Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
"Stupefy " A red light escaped from Hilda's wand before disappearing, having not found a target. "Expelliarmus! Rictusempra!" Another scarlet light followed by a silver one crossed the air. Hilda collapsed on the floor, it was more than a quarter of an hour she swung spells in the void, trying to channel her anger.She had had to spend the holidays with her idiot of mother, an ultimate suplice.Everything she had done was ignored her ,apart from when they ate together with her and her new perfect family . All these compliments and smiles, was she not worthy? The girl lay down in the grass, tears starting to form in her eyes . She had come to cliffs because there was mainly no one. No one to see her like this .

Last edited:
Anna had spent her break in school not wanting to accidentally meet some specific people. She had quitted soccer and after that all her desire to meet all her team faded, she tried to focus on her school as much as she could so she spent the whole break with Niklaus, she was bored out and accidentally managed to overtake his quirk to dislike people company. Now she was back to wanting it, but there she was, trying to take a deep breath and simply focus on her sewing, at least she wanted that until she saw red lights flying around and after that Hilda. She wasn't exactly sure how to act, let her be with herself and think through her problems or be here and somehow advise her. However, she ended up letting the second thought win her. "And there goes my confidence that the cliffs are the calmest place in the school," she jokingly pointed in the air as showing that there actually something went, at that moment she simply sat next to Hilda and supportively smiled at her. "What happened?" Anna friendly nudged Hilda's knee and after that tried to not touch her.

Hilda was surprised when she heard footsteps approaching her and she was even more when she saw that it was Anna. "Hi " she said with a cracked voice , she didn't want her friend to see her like that but the company was really heartwarming . Hilda laughed at her joke "Guess not ". She had a small smile when Anna touched her knee before putting on a serious expression when she asked her the question "My shitty mother, that's what happened" she said bluntly. "She never congratulates me but when my step-sister or brother success in something it's look like it's the most incredible thing in the world. Besides she never tell she care about me. By the way she even forget i was here at some time. Like what the hell mom ?!" The gryffindor explained her voice trembling slightly from anger.

Last edited:
Anna warmly smiled as Hilda started to talk, but it wasn't long until the smile faded. Her mom started a new family too, was it going to end up like this too? No, no way, she wouldn't do that! Anna wasn't sure about how she felt about Hilda's situation with her mom, Anna met her mom only once in a whole year and she had only next to her dad's new wife, so she had mixed feelings about everything Hilda said, except one thing. "That is unfair. You don't deserve such an attitude towards you. But you know, you can stay at my, Zach's and Elisa's house. They won't have any problems with that, you don't have to deal with something like that. We can like adopt you," the last part was a half-joke, it was possible if Hilda wanted that and if Hilda's parents didn't have any problems with that, but actually, it was meant that she can stay with them and feel like she is part of their family without real adoption. After that, she laid back on the ground and put her hand around Hilda.

Hilda smiled at Anna's words. "Thanks a lot Anna but don't worry most of the time I'm at my dad's house but I'm keeping your suggestion in the back of my mind in case" A bittersweet laugh escaped her lips. She squeezed her friend's hand for a moment before speaking again "By the way, I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for the rose ... so thank you" she said with a genuine smile as the wind ruffled her hair."So how are you? I didn't even take the time to ask you. Anything to tell your old friend?" Hilda felt a bit bad for not asking her earlier.

Anna lightly smiled at Hilda and lightly played with fingers on her knees, she was more the one to show her affection through actions than words, so she supportively smiled. "It's just a rose, don't worry about it," she winked at Hilda and after that squeeze, Anna still played with Hilda's fingers not exactly looking at friend's face. And she even more tried to don't do that after the next questions. "I quit soccer," she quietly said and if something showed how upset she actually was, then it was the fact that she took her hand back and turned her head to the other side. She couldn't help but tear up a bit, soccer had been her whole life since she was four, and quitting it hurt more than having to move away from America.

Hilda noticed from her friend's behavior that something was bothering her. β€œWhat's wrong?” She asked just before Anna told her she had quit soccer. β€œOh honey I'm sorry, what happened?” Hilda knew it was one of her passions and that she wouldn't stop it without having a good reason. The gryffindor began to worry.She hoped the reason wasn't something very serious.She took support on her elbow to look at her friend. She noticed some tears in Anna's eyes . "Sweetie don't worry we're gonna find people and we're all gonna play soccer together! Okay ?"She found it hard to see one of her best friends like that.

Anna faked a smile as Hilda called her honey. She didn't really love all the honey, hun, babe and all that nicknames, she thought that they were always fake. "I am not living up expectations with living and learning in a private school," she always had to tell everyone that she was learning in a private school and all her teammates knew that she hated not public schools. As Hilda offered that they can still play soccer here, Annabeth chuckled and put her hand on Hilda's shoulder. "It won't be the same, I think I will just have to try out for the Quidditch team," she shrugged her shoulders, not feeling sure how to feel now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back