Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core (Olive's)
Are we back? We might be back 👀

I always said I'd come back for Ten here which is true, however I may throw in a few Wendall rp's to help with her development as she heads towards the age of sorting ^_^ I'm also tempted to properly utilise her little brother Felix!

I'm insanely busy irl at the moment, between Twitch streams, art commissions, making keycaps and also now working at Starbucks ☕ which means any rp's would be very very limited, but I am keen to see off Wendall's last year of school and begin the foundations of Ten's development (Think baby Olive Layton.. rip)

If anyone wants to hang out with Wendall (7th Year Puff) or meet Ten or Felix, please let me know!

Hope everyone's been doing well, I've missed y'all :wub:

Hello, Pheeb!
I missed so much Wendall. Can i be first please? Welcome back ^^

Of course!! Thank you :D Wanna PM and we can figure out where they can meet again?

Hufflepuff coomon room?
How that idea?

Oh God, hi Pheeb! We almost didn't interact in the past (just one thread), yet, I'm happy to see you back!!!!

Well, I think I may have some thoughts about plots so gonna message you ASAP 👀

Sure! I can start something if you want?

Oh God, hi Pheeb! We almost didn't interact in the past (just one thread), yet, I'm happy to see you back!!!!

Well, I think I may have some thoughts about plots so gonna message you ASAP 👀
Hey!! Yassss, do it :creep:

I can start and send you link
I write you skype :wub:

Pheeb welcome back. It is great to see you. You have been missed.
I will be up for a rp with Wendall and lin.

I have no ideas currently but you know I'd be open but more importantly PHEEB HI!!!

…Jeo👀👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back