Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
BWUTitle.png
So, another two weeks have flown by because there is so much to go over and let's get started. ^_^ Nick was busy, too busy to do it this time around, so I offered my help, and Pat and I came up with the updates ourselves ( :woot: ) so let's begin on this awesome journey of updates and all before the night ends, shall we?
OOCUpdates.png

Transfer Applications: Hold Your Horses!
Nick has an announcement for that soon enough, so just hold on to that. Do not ask questions, and just sit back and wait. :)

Applications: Patience is Required
While sorting is happening right now, all applications will be processed at a later date so patience is required. Sorting is a little hectic right now, so just sit back and wait. Waiting will not kill you, I know. I once waited months on an application, and when I was accepted or denied, it was like any other day. So, just sit back and enjoy other plots while your application is processed. Keep in mind, Admins have lives too. :lol:

Tinypic: We know.
So, once again, Tinypic has let us down. If your image appears to be gone, or tampered with, we urge you to either use photobucket if you are constantly on there, or register your own board and upload your images from there. When it comes to avatars, remember it also helps to save it to your computer and upload it from there! Tinypic has their own announcement on now, so be sure to check that out on their home page!

Character Spotlight: September 19th
Added to the character spotlight list happens to be our very own Kelsey, in other words, Kailey Harrington! She has been on here longer than me. :o Her character is very well developed, and if you want to read the full announcement and or congratulate her on catching our attentions, come here for the full announcement.

MESSI Caption Competition: Results!
So, this will be awkward for me to type out, but the results of the caption competition is yours truly. xD So, I don't know how to go by this other than congratulations to all that entered and gave our wonderful community a great big laugh! So, if you want to see the results of all those that entered, come here!

MESSI Is Cooking Up Another Competition!
Keep your eyes open wide, because MESSI is cooking up another competition for us all! It is not posted yet, but remember once it is, enter in it and keep the fun rolling and going!

Galleon and Inventory System: Update!
First years, you should be able to see this update. After you are sorted, there is a link in the PM that you receive that will update and give you galleons and your inventory automatically! And if you have not done that, then go do it, first years! :woot: But if you have already done that, then do not click it again, because it will reset your inventory and galleons. Be warned!

New Member Guides!
All you member guides, if you are guiding a new member, remember to post it in the designated area. Now, if you don't have a guider, then when a new member joins, be sure to ask if they want to be guided! And then post it in the designated area!

Rules: Reminder!
Remember the rules update? We have added in the signature rule, and avatar rule, as seen in the board rules topic which is here. Remember that the rules will always remain in effect, and be sure to see if your signature does or does not fit in the rules. That includes anything beyond 500 by 300 pixels as well as any signature that contains a shirtless male.

ICUpdates.png

Sorting!
Sorting is still open! If you have someone soon to be a first year, you better get on the ball, because the sorting ceremony will be closing soon! There is not a set date that I am aware of just yet, but I say, give it another week or so, and it will be closed before the third week of classes. If you need to be sorted, come here to read about the information.

Holidays: Closing!
As you know, the new year has started, and you know what that means...the holiday threads are coming to an end, Be sure to wrap up your holiday threads! You have had plenty of time to RP them out, and this has been an awesome holiday break! I am sure that we are all pleased with how much you have used your break! But school awaits!

Start of the New Year!
Year Eleven has officially begun! First years, be sure not to reply in any thread that takes place a year before, in Year Ten, because that was around the time that you were receiving your letters to come to Hogwarts. We have some awesome things in store, plots and such for the new year, so keep on the lookout!

Classes: Reminder!
Lessons begin today, on Monday as it is the first of the week! Professors, get to posting your lessons, and we appreciate you professors for being there for us and taking time out of your life to post our lessons for our students. :wub: We love you all, and adore all you do for our community because you are the backbone of our school.
Also, we like to welcome our new Gryffindor Head of House, Professor Cyndi Weasley! Give her a huge hand and we know that she will uphold her house! And she has been here longer than I, since the very beginning. She knows what it takes to be a Gryffindor. ♥

Ministry Plot!
The debate is still going on, and those that are candidates and have not posted again, please do so ASAP. This is a big plot, and we do not want it to just fall apart. :( So, soon the elections will happen, though when that is we have not considered a date just yet, but just keep your eyes on that plot!

Accio!
Like, oh my Merlin's beard! Those awesome people of Accio! have posted up another huge edition to the yearbook, and if you want to see Year Ten's yearbook, come here for the announcement. Also, pictures for the Year Eleven yearbook have been posted up. For those that are profile pictures (Years 1-6, Professors and Staff, Prefects and Head Peoples) be sure to get those in as soon as possible because those will take longer to make than the other pages. Though the deadlines will not be posted up anytime soon, but just get those pictures of yours in!

