Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was walking along the cobbeled path of obsidian harbor she continued to shift her bags
as she walked trying to make it more managable for her to hold them all,
soon Kida came across an empty spot outside of ollivander's, Kida desided it was time for a long deserved brake,
so she went and sat down,

Kida took a deep breath and let it go slowly as this was the first time she had relaxed all day,
she carefully placed her bags on the ground beside her, sighing with relief that the weight had gone,
carefully pushing back her velvet brown hair behind her ear Kida looked up above the crowded complex
into the sky, her hazel eyes shimmering in the sun as she leaned up against the side of ollivanders,
she grinned slightly as she turned back to her bags searching through them to make sure she had everything,
she looked around at all of the people shifting through the harbor with bags in there hands,
she began to wonder what her cousin had gotten up to, looking through the crowd at the students trying to see
if she could spot him,

Kida turned back to her bags sorting through them trying to find her book bundle she brought from flourish and blotts
earlier, she quickly grabbed 'History Of Magic' and pulled it out of the bag she ran her hand over the cover her hazel eyes looking
at every detail with intensity, she was mystified by the book, her expression made it look like she had never
seen one before,
quickly opening the cover and examining the first page with a smile, running her fingers up and down the pages,
she grinned and shut the book again, examining the cover once more, with the same stunned look on her face,
she kept her focus on the book for a few more seconds before searching through her bags once more, she pulled out
a bottle of water and quickly uncapped it, before moving it to her lips, allowing the cold liquid slide down her throat,
before capping the bottle and placing it in her bag, she turned her attention to the book again, the solid expression of
amazment, awe and wonder plastered on her face.

Aeon had just left Olivanders and was running around in the crowd when he spotted his cousin, Kida, he shouted her name and came rushing over and tripped, rolling across the grass until he came to Kida.
"What you up to? I've been looking everywhere for you" He said to her grinning and flicking grass from him.

Kida grinned at her cousins clumsiness, helping him dust off the grass, "I've been shopping, what else do you think i have been doing all day, sitting here, this is the first time i have relaxed in Ages" Kida said as she laughed "What have you got left to buy?" she said as she pushed back her velvet brown hair behind her ear again.

Aeon got the last of the grass off of him, took out his list and got comfortable.
"Hmm, I've got everything needed except for work robes and I'm trying to get a Puffskein and maybe a broom if i have enough leftover." He replied running his fingers through his hair.
"What about you?"

"About the same" kida said grinning, " have you met anyone new?" she said as she pushed 'A History Of Magic' aside

"A few girls, Taylor Mercer, Elizabeth Burrows, Wendy Chaos and Payton Cleeve, most of them are in Gryffindor I think so they'll be in our classes, you should meet them." He said, rummaging through his satchel and pulling out his book bundle.

"No guys then ey" Kida said laughing, as she focused her attention to the passing shoppers, "So much madness" Kida said "All they do is shop shop shop" she said laughing

"You know what's weird." Aeon said, removing the books from the bundle
"The people who wrote these books, look!" he said showing Kida 'One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi' by Phydilla Spore. "Her last name, Spore , A small, usually single-celled reproductive body that is highly resistant to desiccation and heat and is capable of growing into a new organism, produced especially by certain bacteria, fungi, algae, and nonflowering plants. And the books about Fungi, now look at this!" He said quickly showing her another book called 'A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration' by Emeric Switch. "See the name Switch? Switch means to change or transfer, and the books about Transfiguration!" he yelled.
"Weird or what!"

"Stop being a smart ass" She said laughing "jsut read the book because its a good book, not because the authors name is funny, "books are good, in general now stop complaining about the author, and read you freak" Kida said grinning

"I'm not complaining, and i enjoy reading books but most don't have author names that relate to their books" He mumbled and then flicked open to the first page of 'The Standard Book Of Spells Grade 1' and began reading.

"well maybe there fasinated with what there last name means, they thought they might like to write a book, Oh by the way, what wand did you get?" Kida said Grinning

"Don't change the topic! I'm pretty sure only a weirdo would write a book that matches their last name and if you really MUST know, I got a Holly Wand, Essence Of Phoenix Feather." He said with a sigh.
"What about you?"

Kida threw her head back in laughter "Well your going to be learning and reading from these Weirdos" She said as she held up her copy of 'A history of magic' "And ofcouse i MUST know what wand you get, its my job to know" Kida said Grinning placing the book back next to her "I got a Ash wand, 14 1/4 inches, Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn, ash wands are known to give its owner focus and is the perfect choice for charm work." Kida said Grinning "I Like charms"

(( This is boring just us two, Come on people! ))

Eeyan walked around,letting her hair being blown into the wind..She looked around as she relaxed after having eaten lunch..She noticed seeming first years talking animatedly..Finally!!New friends!!She hurried up to them and introduced herself in her bit Spanish accent.."Hola!!Mi llamo Rhianne Delle Clivey..How are you??Just call me Eeyan by the way.."She smiled at them,tucking her hair behind her ear..

Kida turned her attention to the girl "Hi Eeyan" Kida said grinning "I'm Kida Frost and this is my Cousin Aeon Summers, But you can just call me Kida" she said as she to tucked her Brown hair behind her ear as she had a small giggle to herself, "I'm Great, and you"

(( New Person, Great ))
Aeon looked up at the girl who had introduced herself as Eeyan.
"Hi Eeyan, I'm Aeon, Nice to meet you." he said grinning at her.

Eeyan smiled at them.."Im great..So,you are Gryffindor too..Good to be on the same house.."She smiled as she ran a hand on her hair..

Kida smiled softly "Its always good to know people in your own house, have you completed all your shopping yet?" Kida asked Eeyan and she slowly moved to put her book away in one of her bags

Eeyan smiled despite of her missing Jason.."Almost done..And have you guys finished??"

"Oh, I'm done my shopping and so has Kida i think" Aeon said as he nudged his cousin

"Yeah, yeah wah huh, he who say wah say wah" Kida said in confusion, suddenly realising the question "Yes, books, Got them all i finished a while ago" Kida said with a grin

Eeyan laughed at Kida's confusion.."So,where you guys off to??"she asked..

"Ohhh uhhhh, well no where atm, i Might walk around Obsidian for a while a bit later, What about you" She asked grinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back