Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Jenna came up for breakfast alone without Baron. She didn't see him in the common room or the dungeons. Jenna didn't see him on the trip to the great hall. Either he was sleeping in or had business to care for that twin brother of his. Jenna glance over to the Gryffindor's table, the sulky doppelganger wasn't around. Hungry, Jenna sat down to eat. She can look for Baron later before they went home. They had to say goodbye before going their separate ways.

@Baron Corelli

Baron woke up early to pack everything and due to exhaustion, fell back asleep. It was when he rolled off the bed that he jolted awake and hurried out of the dorms. He was on the lookout for his Yule Ball date for he needed to give her something before they left for the holidays. Spotting the Latina looking so alone, he hurried over and dropped a kiss on her cheek to surprise her. "Morning, cutie.", he smirked, sitting next to her.

Jenna smiles at the chaste kiss she used to receiving from Baron, it's like the whole twin drama didn't faze him. She wanted to ask why he was so chill about it, how could he brush it away so casually. She didn't though if it didn't bother him why bring it up? "Buenos dias, I was looking for you in the common room. You didn't wake up early?"

Baron chuckled as he grabbed some sandwiches for him and Jenna. Placing one on her plate, he added some fruits. "I woke up early, in my defense. I prepared everything and decided to lie back down." He took a sip from his juice. "Next thing I knew, I fell asleep." He chuckled at his own embarrassment. "You all set with your things?", he asked her.

Jenna smirks, "Awe you fell asleep," she took a fork and stabbed into the fruits to nibble on. She was hungry but for something light. She grabs a small bowl of yogurt to have with the fruit. "Yes, already done. I want to go home but then again I don't," Jenna made a face. She was going to miss seeing Baron every day. "Are you going to miss me, lindo?"

Baron just winked as he took a bite of his sandwich. Waking up early made the boy hungry. His ego boosted upon hearing Jenna not wanting to go home. Asked whether he was going to miss her, he turned to face her squarely and leaned closer. "Miss you? Let me think. Is this enough to tell you that I'll miss you, chica?", he held up the silver trinket he had been wanting to give her since Yule Ball.

Jenna bit into a strawberry, chewing it so casually when Baron presented with the silver bracelet. "Que lindo!" She took it from him, quickly swallowing her breakfast. Jenna held it up and admire the gift. Silver was her favorite color, and the letter 'J' for her name and the heart was too cute for words. "Awe, you didn't have to. Come on, help me put it on," she leans over and softly taps his lips. "I love it!"

The boy's grin widened at Jenna's reaction. Several heads turned to their direction at her exclamation. It was evident in her eyes that she loved the accessory. "I can see that you like my present.", he commented with a smirk. He took the bracelet from her and was about to put it on her right wrist when she tapped his lips. He was smooth in sneaking kisses on her cheek but it did not fail to make his heart skip a beat.

Jenna rolled her brown eyes. "Duh, I just said that cutie," Jenna smirks at his reaction from the small tap kiss. It was their first lip to lip kiss. She had done it so quickly and wasn't so sure it counted as their first kiss. Jenna, impatiently held out her wrist. "Ponlo en mรญ. I want to show Diana," Jenna was going to show it off to everyone. She sure to get some girls jealous that her boyfriend bought her the best gift ever. It truly was the best gift she received and personalized. That meant he put some thoughts into picking out her gift.

Realizing that Jenna was not even shocked at the kiss, he smirked as he carefully timed his next move. He chuckled as she was gushing over the silver bracelet. He was glad to have it commissioned by a former ice-skating friend and met him during the Brightstone Weekend. "I know you're going to show it to everyone.", he said before taking her chin and leaned in for a sweet kiss. On the lips. It was not long, but it was not quick either. The moment they parted, he gave her a playful smirk. His heart was pounding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back