Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The school area was wonderful, Jenna had left the school for a variety of treats for her brother and herself. She had packed a couple of cinemones, a piece of chocolate biscuits and a couple of chips, and there was lemonade. It was the moment she longed to be with her brother, as the two were now in separate towers and had fewer meetings, but Jenna didn't really care about it and could not stay long after her brother, but deep down in her heart she still missed.

After a while, the girl came across a beautiful tree surrounded by beautiful flowers and a variety of rainbow hues. She arranged her food on the ground and pulled it out of her bag, spreading the blanket on the way. The food was sufficient and, to be honest, she hadn't forgotten to bring some sandwiches as well. The girl leaned against a tree and pressed her back. On the way, she reached out after putting one bun in her mouth, biting her, and feeling the sweet taste. It was pleasant and the girl's tongue flicks rejoiced. She hoped her brother would arrive soon, because if not all the food would be eaten.

Samantha was walking around the big castle. Even though it was her second year here in Hogwarts New Zealand, she still lost her way around the school. She noticed there was a slightly younger girl leaning against a tree and which looked like she was having a picnic. She decided that maybe the girl needed some company. As Samantha walked closer to the girl she noticed by her robes that she was in the same house as her. Once she reached the girl, she smiled slightly. "Hey, would it be alright if I joined you for a while?" Samantha says shyly.

The first delicious bun was convicted, but then Jenna didn't try to reach out for one more, because at this point the girl had decided to pull a new book out of her school bag to read. Only she did not realize that the food was able to attract the attention of those around her. Jenna looked at the girl who came and smiled kindly at her. Sure, i would love some company with me! Maybe you wanna something to eat? She smiled to the girl and hoping she would be chose the food and then later Jenna can be read. Jenna was sad a little bit a her brother who always late and she desing no more strive for him.

Samantha smiled kindly at the girl and nodded when the girl offered her some of the picnic food. She sat on the picnic blanket that had some space. Samantha slowly grabbed the bun and ate it. She looked up at the girl and noticed that the younger girl was slightly upset for some reason. "My name is Samantha, by the way," Samantha says with a smile and brings her free hand to the girl to shake her hand. "What's yours?" Samantha asks. Samantha hoped she wasn't interrupting anything.

Jenna was always excited to meet new people. The first date was successful when the girl had given her name. Jenna closed her book and put it back on the blanket as it didn't seem necessary at this time. Nice to meet you Samantha, are you from Hufflepuff? The dark-haired girl asks the girl sitting next to her because she had previously seen her in the common room of Aspen. My name is Jenna! Jenna responded with a warm smile and squeezed the other girl's hand. A moment later, Jenna reached for another bun of Cinemon and tasted bitter and sighed in comfort.

Samantha smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you, Jenna!" Samantha says enthusiastically. Samantha always was up to meeting new people. She nods when the girl asks Samantha if she was in Hufflepuff. "Yea, I am in Hufflepuff," Samantha says with a gentle smile, as she continued to eat her bun. Samantha looked around the picnic basket, seeing all the yummy food choices that stood all over. There was a lot of food more than she realised. She thought that maybe the picnic wasn't just for Jenna. "Were you planning you have a picnic with someone else? I hope I'm not intruding." Samantha asks.

Me to! In an exhilarating breath, Jenna exclaimed, calling to the girl and trying to get the girl to meet her. She was relieved when the girl had guessed which tower she was coming from. Jenna's bun had already been thoroughly convicted and watched when the cinemon bun was three. Well, brother will always be guilty of always delaying and certainly the answer when he wrote a song for her. My best friends didn't really, because they are busy. I used to have a picnic with my brother, but he always hesitates and I don't think it makes sense to try. No, you are not disturbing. You can stay here. I'm glad you're here. Maybe you want orange juice? She asked the girl

Samantha sighs in relief when the young girl tells her that Samantha wasn't disturbing her. Samantha smiles sadly at the girl when she mentions how her friends couldn't make it to the picnic, as they were busy. "Really? They are really missing out on this yummy food!" Samantha says enthusiastically. "That's nice you have some type of tradition with your brother," said Samantha with a smile. "Oh yes, I would love some Orange juice please!" Samantha says kindly. "So are you a first-year?" Samantha says with curiosity.

