Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Simon had never bothered to try that hard with a costume since he’d gone as the man in the moon, but this was something else. It had been a lot of effort then and in his final year he had decided he would go as something much better, just matching with whatever that Charlotte was wearing for the event. It was actually who he was waiting on. He had his costume on and was just waiting for her. He was stood formally, not slouching it acting bored. It would be rude of him to do that when Charlotte was someone who just wanted more time to get ready. He loved her and he would stand ready all night if she had wanted to. But he knew they would attend this together and it was important to go to this. They were in their final year, it was important to go to this celebration. But he would wait for her, as long as it took, as long as it needed. Simon had put on the costume that Charlotte had given to him, a devil. He thought it looked great and he couldn’t wait to have fun with her.

Charlotte had done her best for her outfit, it was a beautiful dress but the combination was great with Simon as a devil. The blonde walked through the Great Hall. This would be their last Halloween and she wanted to make it special. If they would not win as a couple this school would be stupid. She was proud to be at Simon's side, proud for him being the Head Boy. Still she was more happy for him, although she was a bit jealous sometimes. But she was the better one in classes for sure she told herself. The competition was becoming more of a collaboration. When she saw her devil standing she knew it was Simon but perhaps someone else stupid had the costume as well. '' Are you my devil?'' The blonde than asked and touched his hand for a moment.

Simon looked towards Charlotte as she appeared and then smirked. He gave a little bow to her before he took her hand, ”So long as you’re my princess,” he replied. He’d happily be the devil to her princess if she wanted to. Simon leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. ”Shall we dance?” Simon asked her. Giving a little smile to her as he did so, this would be good fun, the two of them, with their costumes. It was going to be so much fun. Their last halloween celebration would be one to remember. He let go of her hand, and held out his arm to her, he was always aiming to be the perfect gentlemen with her, showing her the love and admiration that she deserved. ”You look sublime,” the words came easily, simply because they were so entirely true.

When the devil answered she knew it was Simon and if the person was acting like Simon that would be a total creep. But she just knew he was it. And smiled at him. Ofcourse she was his princess, but to be honest she could also be the devil. A Devilish princess perhaps? '' I am. For sure. Though some people might say the devil.'' Charlotte than added with a grin. But in that dress she was the princess. The blonde smiled as she saw his face when Simon put the mask above and kissed her. Ofcourse he wanted to dance and so they would. '' Ofcourse. A dance with the devil seems exciting.'' Charlotte than said teasing and took his arm when he offered. Charlotte always smiled of his compliments and she got them a lot from Simon. They walked inside to the dancefloor and she looked around her. She noticed a lot of stupid costumes. But she than looked at Simon and focused on him he was perfect.

Simon smiled at her and pulled the mask down as they walked out to the dance floor. He was always keen to let Charlotte decide the pace they moved at, after all she was wearing heels, where he thankfully, was just in dress shoes. He found them a spot to dance and moved to be in front of her. It was relatively warm under the mask, and he was sure it wouldn’t be too long till he pulled it off. The ravenclaw just began slowly dancing with her, seeing that she was looking towards some of the other costumes, but he didn’t need to tell her that she shouldn’t bother, that of course she was the beautifully dressed person in the room, that their couples costume was way better than anyone elses. ”No need, no one compares to you,” he told her with a certain level of surety in his tone. Of course he hadn’t seen everyones costume and he could easily be accused of some bias, but he would deny all of it and argue that objectively, Charlotte was best dressed.

Charlotte just could not help but be disgusted by people sometimes. Simon could easily ignore them but Charlotte just had to out her frustration usually. But Simon always knew to say things that made her relax and not care anymore. She smiled as he spoke to her and than looked at the stupid masker. It was already been on the photo and people had saw it so the blonde removed the mask. '' I like watching to your face more. My red head. '' Charlotte than said teasing with a smile. And smiled at his compliment. For her it was the same. Looked at them being the couple and no one compared to them. The slow dance was nice and she put her arms around him. '' Sometimes I wonder what took so long for us to be together. I guess I was stubborn.'' Charlotte than said and admitted.

Simon had been pretty close to taking the mask off himself, but she did. He smiled at her, and gave his most charming expression as he did so. The mask had been good but it was time to go without. He pulled it off entirely and used a quick spell with his wand to shrink it and be able to not have it be in their way at all. ”I was thinking of going blonde, just like you,” he joked with her, though of course he wouldn’t. The part veela would never have wanted to do that. He shrugged at her, he knew it had taken them a while to get together, the games that they had played had been so much fun, and so frustrating at the same time, but it didn’t matter now, they were together, and that was all that mattered. ”We were stubborn,” he wouldn’t let her be the only one to admit that they had perhaps done a little wrong in the process of them getting together. ”But all that matters now, is that we are together and you will always be my queen,” he cupped her face softly in his hands and smiled. He meant, he would work every day to ensure that she never had to lift a finger if she didn’t want to.

Charlotte figured Simon being Headboy was really something her father would interest. But the blonde started thinking of her future ofcourse. Her home was now in America, but Simon's wasn't. And ofcourse Charlotte wanted to go her own way but she wanted to be together with Simon. And they had to speak of their future soonish. They both would be succesfull and became more richer than her father even was she hoped. Charlotte was very curious what Simon wanted. They both had amazing grades so they could become whatever they wanted she figured. But than her thoughts were broken by Simon who made a joke and she smiled. '' I am curious how that will look on you though. And perhaps we can add a bit pink to it. Than we are a matching couple for sure.'' She than said teasingly. The fact was that the blonde wasn't wearing pink that much anymore. And if she was it was subtile.

Charlotte sometimes looked back on her time here, when she started to understood how less time she had left here. She was so busy with her studies and Simon. And he was busy with being headboy, being in the quidditch team and his classes ofcourse. But the blonde was glad Simon said we. But he made it always so perfect. Charlotte didn't even mind him taking the last word always. Because he said the best things to her that made her happy. '' We are just stubborn people. But we will get far.'' She than said with a grin looking at the bright future they would be having ahead of them. She leaned forward to kiss him again and put her hands on his cheeks. And looked at him again. She felt like a stupid lovebird sometimes, but she would want to make everyone jealous.

Simon knew that this years was a little the quiet before the storm, that they would have a few calm months, then everything would start moving, the future would just move so quickly forward. The head boy wasn’t sure what Charlotte intended to do with her life after school, they hadn’t particularly discussed what either of them were planning, but he was sure of his own grades, and sure of her ability to achieve whatever, that he was sure that they would be just fine. Simon let himself grin as she looked to his hair and how it would look blonde, ”Oft no, the pink would be too much,” he had noticed that she wore less pink than before, and he didn’t particularly know why though, if that was what she wanted then he’d never stand in her way. He nodded at her statement, if anything were true about them was that they were both exceedingly stubborn, if there was any reason for why they would be just fine after leaving school, then it would be because neither of them would ever back down. Simon just smiled at her, ”I wouldn’t have it any other way,” the head boy smiled at her. All of the drama, all of the competitions were all absolutely worth it to be now together and thinking about their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back