OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
The morning Autumn breeze touched Saoirse's bare shoulder as she came out of her hotel building in Covent Garden. She had a couple of days off from the show she was in at the Royal Opera House and decided to at least be a tourist in her adopted country for one day. The young woman was debating whether she should visit her cousin now or later. As she passed by the Opera house, she was still mesmerized about the building. Saoirse can't believe that performing ballet at a prestigious hall as the Principal Ballerina was in her grasp. Since then people would notice her on the sidewalk whenever she goes to work or just even buying groceries. The Royal Opera House was her dream come true but then other offers came in from United States. As she admired the building, a man bumped into her, Saoirse was into cloud nine that she didn't noticed him. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't see you there." The dark haired woman apologized kindly.
Title by Rascal Flatts

Seth had just finished up a photography shoot for the children's ballet recital. They asked him to do some shots for the advertising since the opening night would take place in two weeks. Pleased with his work, Seth came out of the building and was ambling back to his dormitory while admiring the kids on his shots when the next thing he knew he bumped into someone. Thankfully, he got a stronghold on his camera. He was about to let out some swear words when the voice that reached his ears stopped him short. He got a good look at the person in front of him, he was shocked. Saoirse Van Storoodem. Principal Ballerina. He pretended to be cool about it and gave him a simple smile. "It-It's fine. I was not looking as well.", he waved his camera in explanation. His eyes slightly widened. He never stammered. Like ever. "You're not hurt, are you?", he asked, trying to cover his embarrassment from earlier.

"I'm pretty sure -" She looked up at the person she bump into. Cutting her sentence. Saoirse chuckled because of the man's expression. She had gotten a lot of those expression since she started to work here. But to her, she's still surprised by it. "I'm totally fine. How about you? I didn't step on your foot, didn't I?" The ballerina smiled apologetically. It was just a bump and a gentle one either. She noticed the man's camera and was curious. "You're in photography? It's a pretty cool profession." Saoirse loved art and everything about it. But ballet was she loved the most even if it takes pain that comes with it. "By the looks of you,you probably know me but I'll introduce myself. Saoirse Van Stroodeem." The woman held out her hand for a hand shake.

Seth shook his head, grinning. “No harm done. Still ten toes.”, he chuckled. He had seen Saoirse many times, at practice, recitals and on the days he went there for some shoots he did for the opera house. He knew the Prima Ballerina was beautiful but seeing her up close did not do the pictures justice. Her beauty was different, a good different on a whole new level. He was about to say something that could spark a conversation between them when Saoirse noticed his camera. “Yeah, freelancing.”, he showed her his camera. When Saoirse introduced her name with her outstretched hand for a handshake. Accepting her graceful hand, “Seth Burns. A pleasure to meet you, Saoirse.”, pronouncing her name 'See-saw' accidentally. Holding up his camera, “Is it okay?” He was being bold, asking her permission for him to take her picture. The man had a whole folder of her photos and most of them were in recitals. Taking her picture that time would be the highlight of the folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back