Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Hi there! It's already time for another Bi-Weekly Update! I hope you have all had a fantastic two weeks. It's been a busy two weeks on the site. Let's get this party started, shall we? :D
Minister for Magic Applications
This is a last call for you to submit an application to be our next Minister! Applications will be closing at the end of the week, and the candidates will be announced. We encourage you to think about participating in some shape or fashion. This is a site-wide event, and we would love you all to be involved as we move along in our plot. Scits, Aurors, reporters: please check your accounts. There is a planning thread for each. Ministry officials, you can get involved in the election here Really, your options are limitless for you to actively participate!

Slytherin vs Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw wins the match! We have one final match to determine the winner of the House Cup this year. I can't wait!

New Shopkeepers
Congratulations to Arisa Havishmen for taking over the Inner Eye, and congratulations to Lillith Kain for taking over Dervish and Bang's! We are excited to see what you do with the shops. :D

Week Four
It's week four already! This term is flying by! Professors, please remember to post a make up section for every class. Thanks!

Y30 Dueling Tournament
The dueling competition is back! The first round has officially started. Check this thread for updates on the tournament.

Valentine's Day Fun
Valentine's Day brings so much fun to the site. A big thank you to Steven for organizing this year's rose delivery! It is not an easy task, and we appreciate your dedication. I've loved reading the rose threads and seeing everyone participate. Speed dating is also going on, so check that out too. :)

Electives fair
The Y30 electives fair is going on right now. All professors and second year students can join in and interact! Follow this link to get involved!

Brightstone Weekend
Brightstone is now open for all students! Shop for a sweet treat or a magical item. Hang out with your friends outside the castle. Have fun! ;)

Graphics competition
The graphics competition has closed! Thank you to everyone that submitted an entry. They were all fantastic! Congratulations to Steph for creating the winning avatar!

Candidate Questions
We are also soliciting questions for the various debates that will take place throughout the IC year. Questions should be short and be about Safety, Education, and/or Economy. We ask that people write which one in the subject of their PM. While we probably won't be able to get to every question during debates, some may appear in other forums like a Prophet article. ;)

Please send in your questions to this account. Make sure you note your character's name, age, and location or whether you would like their identity to be anonymous.​
[ul][li]Symptoms of a Broken Heart
Felix and Lyra run into each other, unexpectedly, for the first time since their break-up.
Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30508519/</LI>
[li]The Trial for Alexander and Nora Piper
After more than 10 years on the hunt the law finally catches up with two werewolf hunters.
Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30378026/1/#new
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30472316/1/#new
[li]Veritaserum
The Potion professors realize they may have more in common than just their love of the subject.
[li]At Wit's EndJacob picked the wrong day to test Monty's patience... D: (sorry Jacob)
[li]The Moment Of Truth
Evelyn's gonna tell Lucas about her feelings for him. She is confident about getting what she wants, but for the first time in her life she doesn't get what she wants. Lucas is rejecting her and that was not what the blonde expected. A lot of drama comes next.
[li]P is for Potions
Jacob did not do too well in Potions last semester and his mother is not too impressed.
[li]Time of Our Lives
Desislav has something exciting planned for Kayleigh's Valentines Day, but it might not be what she's expecting.
[li]Curiosity Killed the Cat
The two women meet for the first time. One is already married into the Zhefarovich family, and the other is about to be. Surely, they must have something in common besides their partners.
[li]The Final Year
The Minister calls a meeting to discuss his final year as the leader of the country.
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More Quidditch
[li]MoM candidates announced!
<LI>[li]More election fun
[/li][/ul]Wow. That was a long update! Thanks for sticking with me to the end! Looking forward to the next two weeks. ;)

-Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

A) I love that Alana and Sophia topic soooo much!

:cool: Thanks for the update Kait!!!

Alana and Sophia crack me up. xD Also, Link and Felix, so much tension there!
Finally, thank you for posting this, Kait!

Monty and Olive though.

Thanks so much for the update Kait! Time to lurk :shifty:

Thanks for posting, Kait! ^_^

Wahhh, forgot to send in some rps. Oh well. :r

Thank you for the update!

Chante Ateara said:

I always think this when the bwu comes around xD

Thanks for the update!

Chante Ateara said:

Still send them in! They can be in the next one!

Okay, might have something on this account too. xD
@Daphne :cry:

Thank you for the update! :wub:

Thank you for posting Kait! The semester is flying by too fast! November can't almost be a 6th year! I refuse to believe it!

There's so many highlighted rps to lurk :devious:

Thanks for the update :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back