Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tara
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
So, I've been putting this off for a couple of weeks now, but with the news today that I am not performing as well at school as I should, I think it's only for the best that I actually go through with it. I'm going to take a short break to focus on school. Now, I won't be leaving for nine months like I did last time, I'll only be away from the site until April 9.

I will still be around to finish roses, as one of the organisers I think it's my responsibility to at least finish those before I take a break from the site, as well as the fact that I don't want to burden other people with it.

If we've got stuff going at the moment, I hope that you don't mind that it will be paused. I will get back to everything as soon as I'm back again!

Take all the time you need, Steven! Good luck with school, I know it can be tough. I'll try to handle the roses, so no worries. Take your time, and good luck!

Good luck Steven! And don't worry, everything will be here when you return :D Concentrate on what's most important first of all and then you can enjoy it even more later :claire:

Best of luck with school. Real life comes first. We'll be here when you get back.

Good luck and take the time needed

Real life always comes first, take all the time you need Steven!

Our plots can for sure wait!! Take the time you need and do what you gotta do to focus on real life :hug:

Good luck getting back on track with school!

Hello!

Quick update to tell you folks that I will now be back, however, I won't be as active as I was before just because I do have exams coming up in the following weeks.

I've probably forgotten most of what was put on hold when I went on the break, so please contact me if we had something going on and you wish to continue that! For now, I'll do a handful of replies only but if we had anything plot-important going on, please tell me as well so we can continue that, too!

Stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back