Talking; Day 2

Peter Ryan

Peter walked up to the place where the door was going to be.
I need a quiet place for two people to hang out,I need a quiet place for two people to hang out, I need a quiet place for two people to hang out.
The door materialised out of no-where and he walked into the room.
It looked exactly as it did yesterday. He sat down on the same chair and waited for Pez.

'Hey!' he said and hugged her back.
'So, wat did ya do today?' he asked, snuggling into his blankets.

'and what happened?' he asked.
'oh! my Dad sent me an owl! he got into the Ministry, he went for Auror but until the training hes going to be in the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. I said I'd tell you as soon as I could.' He looked delighted.
'So what happened with Blake?' he asked, wondering what happened.

((soz about the post from my 'dad' accidental.))

'Are you ok?' he said as he looked at Pez.
She did look sad and he could feel the sadness in the room.

'Ok then,' he said, wanting to know but he knew Pez couldn't.
'Well yeah, my Dad is going to try and be an Auror, Mum's thrilled but until the Auror Training, he's in the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad.' he said with heaps of Pride, his Dad had finally gotten a job in the Ministry.

'So if my Dad gets to be an Auror he could be working with your Dad, didn't you say he's an Auror?' he asked, one day mabye they could work together, being Aurors.

'So u wanna do something or something?' he asked, wanting to do something else.

((yea I no but I wanted to make him so...))

'Well I dont know, I just want to do something.' He liked spending time with Pez but he had to be doing something. He wondered if she just wanted to sit here and if now she wanted to get away from him or something.

'Well why don't we go swimming, I've never been swimming in the lake' he said, hopefully she would want to come.

((I only said the first bit so y did u say the last bit or urs?))

Peter dis-intangled himself from his nice comfy blankets and walked over to the door, waiting for Pez.

((ok then, my bad :(( do u want me to start the post?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back