Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was surprised that she actually knew the second name on her list. Not from personal experience, but because he worked with Lily at Honeydukes. Rose found him after a bit of searching and approached him with a shy smile. "Excuse me, Knox?"

@Knox Ivers

Knox was heading through the castle and to the common room, wanting to keep to himself for the rest of the day, when someone approached him. He paused his steps. “Uh, yeah, hi?” He answered. Knox had seen this girl around in house meetings before but wasn’t sure of anything else about her. If he didn’t know better he would assume she had a rose for him, but he did think he knew better and assumed no one would want to send him a rose that year.​

Rose smiled softly as the boy answered, walking over and pulling out the yellow rose from her basket. "I have a rose for you," she told him, pulling the note from the basket as well.

Chaser squad forever!
Sully

After all that had happened that year, the last thing Knox expected was to receive a rose. He couldn’t help but feel slightly hopeful to who it was from and whether it would be red or pink, but when the girl pulled a rose from her basket that was yellow he realized he was being silly. He accepted the rose politely and read the note, smiling slightly when he read who it was from. Knox needed to remind himself to thank Sully later. He was glad he still had Sully around as a friend. “Thanks. I’ve seen you around the common room before and stuff, whats your name?” Knox asked as he folded up the note and put it into his pocket, then twirling the rose in his hand as he waited for an answer.​

Rose smiled as he took the note, pleased that he seemed to like it. She had enough to dread about delivering roses this year, but she was glad this early on it was going well. "Rosalind," she told him, offering out her hand. Usually she didn't like sharing her full name, but she wasn't in the mood for the usual 'Rose delivering roses' spiel she tended to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back