Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
T H A L I N A H O L L A N D
tumblr_pvqfhasQEZ1y2onn3o5_r1_540.gif

B A S I C
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Full Name: Thalina 'Lina' Holland
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Name Meaning: Thalina - In Greek Mythology, the name is I don't know the Greek muse of comedy. Or, something like that. I don't think my parents were going for that, although I can be funny when I'm sleep walking I guess...I think they named me after my grandmother, Christina Perez. Yeah, pretty sure that was it. I never met her, she died way before I was thought of.

Holland - Holland, old English. Another mystery to me. I can't decide if we were colonized by Spaniards or the English folks. Dad said our last name was Hollawarth, what's up with that?
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Nick Name: Lina, not Nina
Abuela, I mean grandmother, my grandmother was called Christina. They called her Nina, and so dad started calling me Lina. Sometimes though, randomly, he says Nina. I chalked it up being a dad thing...but...weirdly lately, others have been calling me that too. And it's like, some people I never met before?! Or, I did meet them before and don't remember...and maybe I mispronounced my name...weird right?
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Age: Twelve
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛) Date of Birth:1/1/2044
Funny story, mom wasn't too happy about getting contractions at twelve midnight. Well, about midnight. Anyways, mom got over it when she saw me throw up the Rock 'n Roll sign the first time she laid eyes on me. Dad laughed, she head bang. True story.

( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Gender: Girl
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Orientation: Too Young
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Member Group: Ravenclaw
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Occupation: Student
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Wand:

A P P E A R A N C E
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Eyes:
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Hair:
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Weight:
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Height:
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Distinguish Marks:
( ͡❛ ෴ ͡❛)Description: