Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Yellow, open after Emzies))

Her final rose brought her close to the Hufflepuff common room where she hoped to find someone named Padme (this had to be the coolest name she'd come across so far today) Hume. ''Padme Hume? Is there a Padme Hume in the building? I've got something for you and it'd be sad to throw it away,'' she said loudly as she entered the room, looking around the lounge for anyone to react to her.

Padme heard her name be called out bby someone outside of the common room. Padme frowned but wandered out of the common room and looked at a girl who seemed to be waiting for something, or someone. "Are you the one looking for Padme?" Padme said to her, "Because I'm Padme, and I'd really love to get whatever you have for me,"

Paige jerked her head around at a response from behind. Good, she wouldn't have to look all over the castle for the girl. ''Well, count yourself lucky then because this,'' the Slytherin revealed the yellow rose, ''is all for you, and it even comes with a note!'' she said as she approached the girl.

Thanks for being so cool!

~ Cyrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back