Extracurricular Activities!
Signups for clubs are underway! It seems like every club except for two but if you want your student to be in a club, be sure to check out those clubs! And of course, sign up! Also, Quidditch will be underway as well soon enough, but remember that some might not let first years join the Quidditch team because a first year should not know how to fly perfectly until after their flying class. There might be exceptions, but be sure to talk to the Quidditch captains for that! ;)

New Year Eleven Prefects and Head Boy and Head Girl: Coming Soon!
Oh, we know some people are just anxious to see whom the prefects and the Head Boy and Girl will be, because I am too! We don't have many prefects right now (only one for Hufflepuff! Sam Prince must be lonely! :r Well, Patricia is one but she isn't on the list so she does not count ) but keep those skirts on, because the new Prefects and the Head Boy and Head Girl will be announced soon! Dunno how soon, so it is really up to those awesome admins to choose.

PlotHighlights.png

Not as many as last time, guys, you need to send on awesome plots! :p[/s][ul][li]Delivering Babies Isn't All We're Here For
After telling Andrew that he was the father of her unborn quads (even though he wasn't), Evette and Andrew move in together for the upcoming birth. Now the time has come for Evette to give birth and while they wait for the birth of their children an unexpected visitor throws an expected twist into the tale</LI>
[li]Dearly Beloved
Abigail decides to tell her parents that she is pregnant and out of rage and disappointment, Millard forces the two of them to get married.</LI>
<LI>[li]A first time for everything
Grieving the death of his father and having his sister taken away from him Aiden turns to the one person he trusts, Miriah Johnson. Turning up at her door drunk the two talk and after they talk and have a few drinks one thing leads to another and they end up sharing more than they bargained for.
Other RPs in this plot include:[ul]<LI>[li]So much for small talk[/li][/ul][/li][/ul]

TTLFT.png

~ More Nick. :woot:
~ More love for the Site Staff
~ Classes!
~ Quidditch maybe?
~ Applications processed so patience
~ Awesome plots!
~ More updates! ♥
And that concludes our Bi-Weekly update! Make sure you are around for another awesome update!

~ Sir Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Awesome update Kaitlyn, then again I know this because I helped :r And I've said it before, Pat so is a Prefect :glare: *points to member title*

Anyway, great work, can't wait for everything, all so exciting :frantics:

Great update Kaitlyn. ^_^ Nice work.

Hadan Johnson said:
Ministry Plot!
The debate is still going on, and those that are candidates and have not posted again, please do so ASAP. This is a big plot, and we do not want it to just fall apart. :( So, soon the elections will happen, though when that is we have not considered a date just yet, but just keep your eyes on that plot!
I'd like to point out to all candidates that the next question is up :) Have fun!

Yay nice job on the update.

Now I am just going to cross my fingers and pray for a few more hours before the shops close to students cause I am waiting on a few people to get online to finish sales and such.

Thanks for posting this update, Kaitlyn. ^_^

Nice update!!
Sounds like there is going to be a lot happening in the next couple of weeks (as always ^_^ )
I so can't wait!
And thanks for the shout out! I'm super excited to be HoH :cool:

Congrats to all the new prefects and the Headboy & girl!!!

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Nice update!!
Sounds like there is going to be a lot happening in the next couple of weeks (as always ^_^ )
I so can't wait!
And thanks for the shout out! I'm super excited to be HoH :cool:

Congrats to all the new prefects and the Headboy & girl!!!
Weasley A HoH of Gryffindor :r

How typical =))

Nosa yay Cyndi!!!! ♥

Congrats to everyone! ♥
And awesome updates! :r

Congrats to all the new Prefects....y'all better be on your best behaviour now Pat is in charge :cool: ...and Theodore too :r xD

Victor Crimson said:
Qudditch! (long as I've been here I never got to play!) nice update you two :)
OMG!! I just saw you transferred :o

And Victor was co. captain of Gryffindor quidditch this year too. It was posted last year in the common room :(

that's okay though --- have a replacement all ready to go ;)

Sir Kaitlyn --- mighty fine job on the BWU :)

:o Victor transferred? :o

I have actually got plots for next BWU, *shock*

Great job Kaitlyn! :)

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Victor Crimson said:
Qudditch! (long as I've been here I never got to play!) nice update you two :)
OMG!! I just saw you transferred :o

And Victor was co. captain of Gryffindor quidditch this year too. It was posted last year in the common room :(

that's okay though --- have a replacement all ready to go ;)

Sir Kaitlyn --- mighty fine job on the BWU :)
Omg I didn't know :( I failed! I wanna go back <_<

All holiday forums are now closed to students. :)
Any incomplete sales can be completed over the next break; or, if the shopkeeper allows it, over PM (though - if a shopkeeper is attempting this they should contact me for information on how to work the sale completion links via PM. :) ).

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back