Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had been to a few Halloween parties when he’d been living in New Zealand, they were less common in Italy but he also knew that he probably found them less common because it was the older kids who had the opportunity to enjoy them; where he as a child did not. He had not given his costume a whole lot of thought, after the spooky corridor he had gone back to the dorm and changed. He was dressed as a chef, had a proper chefs hat on and was wearing all the different parts that made him look more like a chef. He even had fake pizza batter that he could do a few tricks with, spinning it, throwing it up in the air and then catching it as it came back down. He looked around the room and found it nice. It was far less spooky than the corridor that he had done, but it was nice it had in his mind the right amount of spooky things. He went to the snack table and quickly picked up a muffin and began eating. Least the snacks were good, he wasn't really yet having fun.

For Christina it was her first Halloween party and she was excited. She had been dressing up like someone with a third eye some crazy make-up and just black clothes. When she closed her eyes it looked like she had a third on her head. She hoped that people liked it, it was nothing what Athena or her cousins would ever be dressed up like she figured, but she liked it. Chrissy tried to close her eyes a few times as she walked by, but she almost bumped into people all of the time so that didn't seemed handy. She had no idea where to go and who to speak to but figured taking a snack was a good idea. Since she was curious to what the house elves had prepared for tonight. When she walked through the snack table she noticing Lumio and was glad to spot someone she knew. Chrissy looked at his costume for a moment and had to grin. Ofcourse this fitted. '' Italy boy with the pizza.'' She than said with a grin.

Lumio smiled when Chrissy approached making a little joke about his costume, and he gave a warm smile, ”Of course,” he laid the italian accent on thick, and spoke a little louder than he would even normally, ”Watch this,” he took a little step back from her and began showing her how he spun the fake dough on his fingers, doing a small trick with it, mostly just throwing it up in the air and catching it again. He stopped and took a little bow, not bothering to wait for any applause. ”I don’t know what you are, but the make ups cool,” he told her with an honest tone, as he also returned to his own usual accent and level of speaking. ”Have you done the spooky corridor down in the dungeons? It’s really cool,” Lumio wasn’t sure if she had, perhaps she hadn’t heard or wasn’t interested in doing something like that. Lumio wouldn’t really admit it but without his brother to do it with, he wasn’t sure he’d have finished it. ”Maybe we could dance then go to that house of mirrors?” he offered, looking to just have some fun.

Chrissy watched as Lumio smiled back and she had to laugh a bit about the demonstration he gave her. He really seemed proud of what he was doing and Chrissy just though it was fun to see. She could not do it at least, so it was impressive. She applaused shortly as he took a bow and grinned. '' You found your calling. Don't tell me pizza is your favorite food as well?'' She than asked with a grin. He didn't knew what she was and she kind of felt her costume was stupid now, but she could not blame him as well. '' You have to see this wait.'' Lauren than closed her eyes so that it looked that she had one eye. Chrissy than opened her eyes again because otherwise she could not see anything anymore.
'' Although it's not that handy. Because I almost bumped into people can't see a thing.'' She than explained and smiled back since the make-up was cool. Chrissy had no idea what Halloween was, since she never had celebrated it at home. Athena had told her about this feast on school. But people actually seemed to be making work of their costume and next year she would do better for sure. Lumio started about the spooky corridor and she shook her head, she didn't knew of it. '' No I haven't. You have done it? What is it like?'' Chrissy didn't faired much spooky things, other than her sister. But she had no idea what to expect. She nodded as he asked going to the house of mirrors. '' Let's skip the dancing. That sounds fun that house of mirrors.'' Chrissy than said with a smile.

Lumio was pleased that she had enjoyed his little show. He smiled at her and laughed heartily when she asked if pizza was his favourite food, ”No, like have you ever had gnocchi, it’s amazing,” he said, he could admit he loved pizza and it was not his favourite food, he didn’t think anything in his mind would ever beat pasta, in all of its forms and types. It was just the best sort of food. He watched as she showed him, her little costumes’ trick and he smiled gleefully at it. ”That’s equal parts weird and incredible!” he told her with a wide smile. Even if it wasn’t that handy it was cool as anything. He nodded at her words, ”it’s good, i’ve been to scarier, but it’s really fun, my brother and I did it together,” he told her, he hoped she’d go do it so that they could talk about it and of course he was down playing how spooky it had been and how scared he had been during it. But he could agree that they should skip the dancing and go to the house of mirrors. He put down what he’d had to eat in his hand and then grabbed Chrissy’s arm and dragged her towards it. ”I want there to be one where I look like a flat pizza,” he said grinning. He let go of her as he got to it and just stepped inside first. Marvelling immediately at how dumb he looked in the mirrors.

Chrissy listened as he told her about something she never had heard of before. It sounded weird, but that was italian perhaps that she did not knew. '' I didn't had that before. What is that?!'' She than asked curious. Chrissy liked pizza really much and she figured it was her favorite italian thing. It was nice to hear more about a culture. They had Danish things at home like gravad laks which was smoked salmon. But also since they lived in England she got usually standard English breakfast. Which was weird at first. The brunette grinned at his comment about her costume he was right. She didn't knew what to think of it as well. He mentioned his brother and he had said that before in the train. '' You are not that easily scared? Nice you went with your brother. How is he like?'' Chrissy than asked while they walked towards the house of mirrors. Glad that he wanted to skip the dance part as well. When he made another joke of pizza Chrissy just had to laugh and almost could not stop. '' Your nickname by now is Pizza for sure.'' She than said with a grin. And she went after him and laughed as she saw a very large version of herself. Like she had eaten too much pizza. '' Look! I ate too much pizza. It's bad.'' She than said grinning and pointed at her image.

Lumio looked at her in surprise, ”You don’t know what that is?!” he couldn’t help the surprise, the exclamation in his tone, ”Right, you and me, we’re making pasta this week,” the boy told her, He wouldn’t tell her what it was now, no, he would figure out when there was time for them to go to the kitchens and he would make it for her, or get the owls to make it for them. He wouldn’t want anything less with her. She would learn to love them. He shook his head boldly, ignoring that he had been that easily scared but she didn’t need to know that. At the question he shrugged, ”He’s just my brother, he skateboards all over the place and his hair is wilder than mine,” he didn’t mention much about how they didn’t get along that much, it wasn’t the time for it, and she wasn’t asking if they got along. He looked at her as he walked into the house of mirrors and laughed, ”Pizza? Okay Chrissy,” he didn’t have a nickname for her, other than the one she’d given herself. He laughed at the way she appeared in the mirror, and he moved to stand in front of it too, breaking into hearty laughter. ”Oh that was exactly what I wanted,” he commented, truly enjoying how it looked. ”If I was a pizza I would be a mushroom pizza,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back