Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie only had one pink rose to deliver, and she had no idea where to find its recipient. What did first year ravenclaws do with their free time? Study, maybe...? Lizzie didn't have any better leads short of climbing all the way up to the towers and hoping she ran into him wandering around there, so she began heading towards the library, keeping an eye out for Braxton as she went.

Braxton was bored of studying, bored of the common room, bored of the library. The problem was he didn't know how else to spend his free time. He knew his brother was no doubt off somewhere causing trouble but that didn't interest Braxton. Until something came to him the Ravenclaw just walked, it wasn't until he reached the fourth floor that he snapped out of his daze when he literally ran into someone. "Sorry i wasn't looking where I was going,"

((sorry this is so late, I haven't had time to double check my rose threads for a while D=))

Lizzie was starting to zone out, bored of looking around for people she barely recognised, when a younger boy collided with her. Lizzie waved off his apology, not fussed at all. "Oh! Don't worry about it. Hey, are you Braxton Woodlock by any chance? Or do you know where he'd be? I have a rose delivery for him." She asked, smiling kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back