Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Lysander had totally forgotten how much of a pain it was to find recipients for his rose-giving. The castle was big, and there were still a lot of names on his list that he didn't recognise at all. Shrugging, he decided to start with the ones that did, which wasn't too hard to do. With his basket of roses under one arm, the boy headed for the Great Hall, and scoured his house table for one of his teammates. Spotting her, he dropped himself on the bench beside her, and set the basket on the table. "Hey co-captain!" He beamed at Sierra. "I've got a rose for you." He said, patting the assorted flowers. "You're the first one on my list!" It had been a long list, and he was looking forward to getting it out of the way, spending a moment trying to figure out exactly which rose was meant for her.​

Sierra grinned at Lysander as he plopped down next to her, beaming at how he greeted her. "Hellllo co-captain!" Sierra exclaimed in return. She wasn't sure her smile could get any bigger when he said that he had a rose for her. "Ooooh really?! Who's it from?" Sierra asked excitedly.

Hearing Sierra refer to him as "co-captain" too left Lysander with a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest. He liked the title. He glanced at the note when he pulled it out from the bunch, since Sierra had technically given him permission to check who it was from, in his opinion. "Looks like it's from Willow. And I'm in it?" He said, for a moment almost forgetting it wasn't his rose while he skimmed over the writing. He hadn't received any roses yet, and had to wonder if she'd sent him one of his own, too. It was a sweet note, and he broke into a grin at her last comment. "Oh, um, here. You can read it." He said after a moment, handing over the yellow rose and its accompanying note, his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.​

To Sierra
Congratulations on making captain next year. You and Lysander will rock the team, and you will get to be the best seeker that the team has seen in a few years. As much as I would like to say I taught you everything, you would have made it without me. Just remember not to fall for any feints.
Willow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back