Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Hello guys! I hope you're all doing okay! We've got some bits to clue you in on, so hereee weee goooo

Quidditch? In This Economy?
It's more likely than you think! We have an inter-school game taking place! Check out the Beauxbatons v Ilvermorny game over here!

Exams Incoming!

Exam season is coming up, folks. So, students, keep an eye on your notifications and the classroom areas! Professors, please make sure you're up to date with your grading and have exams ready to go! Remember, if you need a hand, let us know! Classes are a great part of HNZ, and can be a lot of fun, but remember they are not compulsory for students, they're meant to be a fun addition to life on HNZ, so if classes are becoming stressful, there is absolutely no requirement to take part!

Halloweeeen
Move on Maia, you may say, but I love any sort of commitment to a Halloween bit, so congratulations to all of the costume winners this year!

Best Overall: Willow Cullen as an insect
Best Magically Enhanced: Derek Tahana as Monochrome
Scariest: Hildegard de Valeriane as No-Face
Best Group: Poppy Perkins & Knox Ivers as Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable
Most Ridiculous: Wendall Layton as Luigi
Most Traditional: Lars van Houten as a Skeleton

Events!
Student Defense Association and Wild Patch Club coming throoough with the great IC events! The SDA Ask an Auror event is over here! Meanwhile, the WPC is kicking off over here!

The Return of the Queen
LoTR fans? Anyone? A big welcome back to Kaitlyn on the GM team! We're very glad to have you back. You can check out the full announcement here!

Server Downtime
We've got some downtime scheduled for the 27th-28th of June, so don't be alarmed if you can't log in around that time! This is to facilitate our server-move, and may possibly take longer, so we appreciate your patience!

Superlative Results!
The OOC Superlative results from the birthday have come through! Congratulations guys! You can check out the results here!

White Elephant!
White elephant has also come to a close, well done to everyone who took part, you can look back through the game here!

Remember guys, you can highlight any plot, not just your own, by clicking the button below!

• Holiday RPs!
  • Yule Ball!
  • MORE HNZ!!

Thanks guys! Hope you've borne with me this long! Have a wonderful day!!

~Maia :maia:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Maia! I really should stop forgetting to highlight plots xD

Thanks for the update!
(also yes loved the lotr reference)

Thanks for the updates!!! Some interesting things happening!!

Thanks for the update :woot:

Thanks for the update Maia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back