OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey HNZers! Lots of stuff to update you on, so let's get to it!
Sorting for Y31
Sorting & Transfers for Y31 are open - so if you've been waiting for your chance to get your first character sorted or have 10 sorted this year already but there's been a really great character idea in the back of your mind, now's your chance before you'll have to wait until Y32 to jump into the HNZ fun!
Read all the details here!
...which means Y30 has wrapped!
I'm sure you noticed your student characters have been promoted another year level, you have holiday forum access, etc.
If you need to know more about what the end of Y30 means for you, all the details are in the announcement!
...and Accio! has come!
HNZ's yearbook is ready for your enjoyment! Check it out on the Accio! board.
Informed Wizarding Politics
With the often uninformed and increasingly polarized reality of muggle politics, your opportunity to participate as an informed elector in HNZ's magical political process is growing closer.
The first candidate's debate is now up and the candidates are discussing the crucial issue of crime and safety. If that's an issue your characters care about, you should read up on their positions!
Career Fair
Perhaps your character isn't yet old enough to vote but they do want to be informed about their futures - why not have them attend HNZ's Career Fair? Plenty of opportunities to meet with witches and wizards working in all kinds of fields and possibly to inspire your young wizarding citizen about their next steps!

Happy Birthday, HNZ!
HNZ has turned 13, and we like to celebrate our little corner of the internet together every year as it ages and changes - so why not celebrate with us in the Birthday Celebrations Forum?
We Need YOU: To keep the site running
HNZ's lasted 13 years because of dedicated members like you who love the site and are committed to helping others to enjoy it, too! We're currently looking for some people who can function as professors and shopkeepers for us. If that sounds like something you'd like to do to help us get to 14 - apply today!
</URL>[ul][li]Awkward Conversation
Evelyn is send to Kingsley her office after hitting Zenia. Kingsley is not happy about it and Evelyn neither with the outcome.
Other RPs in this Plot:
The Moment Of Truth
You Bring Out The Worst Of Me
[li]<URL url="http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30582444/">Party Hard
Lizzie and Caro Taylor organized a party during the holidays. Drama ensued!</LI>
[li]Pigtrotters Daycare: Art Day
Pigtrotters Daycare is having its first meetup for the magical children of New Zealand, who aren't yet ready to go to Hogwarts. Expect a fun day of painting and maybe even a little bit of learning. Make a new friend today!
[li]Owl Race: Candidate Edition
Eeylops Owl Emporium and The Magical Menagerie are teaming up to host an owl race in Obsidian Harbour. A day of family fun![/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More birthday fun!
[li]Sorting silliness
[li]More candidate debates
[li]Gryffindor's overdue house cup reprisal!
<LI>[li]HNZ really is going to start having some teenager problems... but it'll be fun for us all!
[/li][/ul]That's all from me 'til next time!

Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Nick! :woot:

Accio looks absolutely amazing :wub: It's as fun to browse through as always!

Thanks for the amazing update! And yess Accio! It looks lovely as always. I enjoyed looking at it :wub:

Yey! Thanks for the update

I love Accio! It's always so exciting to see everyone together :wub: James Cade's quote tho..

Thanks for posting, Nick!

Accio! looks wonderful as usual ^_^ Thanks for working so hard on it.

Transfer apps are closed and prof apps will be closing soon! Please apply if interested. :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back