He prompted, moving towards the door. "I'm going to take a look around and see if I could find Mr. Archer," He told them with a small smile. "Perhaps we can bring the whole family along," The man straightened his cufflinks.

Valerius rolled his eyes at his sister. "You go ask your boy toy, I'll go find the girls," He told her, sticking his hands in his pockets before heading off. Going away for the break sounded fun. If his dad was inviting all of the Archers, maybe he might have someone to hang out with if the girls couldn't come along.

Blair's eyes went absolutely wide as her dad said that they could invite their whole family. No, no, no... Abort the mission, abort the mission! The last thing that Blair wanted or expected was to introduce Stefan and Valerius to the whole Archer family. Branson, it was alrigght, it was just about the time but it wasn't yet the time for his family. But she just nodded. "I'm gonna go talk with my boy and you don't mess your girls up. They're quite a lot for your age," she just teased Val before going off to find Branson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back