It was nice that the other girl understood her. Jenna really appreciated the fact that she had met this girl, just sorry she hadn't met her sooner. It's okey! I was not angry at all and i was a chance to be with my brother and still meet you. Jenna smiled at the new girl, but it was too early to tell her that the friendship might succeed. After a long thought, she opened a packet of chips that had cream and onions. Yes, i agree with you! But it always seemed to me that girls were not the boys! What do you think? She laughed, but then she took a glass and poured the orange juice to the first girl and handed it to her, and then poured it on herself. A picnic without juice was unthinkable. The only sad thing was that she hadn't picked up a box of chocolate frogs. Yes, I'm first year! The girl smiled to hear and then eating to chips.

Samantha laughed a little at what Jenna said. "Hmm that's quite a thought," Samantha said with a smile. Even though the girl was a first-year while Samantha was a second year, she hoped that she could be friends with this girl. Samantha started to drink the orange juice that was offered to her, while thinking of a question to ask, to get to know her a little better. She was so busy into her thought that she didn't realise some of the orange juice at spilt onto her robes. "Do you have any tissues? I'm afraid that I spilt my orange juice onto my robes" Samantha says, as she blushes lightly with embarrassment. 'This is really embarrassing! What a way to embarrass yourself in front of a person who may become a friend of yours' Samantha thought.

There was a smile on her face when the other girl agreed with what she had said. The older girl, after mentioning the handkerchief, but Jenna lifted her thoughtful glance but said nothing. She kindly serves napkins. Jenna's picnic had thought of everything. I think, I have! Here we go! Hafflepuff girl looks at the napkins and then she goes back to eating the chips. We were crying lightly to the free question given, but something came to my mind. Where are you from? She asked the girl and eating some chips.

Samantha gives a small 'thanks' to the girl as she collects the tissues from her hands and wipes the orange juice off her robes. Samantha smiles. "I'm from Auckland!" Samantha says enthusiastically, as she went and slowly grabbed some chips and slowly ate them. "What about you?" Samantha says with a smile.

Where is it really located? Jenna realy wanna know about girl and when Samantha lives. Becouse she didn't know that place and to be honest she was a bit missing from her dog Bell. Wondering how she got along with grandmaS? Did her grandmother take care of her as she was, and was as she was to be showered? Jenna was missing that lovely dog. I'm from New Yourk city! Jenna smiled to the girl and again eating some chips. She remember that you should write a letter home and write a couple of your friends so that you will not be saddened by her.

The day was nice and warm for a picnic. However, Thomas apparently delayed. He was too excited to write down the new song when he was last in notes and remembered a picnic with Jenn. Throwing a leaf on the bed, Thomas, like a breeze outside the common room, climbed two steps down. There was a feeling that Jenna might have hung up on him, that he was holding back.
Thomas ran like a fluff in search of a garden sister. Probably three times she missed her sister and another girl just stopped at them for the fourth time because she realized she was really Jenna. '' Hi! Sorry, sorry .. for being late again. '' he said hello then turned to sister. Although she felt Jenna was definitely horribly angry with her.

Samantha smiled when Jenna had asked about where Auckland was located. "Oh, its located in the North Island of New Zealand!" Samantha had said with a smile. Samantha's smile turned into a shocked face, while her mouth went wide and round and let out a gasp of surprise. "Wow Really! That's cool! I have always wanted to go to America" Samantha says with excitement. Samantha then saw a young boy turn up to the picnic and realised this could be the brother Jenna was speaking of? Samantha wasn't sure. Samantha felt awkward and didn't want to be in the middle of everything. "Hello! I'm Samantha" Samantha had said with a smile as she looks at the boy. She then turned to Jenna, "Hey, I'm gonna go" Samantha says with a smile. "I have some homework to do," Samantha says while standing up. "It was nice meeting you!" Samantha says as she waves goodbye to both of them and walks back to her dorm.

It's definitely very beautiful there! Jenna was delighted to have met a nice girl for a short while and hoped that they would make friends. Hufflepuff girl eating some chips and later drinking about orange juice, and then eating last cinemon Bun. That was realy delecius and she would be happy, becouse Samantha was here with here and make the grate pickink and she was very grateful to here. Your dream will come true! America is very exciting. Jenna also had a dream of dragons, so she had a great understanding of the other girl. The bun was so delicious that it was unfortunate when it was the last one. All that was left was chocolate biscuits and one packet of chips and a couple of sandwiches. His brother was himself guilty of missing everything. Oh, you realy need to go? It was nice to meet you and thank you for the company. The girl decided that Samanthu would not be stopped anymore and let her go.

What ever, Thomas! Nothing much is left. There were cookies, some buns and one pack of chips! She says a little angry voice to Thomas, but Jenna not always mad long time to him. They both didn't like it so often, but he always missed everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back